Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BDO British Open

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Yeah he sure is he was over earlier having a practice he done me 5-3 but im slowly catching up on him:D

Was just checking flights out there to leeds only 46 euro return thats going out on the 17th of sept and flying home the 20th, dirt cheap

So thats €92 for me, wud need 2 seats!!!!

GL tonight... Hope ye win... Get ur arris to a few comps round country, as u seen good craic... Tramore sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dyno180

iv been to bridlington a few times its a lovely spot..

dyno180 wrote: »
    iv been to bridlington a few times its a lovely spot..

Stop Dyno m8, its Bray with more hotels and cheaper beer ffs man:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Dicie wrote: »
    So thats €92 for me, wud need 2 seats!!!!

GL tonight... Hope ye win... Get ur arris to a few comps round country, as u seen good craic... Tramore sunday.
    Hahahaha if i keep up the kebabs after darts ill need a cargo plane to bring me over:pac:

Nice one mate heading out now, will tell maxitoomuch bellious u were asking for him:D

• Advertisement

yeah its like 2.30 a pint of carling..cant go wrong :D.. nice pubs abd nice people.. darts is a bonus haha..

yeah its like 2.30 a pint of carling..cant go wrong :D.. nice pubs abd nice people.. darts is a bonus haha..

Dyno, where bouts did you stay in brid m8???Any details or a link for the hotel???

i stayed in the lonsborough i think thats the spelling.. not a bad spot but ot a 5 star or anything.. no sorry man i dont have any links.. im sure if u google it

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is confirmation of your booking made through LateRooms.com today, 9 Apr 2010
    You have made a booking with LateRooms.com, who act as a n agent on behalf of your chosen hotel.
    The contract for your accommodation is between you (the customer) and the hotel, or other accommodation provider.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LateRooms.com Reservation Reference:
    THIS IS FOR YOUR RECORDS ONLY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Booking Details [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hotel Name:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Monarch Hotel, Bridlington[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arrival Date: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16 September 2010[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No. Nights: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No. Rooms: [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Booking Method:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Online at 16:13[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Booked By:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Alan Riley[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Check in from:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14:00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Check out by:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10:00[/FONT]

u from cork dicie?

• Advertisement

u from cork dicie?

Origianlly wicklow m8, but stuck, Trapped, living happily here in cork..

ahha i knew it was u riley... a pdc man going bdo brittish open haha :D

ahha i knew it was u riley... a pdc man going bdo brittish open haha :D

only for the drink, not even packing my darts:D:D

Who has me here??? Obviously someone that knows me??? Name please, and ty sir...

i dunno i might let u guess haha
    we shared a good game of 161 in 6 darts in green isle.. ring any bells?
    you going tramore

i dunno i might let u guess haha
    we shared a good game of 161 in 6 darts in green isle.. ring any bells?
    you going tramore

No Dave dyno (rod) gonna go up to roscommon... Was playing for wicklow till someone said no..... So, if we can find somewhere to stay in ros we be heading that way for the sunday anyway

Bridlington it is so, for the brit open, i cud do with a good doubles partner, someone to hold me up!!!

you trying to qualify for world masters.
    who said no?
    wish i had the money to go

you trying to qualify for world masters.
    who said no?
    wish i had the money to go

Ask your dad who said no!!! But im ok for the City West.... World masters, the hiding Denis Mac gave me, i dont think so m8, but, i heard 2 spots up for grabs, so might take my chances....

Hope ur practicing...

good.. city west will br good..
    did he beat u bad..he missed 9 darter too..
    yeah i am..need it for 2morro...
    there will prob be bout 25 in roscommon haha

good.. city west will br good..
    did he beat u bad..he missed 9 darter too..
    yeah i am..need it for 2morro...
    there will prob be bout 25 in roscommon haha

Get my profile up on that site of urs..... finished here in 13 minutes (whos counting) and then will throw for an hour or 2 this evening, might try the 121 game for a half hour....

Get my profile up on that site of urs..... finished here in 13 minutes (whos counting) and then will throw for an hour or 2 this evening, might try the 121 game for a half hour....

illl have a look now..
    u obviously working...
    the 121 game sharpens the doubles up

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Cheers Dicie, I'll be sending my entry form in soon!:)

Got my entry forms for both the BDO British Open and British Classic today in the post, think I'll just go to the Open, I have a few extra entry forms if anybody wants one!

Gonna send off my entry form tomorrow, hurry up September!:)

Advertisement