Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the highest score in any game type you have got/seen?

Options
  • 30-03-2010 3:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Mine is 109-34 (headquarters) in invasion! i saw it, its not my score!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

My highest score was in Sabotage on Karachi, finished 60 odd kills and about 17 deaths.

Seen a 79/7 on sub-base on Sabotage also though.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Goat_Boy_jones

Headquaters in Rust some guy got 166-22 or something...I was killed over a 100 times in the same game...

I'm better than that now tho! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

in cod 5 my brother got 107-9 on cliff side, it was unbelievable coz hes get dogs, then die, then come back and get more dogs :):) pretty awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

278-86 domination rust .

Back in the day when you got thrown into a room with unlimited points and time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Demolition on Favela I got my best score which was 128-19. One of my friends got the best score I have seen on the same map which was over 145 kills and around 21 deaths. Cannot remember exactly what he got.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

27 - 3 in search & destroy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    27 - 3 in search & destroy:)

On that note, I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a nuke on S&D?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Jev/N wrote: »
    On that note, I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a nuke on S&D?!

There is a video on you tube but just shows the last kill. Looks staged.

Taking a rough guess most kills I got would be about 70-80 and about 15 deaths.

Yesterday played demolition and got 52 kills and 16 deaths. Was a great match planted the bomb 8 times and defused it about 5.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

COD4 -

127 kills
    31 assists :o
    12 deaths

Sabotage on Ambush

20 and 0

Strike on SnD

MW2 -

103 kills
    20 something assists
    20 something deaths

Demolition on Highrise. Have had a similar score to that on Terminal as well.

When I get my memory card back, I'll post one or two pics of similar high scores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭paul150

61 kills in a standard tdm on mw2 :D my team and the other team where woeful lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

79-1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

mine = 37-6 on highrise

saw a 52-9 on domination

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

24 - 4 SnD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Saw a 79-12 on Domination
    Gota 36-2 on Ground War Team DeathMatch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Thanks for all the replies guys! Look, i just made this there in one match today pulled off a few nice ones;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5YY-6Re00k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

i think the caption is a little bit misleading

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

They werent the best but really nice :)
    But every sniper should try quick scoping. Maybe get in group of friends and try it out in private. When you get used to aiming properly then its so fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

i won a free for all only using my knife.needless to say people were not happy

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Batmantastic

My personal best was in FFA when I went 30 for 1. Shame I didn't have Nuke equipped :pac:

They werent the best but really nice :)
    But every sniper should try quick scoping. Maybe get in group of friends and try it out in private. When you get used to aiming properly then its so fun :)

U on ps3? yh we shud do that! check out my elevator in derail too:D

Youtube Video demonstrating how to cheat at the game removed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

MurfyAthea wrote: »

Awesome..... You cheat, well done!!!
    This guy should be banned from posting in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Awesome..... You cheat, well done!!!
    This guy should be banned from posting in this thread.

While I don't disagree with the sentiments, "this guy" is the guy who started the thread... :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Sorry, I kinda meant that he should be banned from posting anywhere in the COD threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Youtube Video demonstrating how to cheat at the game removed

Banned for 7 days for posting a video showing how to glitch, read the charter. This totally goes against ths spirit of this forum.

Lads if ye see people posting glitching videos please report the post as it's against the charter. Thanks :)

Hey i did not know i wasnt meant to post glitches, but still, if its my thread i think it shud be whatever i want in it not what other people want, in fairness like!

Not being bad to anyone i just think its a bit sad like!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Hey i did not know i wasnt meant to post glitches, but still, if its my thread i think it shud be whatever i want in it not what other people want, in fairness like!

That's not how it works around here mate. Just because you start a thread does not give you the right to post whatever you like in it. Glitching is not allowed in this forum and that's all there is to it! You can think it's as sad as you like but that's how it is.

Now before you get yourself in any more trouble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Yeah...sure..

I'll go and post pr0n in the ladies lounge then

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Almost as sad as that little boosting party of yours I interrupted a while back :D

Also, dont post in Limerickese, it makes the rest of us look like we cant finish a sentence without saying like, like.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Poor grammar overload.

How you can have the nerve to call anyone or anything a bit sad is beyond belief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

50-9 on TDM by a team-mate on Afghan. Enemy were holed up together and we almost all died assaulting them, bar him. It got him his pred (multi-kill on spawn), Pavelow and Chopper Gunner and absolutely spawn-raped them for the rest of the game.

Advertisement