Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the highest score in any game type you have got/seen?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

krudler wrote: »
    Almost as sad as that little boosting party of yours I interrupted a while back :D
    Yeah iI seen that krudler thanks for sending it.:Dlike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Cossax wrote: »
    50-9 on TDM by a team-mate on Afghan. Enemy were holed up together and we almost all died assaulting them, bar him. It got him his pred (multi-kill on spawn), Pavelow and Chopper Gunner and absolutely spawn-raped them for the rest of the game.

Holy Sh1t! He got 50 kills in a TDM match. That's pretty impressive. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Alright everyone, leave MurfyAthea alone now, while boosting is both sad and bad, I don't want anyone on the forum bullied either! Thanks. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

shawpower wrote: »
    Holy Sh1t! He got 50 kills in a TDM match. That's pretty impressive. :eek:

i got 54-5 in afgan TDM

i got 54-5 in afgan TDM

Your team must have been full of scrubs. Average score of just over 4 for all of them!?!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭BobbitoDigital

Your team must have been full of scrubs. Average score of just over 4 for all of them!?!

yeahh man,both mine and their team where muck,was chuffed though i got that score

yeahh man,both mine and their team where muck,was chuffed though i got that score

Absolutely! Cracking score regardless who you're playing against. Well done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Not as confused as me trying to read both your Quote fails!! ;)

Fixed mine for ya , still waiting on your xbox ?
    Just buy another while your waiting.
    We're due to play ye soon and considering your a lowly rank 12 i might have to be forced to use a baby monitor :D

Shammy wrote: »
    Fixed mine for ya , still waiting on your xbox ?
    Just buy another while your waiting.
    We're due to play ye soon and considering your a lowly rank 12 i might have to be forced to use a baby monitor :D

Was only messin with ye.

Yeah, no word yet. Can't really afford it at the moment, so will need the money from the trade in.

I'll use the default class that has Ninja in it. Fancy rushing when we're playing you guys. Let Brian do the camping....

Was only messin with ye.

Yeah, no word yet. Can't really afford it at the moment, so will need the money from the trade in.

I'll use the default class that has Ninja in it. Fancy rushing when we're playing you guys. Let Brian do the camping....

Ha ha for a laugh tac knives only , i know how Clive likes to run around with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    Really i think you are a bit slow

Man, I told you to keep your nose clean! That means no insulting or personally abusing other users.

I'm not going to ban you again right away after your last ban. Consider this a warning. I'm trying to help you out here.

Can everyone else please just draw a line under the 'boosting' accusation? Thanks :)

EDIT: Thread tidied. Let's leave it at that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

i remember the good old days when this had something to do with highest kills :D now its just turning into a witch hunt

which btw is not to say im picking sides

highest ive seen is by myself i got 30 kills to 0 on quarry and the only reason i did that good was because i had about 200 pounds of adrenaline pumping through me from the match before when i got a nuke . not going to lie i spent the last 3 minutes of the match hiding away so my perfect game wouldnt be ruined . call me a pu**y if you want . lets face it i was being one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sierra117x wrote: »
    i remember the good old days when this had something to do with highest kills :D now its just turning into a witch hunt

which btw is not to say im picking sides

highest ive seen is by myself i got 30 kills to 0 on quarry and the only reason i did that good was because i had about 200 pounds of adrenaline pumping through me from the match before when i got a nuke . not going to lie i spent the last 3 minutes of the match hiding away so my perfect game wouldnt be ruined . call me a pu**y if you want . lets face it i was being one :p

Ha I've done that on any perfect game I've gotten, last one was 30-0 on Rundown on FFA, had my harrier and pavelow cleaning up and just hid and ran out the clock for the last minute or so, dont care what people think, perfect game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

krudler wrote: »
    Ha I've done that on any perfect game I've gotten, last one was 30-0 on Rundown on FFA, had my harrier and pavelow cleaning up and just hid and ran out the clock for the last minute or so, dont care what people think, perfect game :D

ha ha i was hiding behind a crate in one of the warehouses in quarry . some bloke came in and started shooting out the window and i decided to be fair to be fair i wont shoot him unless he turns around ....which he did . and now im the biggest camper on xbox live apparantly :p

sierra117x wrote: »
    ha ha i was hiding behind a crate in one of the warehouses in quarry . some bloke came in and started shooting out the window and i decided to be fair to be fair i wont shoot him unless he turns around ....which he did . and now im the biggest camper on xbox live apparantly :p

Your not , you havent met my mate Damo, as i said last night , he must have played salvage 50 times but the only part of the map he knows is the inside of the concrete pipe.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭X AcT X EviL

Best I can remember ever doing was 231-56 on CoD4- HC Headquarters on Shipment, using the MP5. Always loved getting that map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Best I can remember ever doing was 231-56 on CoD4- HC Headquarters on Shipment, using the MP5. Always loved getting that map.

I didnt have the older COD games but im pretty decent at mw2 now!

Was it even possible to get that many killls??? That is some serious going man ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Adzee

200 - 70 on shipment ( cod 4 ) ( me )
    MP5 silenced :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Best score ive seen recently, was playing sabotage on crash and a guy finished with 95-14 I think, the game went to sudden death and he was the last guy left on his team playing against iirc 4 of us, 1 of us planted the bomb while the others went looking for him, he killed the 4 of us and the only saving grace was a claymore he ran into trying defuse the bomb, good player, killstreaks destroyed us even though i was trying my best to shot them down.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

gavredking wrote: »
    Best score ive seen recently, was playing sabotage on crash and a guy finished with 95-14 I think, the game went to sudden death and he was the last guy left on his team playing against iirc 4 of us, 1 of us planted the bomb while the others went looking for him, he killed the 4 of us and the only saving grace was a claymore he ran into trying defuse the bomb, good player, killstreaks destroyed us even though i was trying my best to shot them down.

Now that's a sickener. Happened to me a few times playing Sabotage in sudden death and Snd as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Ya i love perfect games, iv got one perfect free for all, in highrise, 30-0 using TAR-21 silenced! scavenger, g18 akimbo!

Advertisement