Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Easter Hols so do peeps have time to meet for coffee?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Teferi wrote: »
    I've only started posting here in the last few days but I think I'll pop along to this too, if you'll have me.
    Of course you're welcome, the more the merrier!
    TheChrisD wrote: »
    Why must I feel like crap today of all days
    *Hug*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Nice to meet you all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

ATAVAN YOU PRICK!! Edit: Just realising, this sounds harsher than it's meant to be. It's light hearted, like. :)
    I sent you a like 5 call mes and you never called! :mad:

I got in at about 12:50/55 and there was no one around.
    I did the rounds of the places where you said you might be and I didn't see anyone.

Ah well, I'll make sure I'm on time next time.
    I would have been there early, only I had to wait for my mam to give me money... I needed the bus fair.
    Next time, next time... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

CianRyan wrote: »
    I got in at about 12:50/55 and there was no one around.
    I did the rounds of the places where you said you might be and I didn't see anyone.
    We were there until about ten to one, then headed down to Eddie's at the bottom of O'Connell St. until around three.

I'm only just home now. Y'know how I said I had a bus at 1515? Turns out that was the Saturday timetable and the Sunday timetable was as far away from that as possible (1420, 1620). Thankfully I hopped on a 39 to Blanch, and as soon as I got to the Centre, there was a 270 about to leave in two minutes :)

Either way, great to meet all who did come. Maybe next time I'll have bought a real version of the game...

Aaagh, no way. I must have just missed you.

Odd, I even went and stuck my head up to the window of Eddies and didn't spot you.:rolleyes:
    Typical for me, really.

• Advertisement

Odd, I even went and stuck my head up to the window of Eddies and didn't spot you.:rolleyes:

We were down in a booth near the back, so you probably wouldn't have been able to see us from the front window...

That'd explains it.
    Damn damn damn.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

sorry i couldnt make it. something came up at home.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

What?!

I never received any call mes from you! Are you sure you have my number right?

I'll recheck my phone/PM/sent messages.
    Gah, today's been a pretty crappy day for me.

Edit: Yep, 5 call me's sent to some one with a slightly different arrangement of 4's and 1's... Woops!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Edit: Yep, 5 call me's sent to some one with a slightly different arrangement of 4's and 1's... Woops!:rolleyes:

/facepalm

Aaagh, no way. I must have just missed you.
    Missing me when I want to be noticed takes epic fail skillz, even TheChrisD spotted me a mile off, literally! :D
    Don't worry about it too much though, where there's interest I'll keep attempting meetings, Viva lá Pokémon fans!
    sorry i couldnt make it. something came up at home.
    Random things happen, it's fine. I had a list of those that were coming and we stayed at the spike until about 1ish. I always give a good few minutes grace before leaving in case of delayed bus/train/traffic etc

Thanks again to TheChrisD, Spookymuffin (and boyfriend :)), atavan-halen and Taferi for coming on the day. I was amazed that one person came, not to mention a whole 5 others! W00t!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Nope, buzz beats you on that count :P
    I dunno, I think I'm possibly older than Buzz!!!
    Typical for me, really.
    Cian not making it to an arranged meet up? Yeah that's kinda typical alright.
    :pac:

I dunno, I think I'm possibly older than Buzz!!!

Cian not making it to an arranged meet up? Yeah that's kinda typical alright.
    :pac:
    *checks DamoElDiablo's profile* Yup, you've got me on that one, there's a first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

*shakes old wrinkled fist at the pesky kids*

Advertisement