Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shnoo_shnoo

shockwave wrote: »
    Three.ie are looking for part time workers for christmas.

apply here http://login.amris.com/wizards/three_roi_internet/vacancyView.php?requirementId=42059&jId=44

They've already started the interviews for that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

• Registered Users Posts: 37,791 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

They've already started the interviews for that :(

waste of time applying for that for me. Eishtec are always employing. I would love a 9-5 job mon to fri but jobs of that cailabre are either jobsbridge or dont exist

Emirates are back in Waterford looking for cabin crew on November 9th @ the Tower hotel

can register here if interested

https://ekgrpapplications.emirates.com/careersonlineapps/CC_OPENDAYS/CabinCrewOpenDays.aspx?j=f&pub=/english&cid=209331

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Eishtec are recruiting through Hartley People.

• Advertisement

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Eishtec are recruiting through Hartley People.

Link ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Can't post link but check out waterfordjobs.ie

deisegal1 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any christmas work?:)

Dealz are taking on 160 for christmas around the country so i assume that includes Waterford

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/dealz-announces-160-temporary-jobs-for-christmas-610773.html

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Passed by Georges court today sign in window advertising Early Learning Centre are coming back and ad on window for sales advisor was in a rush so got no more details . Its in the unit across from Argos where lifestyle used to be at one stage.

May be of interest to someone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

Anybody know if the Waterford Jobs facebook page is still going?cant seem to find it

• Advertisement

Mooley22 wrote: »
    Anybody know if the Waterford Jobs facebook page is still going?cant seem to find it

doesnt seem to be much action on it but think this is it

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterford-jobs/127890710678182?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

You're much better off following the Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/Waterford_Jobs

Anybody got any feedback from the three interviews ?

has anybody heard anything from gamestop yet, was going to apply but the ads up a month wondering is there a point if people have already been interviewed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

has anybody heard anything from gamestop yet, was going to apply but the ads up a month wondering is there a point if people have already been interviewed ?

wondering myself aswell, applied anyway last night, no harm in trying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Spotted a new guy in there today, and the sign asking for seasonal staff was gone so I assume Gamestop have filled what roles they need.

wondering myself aswell, applied anyway last night, no harm in trying
    Spotted a new guy in there today, and the sign asking for seasonal staff was gone so I assume Gamestop have filled what roles they need.

Sign was gone last friday someone told me about it and I went down to find it gone .. dissapointed I didn't get a shot there would have loved it.

Saw a new guy there today but I thought he was someones son he seemed young.., so maybe ????:confused:

Anybody hear anything back from three?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 skw91

Anybody hear back from CeX ? Interviews were Monday but shop is opening Mid November but staff are to stock up the store a week beforehand ?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

skw91 wrote: »
    Anybody hear back from CeX ? Interviews were Monday but shop is opening Mid November but staff are to stock up the store a week beforehand ?

Where are they opening up? I never knew they were coming to Waterford. Would you say there's any point sending in a CV at this stage?

• Advertisement

Where are they opening up? I never knew they were coming to Waterford. Would you say there's any point sending in a CV at this stage?

There was an open interview on Monday in Costa Coffee next to penneys and AFAIK that was the only day, was up on jobs site for few weeks. Still heard nothing back though and thought interview went well so heres hoping. Sure u may aswell send in a CV I done it through Recruit Ireland don't have actual email address.

There was an open interview on Monday in Costa Coffee next to penneys and AFAIK that was the only day, was up on jobs site for few weeks. Still heard nothing back though and thought interview went well so heres hoping. Sure u may aswell send in a CV I done it through Recruit Ireland don't have actual email address.

I went down on monday and couldnt see any interviews going ahead :( was about 11:30

I went down on monday and couldnt see any interviews going ahead :( was about 11:30

Was upstairs ?? I walked in and the woman downstairs told me to go upstairs, didn't even know their was an upstairs :)

Was upstairs ?? I walked in and the woman downstairs told me to go upstairs, didn't even know their was an upstairs :)

balls....

balls....

Had u an interview arranged ? I am not sure if it was a 'walk in off the street type', was very vague in the email I recieved to go down between 10am and 5pm and a few there already. Hoping to hear soon cos the shop opens the 15th Nov

Heard the three jobs are gone anyway :) Anyone heard from debenhams yet ? Really hoping to get something there

Heard the three jobs are gone anyway :) Anyone heard from debenhams yet ? Really hoping to get something there

From Cex ? Where did you hear this shnoo? I was told they were hiring 8-10 sales assistants, two supervisors and a store manager and on the day none of the above were filled, idk about store manager position if that was filled.

shnoo i think you were talking about the phone shop Three as per your above post, sorry.

I know people who have gotten phone interviews from debenhams not sure how long more they have gotten, TK MAXX are hiring but when I went down they accepted my application but most of their positions were filled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭larchielads

anyone heard from nypro?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

i have heardback from nypro it took four months

they wont be operational until next april i think

Advertisement