Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google - I'm feeling lucky - MOD warning: some searches are NSFW and very sick tbh

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Got through everything in this thread easily, but offended was just :eek:.

Couldn't go past the STDs, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭fikay

'Who's the cutest?'

.. albeit a nice surprise.

Do not click on pi, do not click on pi, do not click on pi....

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That Offended page has actually removed some of its pictures since the last time I looked at it. There used to be a lot more animal cruelty ones, including pictures of
    a kitten being put in a blender
    :(:(:( Still makes me feel sick, but I can't NOT look at things if people are talking about them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

bonerm wrote: »
    Because you never know what you might see next eg I wanted to see that remnants of the 9/11 jumper pix but never seemed to be able to google anything more than a missing thumbnail version of it. However "Offended" had it.

For me however the last picture was the most shocking. So disturbing, everytime I look at it I just see the architypical image of mans evil & contempt towards his fellow man.

thats fair enough but i just can't put myself through it, i would never get the images out of my head and i like my head full of nice pretty things. like dogging :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Tempted to search offended but it helps to be "eased" in, what's the first image? I don't want the first thing to be something extremely disturbing.

Granted I've seen it from blue waffle, that's not sexy, lemon party, meat spin, 2 girls 1 cup, BME pain olympics, goatse and videos of people cut in half etc but it still all disturbs me.

the first image is a cat with a lemon on it's head, then there's a couple of other similar ones, then it gets nasty...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Paddy_B wrote: »
    the first image is a cat with a lemon on it's head, then there's a couple of other similar ones, then it gets nasty...

Yeah, I saw those but didn't go any further...I think because other sites the image is right there in your face but with offended I have to scroll myself so I can't manage it. Is it just animals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Yeah, I saw those but didn't go any further...I think because other sites the image is right there in your face but with offended I have to scroll myself so I can't manage it. Is it just animals?

No there's a lot more than just animals, lictures of people messing with bodies at autopsys and the likes.
    Thats one thing I notcied about this thread, most of the comments on how disgusting 'offended' is, were directed towards the animal cruelty pics but not so much on the 'people cruelty'.

Maybe this displays how a lot of us view our fellow man

No there's a lot more than just animals, lictures of people messing with bodies at autopsys and the likes.
    Thats one thing I notcied about this thread, most of the comments on how disgusting 'offended' is, were directed towards the animal cruelty pics but not so much on the 'people cruelty'.

Maybe this displays how a lot of us view our fellow man

maybe because of movies like SAW, we've all seen it before anyway? i mean, in the movies, you see all sorts of mutilation with humans, so its easier to distance yourself from the pics of people on offended.com. just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

originally when I looked up offended I got the dictionary definition.

I was satisfied.

Alas, some people just had to keep going on about it.

So, I tried it again.

Thanks.

Thank you SO MUCH.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

maybe because of movies like SAW, we've all seen it before anyway? i mean, in the movies, you see all sorts of mutilation with humans, so its easier to distance yourself from the pics of people on offended.com. just a thought.

This, plus the fact that I can't help thinking how helpless the animals are in cases of cruelty. At least humans can have the capacity to put up a fight. Animals are unaware of what's about to happen to them, the perpetrators probably lure them into a false sense of trust and then carry out their twisted attacks :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Funnily enough, I can watch movies like Saw, but when I know it's real I can't handle it. No matter how big a budget, a movie will not be the same as seeing a guy hit by a bus, split in half at the abdomen with his organs hanging out.

This, plus the fact that I can't help thinking how helpless the animals are in cases of cruelty. At least humans can have the capacity to put up a fight. Animals are unaware of what's about to happen to them, the perpetrators probably lure them into a false sense of trust and then carry out their twisted attacks :(

i was thinking the same thing actually. :(

but then its quite possible that some of the people were lured into a false sense of trust before being killed :(

personally i'd rather see the animal pics than people pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

if that doesnt get rid of my cold im writing them a strong worded letter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

i would never get the images out of my head and i like my head full of nice pretty things. like dogging :pac:

Now where did you see pretty dogging ;)

OutlawPete wrote: »

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Wow, there's some really sick #@I@ on the internet, not that I hadn't realised that before. This thread has just highlighted some of the twisted crap that's easily accessible to anyone today. I know we all probably have an obsession with shocking videos and stories but I think there's some things that really should not be witnessed. It can really mess with your head. :(

I read the descriptions of a few of the videos that were mentioned at the start of this thread and was appalled, especially the Russian murder video. Definitely not something I want to see. I made the mistake of clicking on the Encyclopedia dramatica link where a few images from the video are posted and that was enough to put me off.

TV and the internet may have desensitised us to violence to some degree but I still couldn't bring myself to watch any videos where humans or animals are actually harmed.

A quote from Futurama comes to mind 'YOU WATCHED IT, YOU CAN'T UN-WATCH IT!

Seriously though, just reading the description of that murder video was awful. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Type 'blue waffle' and click the i'm feeling lucky button

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Mc Love wrote: »
    Type 'blue waffle' and click the i'm feeling lucky button

See shock/disgusting videos like this and lemonparty, meatspin, tubgirl, goatse etc, I can take. Might be pretty disgusting but I can handle that sort of stuff.

When I hear about twisted shit kittens in blenders though, that's just a totally different story. I can't imagine how any human being could willingly do something like that. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Go to google-Type 'french military victories'-Hit i'm feeling lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

OutlawPete wrote: »

is that where their good looking

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Bigdeadlydave

Anyone have some nice ones? I dodged the offended one and have seen the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

OK, here are some safe, happy ones, yet less astonishing.
    Try:

xx-klingon
    google easter egg
    elgoog
    google loco
    google gothic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I don't see what's so bad about these i'm feeling lucky searches.

I'm mean

'Access Denied' isn't really that disgusting...

I probably shouldn't be trying these in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Paddy_B wrote: »
    "offended"

... i win

that is the biggest collection of manky images ive ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Offended - Does exactly what it says on the tin

yuk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Not really offended, more so just wondering 'why?'

Advertisement