Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Games - Online Irish Player List

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Tonight I added everyone on the XBL SSFIV list except for araforn and Owwmykneecap who were full.

My XBL is CunningPlanners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Finally got Super today.

XBL: Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Tonight I added everyone on the XBL SSFIV list except for araforn and Owwmykneecap who were full.

My Xbox died 2nite so won't b on for aweek or so but I added u there on the Xbox live app on the iPhone.
    Handy actually for copying and pasting gamertags here into invites on the app.
    Less typing with the damn stick! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

It's so good to see so many Irish SF players :), and yeah SSFIV is amazing!

PSN I.D shoryuken_koone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Koone_20 wrote: »
    It's so good to see so many Irish SF players :), and yeah SSFIV is amazing!

PSN I.D shoryuken_koone

Welcome to the scene man! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Could you stick me, Ken B and unky chop chop in the Xbox super list when you get a chance Azza?
    (All gamertags are in the vanilla sfiv list.)

Yeah obviously me too in the PSN section :p

Cheers Azza.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Yreval wrote: »
    Finally got Super today.

XBL: Yreval

Added ye both! Name is Gwano Loco on xbl. Thinking whenever I got spare change I'll just change my xbl name to my boards name to stop confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Suppose will throw my name down here - I'm not great but at least ye might recognise the name of the person that ye are beating down :D

SabreO001 on XBox Live (Super or regular Street Fighter...but who's going to go back :) )

🤪

Added ye both! Name is Gwano Loco on xbl. Thinking whenever I got spare change I'll just change my xbl name to my boards name to stop confusion.

Or change your boards name to your live name to safe money? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Eh been thinking of changing my name for some time! I'm constantly asked either what my xbl name means or if I'm mexican! Doesnt happen as much now over party chat but still... Those questions haunt my dreams!

hehehe. Yeah sisko means a few odd things in other languages it seems. All of which were embarrassing. Have had people from Finland try to chat me up and stuff. Apparently it means 'sister' Finnish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yreval, Sabre and Generic Name, I added all of ye. I'm NeptuneCAKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

Hey I'm bourkenator on xbox live add me for SSF4 and tekken 6 too please cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Any chance you can add me to the list for SSFIV & SFIV? Had SFIV from release but only started playing online this week :o

XBL: GristlyEnd

• Registered Users Posts: 34 daltronica

can i get in on the XBOX live action ? need to get a good group together for endless battles..

XBL Daltronica

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

daltronica wrote: »
    can i get in on the XBOX live action ? need to get a good group together for endless battles..

XBL Daltronica

You bet the cack out of my housemate (Ayjayirl).

Nice work.

ha.. thats gas.. its cool to get some feedback.. ill give him a rematch aome time!

is there anywhere setup for games in town? id be up for some local matches once a week? i could learn a lot more that way

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LIFETRAP

XGC on Liffey Street. People meet up on Saturdays and sometimes during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Shame you missed one helluva session last weekend for a special release day treat we had free sessions for all newcomers...

still the lads will be back this saturday so you should get yourself along and introduce yourself

thanks for the headsup... ill have to buy me a stick now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

got myself an XBox with Super Streetfighter 4.

My tags

Xbox (SSFIV): CousinMelchior

GFWL (SFIV): trainslaughing

All the best,

Lee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

lazlo wrote: »
    got myself an XBox with Super Streetfighter 4.

My tags

Xbox (SSFIV): CousinMelchior

GFWL (SFIV): trainslaughing

All the best,

Lee

Figured it had to be a boardsie kicking the crap out of my lastnight on XBL. Just got SSFIV yesterday!

GT: Columjitsu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

columok wrote: »
    Figured it had to be a boardsie kicking the crap out of my lastnight on XBL. Just got SSFIV yesterday!

GT: Columjitsu

lol a few boardsies gave me a kicking yesterday too! Doom amongst them.

Good games though Colum :) Here's to a rematch very soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Legfend

Add me on there. I play most days. Any chance of any events in Galway? Thinkin of setting up a competitive gaming soc in GMIT next year.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Go for it Legfend, there's already our awesome Rose player Sairus, and his flatmates in Galway. Also if you're willing to go as far as Limerick, we have some stuff going on down here.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Legfend wrote: »
    Add me on there. I play most days. Any chance of any events in Galway? Thinkin of setting up a competitive gaming soc in GMIT next year.

If you do it, we will come!

You literally got to build your scene, we did.

The guys in the North run their scene from a college, so I think you could too.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Does anyone know an Irish player named Chris IWS? I'm only asking as he's one of the only Irish players to totally ignore a text that I've sent to them.....

He was probably still seething at the utter kicking and absolute destruction that Vega meted out on his Bison/Balrog effort, mind!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Yeah I've played him a few times nice bloke actually, he knows about this place alright

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement