Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW2 prestige and level

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

2nd Prestige, level 57 I think, wont be doing prestige again, Ive got my etxra create a class slot, so no need to go again IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

4th time around now , 3rd prestige. on about level 30 or so. getting easier to do quicker as i now use a wider variety of guns to get the bonus points. not sure whether i will go again or not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Yeah I find that extra class quite handy, I was getting the mastery thing on one of my guns, I had my standard assault class setup for normal, then the 6th class with the same gun but with FMJ, so if things weren't working out with it I'd just go back to the normal class instead of being stuck without it.

I'll continue going prestige though, staying at level 70 would get boring for me, there's more to do in MW2 compared to CoD4 though like emblems, titles more challeneges etc. but I'll tackle them when/if I get to the 10th prestige.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thekid9

I seen a fella with the title pathfinder for completing the lighweight challenege and he was only on level 35 after starting out.. Defo hacked the game!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

10th Prestige, Level 70.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

thekid9 wrote: »
    I seen a fella with the title pathfinder for completing the lighweight challenege and he was only on level 35 after starting out.. Defo hacked the game!!
    He must have done an elevator on Karachi or something which allows you to run under the map and rack up the miles for the challenge in one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

2nd prestige, level 54 on one account
    Level 64, no prestige on my other account

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Overnight - after buying points and purchasing the new stimulus maps, my level jumped from 41 to 70. Ive no idea why, I havent modified my xbox in anyway or hacked/changed anything.
    Why would this happen, is it a glitch? Is there any penalties MS can impose on my account. TBH id much rather have reached 70 by merit than some glitch.
    Any info folks? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

The same thing happened me . i was level 70 and needed 34 k to press the button but when i downloaded the map pack , i saw it in the barracks that i didnt need any xp to rank up.
    Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Batmantastic

thekid9 wrote: »

Not necessarily.. If he JUST used a Marathon and Lightweight setup I can see it being possible, he would suck a lot at the game cuz he'd want to be gettin F*** all kills if he's only level 35 haha I'm on my 4th Prestige level 70 now, don't know whether or not to Prestige again, I'm loving the AK too much to let it go, I have 7 custom classes which is working well for me too

• Advertisement
Advertisement