Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BDO British Open

Options
  • 03-04-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Me, Daffy,STD Ste, Double Top and Zazziboo are heading over to the British Open in Bridlington in September 17th -19th! Anybody else interested in going please post up here. Gonna be a cracking weekend, can't wait!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Dicie

Any travel details yet lads??? Wud be interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Dicie wrote: »
    Any travel details yet lads??? Wud be interested

Last year me and Daffy got a ryanair flight to leeds/bradford airport, which was very cheap, then we got a bus into Leeds train station, then a train to bridlington.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

have to wait and see when my college starts but i'm 99% sure that i'm going

Great stuff, lets see how welsh open goes 1st, and last irish players champ...

Good stuff DT!:) The more the merrier Dicie, good luck in the Welsh Open! I was just on the Ryanair website, €53 return flights, €30 extra if you have a bag under 15kg! That return flight would be going out Thursday morning and returning a monday night.

• Advertisement

Where all you lads play, i know the borough league, but what pubs???

Where all you lads play, i know the borough league, but what pubs???

I play for the Fishing Club, STD Ste plays for the Tassie A, Double Top plays for the Farm Red, Daffy plays in the Dundalk League and Zazziboo is one of the best women players in England. I'm heading over for the laugh and if I win a game I'll be delighted!:)

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I play for the Fishing Club, STD Ste plays for the Tassie A, Double Top plays for the Farm Red, Daffy plays in the Dundalk League and Zazziboo is one of the best women players in England. I'm heading over for the laugh and if I win a game I'll be delighted!:)

Nice one, that fishing club in bray??? Bullit kellaghan still playing, ciaran mac grath??? use to play a bit yrs ago in bray, mainly in kellys or the coAch

Nice one, that fishing club in bray??? Bullit kellaghan still playing, ciaran mac grath??? use to play a bit yrs ago in bray, mainly in kellys or the coAch

Yeah in Bray, this is my first season so I don't know if they played for us before!:(:)

bullit plays for the lough A now,still firing on all cylinders from what i've seen:D

• Advertisement

Double Top wrote: »
    bullit plays for the lough A now,still firing on all cylinders from what i've seen:D

Good stuff, hes out with billy mathews and them so... Had a pint or 2 with billy in killarney end of last yr, good to see he still the same only a bit greyer

Good stuff, hes out with billy mathews and them so... Had a pint or 2 with billy in killarney end of last yr, good to see he still the same only a bit greyer

still a unreal player just shows things get better with age:D. if i can get as good as him i'll be a very happy chappy haha

This years event will be shown on 110sport.tv . Hopefully one of us will appear on that!:)

This years event will be shown on 110sport.tv . Hopefully one of us will appear on that!:)

i'll be the one streaking after i win my first match hahaha

i'll be the one streaking after i win my first match hahaha

:eek::eek::eek:!!! Relax DT!

:eek::eek::eek:!!! Relax DT!

sorry lads for that horrible image,i'll be serious from now on. it would be deadly to get a load of lads to go out be like boards on tour again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Would have loved to head over lads but unfortunately i've a pitch and putt tournament that weekend:(

sorry lads for that horrible image,i'll be serious from now on. it would be deadly to get a load of lads to go out be like boards on tour again

It would be class with loads of us heading over, the more the merrier!:) Be serious DT, I felt a bit sick there! :D Sorry to hear that JR!

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Looking forward to this will be a few decent irish players there this year with garret gray and now shane o connor playing bdo

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Looking forward to this will be a few decent irish players there this year with garret gray and now shane o connor playing bdo

SHane BDO???? Fek.... WHat a waste... But, if hes going means that tormented alcoholic m8 of his, glenn spearing be there, and anything can happen with him around... Looking forward to this, maybe a list of hotels we plan on staying in might be stuck up here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭S.T.D Ste

Have been talking to shane lately and he wants to give lakeside a go and in my opinion he's the class and experience to go all the way and glenn isn't two bad only one problem was if shouted at shane when i played him in the noggin in and was two one up and he really geared shane up the ****er ha ha ha

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Have been talking to shane lately and he wants to give lakeside a go and in my opinion he's the class and experience to go all the way and glenn isn't two bad only one problem was if shouted at shane when i played him in the noggin in and was two one up and he really geared shane up the ****er ha ha ha

Good, but only thing with shane is, he a lazy fekker, and iv said this to him, iv no doubt he 1 of they best in the country, but why be a big fish in a small pond, get over there, it is dirt cheap to get to england if uv got the dates in advance and they are there to see come january... Had a real good game against Glenn down in abbeyleix, after he bet Mick mac gowan... Course, i was well up for playing mick, only for bellius maximus to float to the line...

Good, but only thing with shane is, he a lazy fekker, and iv said this to him, iv no doubt he 1 of they best in the country, but why be a big fish in a small pond, get over there, it is dirt cheap to get to england if uv got the dates in advance and they are there to see come january... Had a real good game against Glenn down in abbeyleix, after he bet Mick mac gowan... Course, i was well up for playing mick, only for bellius maximus to float to the line...

http://www.dartspromosireland.ie/gallery27.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Hahaha look at skello, the body of a greek god:D:eek::pac::P

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Hahaha look at skello, the body of a greek god:D:eek::pac::P

Yep, one thats been dead for a few thousand yrs.... I lift my arm to pick up my pint and gareth goes missing.... :D

Yep, one thats been dead for a few thousand yrs.... I lift my arm to pick up my pint and gareth goes missing.... :D
    Yeah thats because hes more than likely in your pint trying to drink it:D
    I'm heading out to darts with glen shortly ill say it to him is he heading over to this would be interested going myself, be some crack:P:D

P.s didnt no shane was playing bdo this year he kept that one quiet:rolleyes::eek:

Yeah thats because hes more than likely in your pint trying to drink it:D
    I'm heading out to darts with glen shortly ill say it to him is he heading over to this would be interested going myself, be some crack:P:D

P.s didnt no shane was playing bdo this year he kept that one quiet:rolleyes::eek:

Very m8, shocked tbh(re shane/BDO).... As for Glen, i dont think iv laughed as much when him and mac cracken where having a dig at each other..........

MAximus Bellieus!!!!!

Very m8, shocked tbh(re shane/BDO).... As for Glen, i dont think iv laughed as much when him and mac cracken where having a dig at each other..........

MAximus Bellieus!!!!!
    Hah he's some craic is big daddy g-boy:D

Check his dart profile out on joe's website
    Greatest achievement - eating 15 hamburgers in one sitting:pac::pac::pac::D

Hah he's some craic is big daddy g-boy:D

Check his dart profile out on joe's website
    Greatest achievement - eating 15 hamburgers in one sitting:pac::pac::pac::D

hahahahaaaaaaaa, for a bloke only playing a few months he is some player..... Just dont tell the bellie man i said it...:D

• Advertisement

hahahahaaaaaaaa, for a bloke only playing a few months he is some player..... Just dont tell the bellie man i said it...:D
    Yeah he sure is he was over earlier having a practice he done me 5-3 but im slowly catching up on him:D

Was just checking flights out there to leeds only 46 euro return thats going out on the 17th of sept and flying home the 20th, dirt cheap

Advertisement