Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google - I'm feeling lucky - MOD warning: some searches are NSFW and very sick tbh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

hmm... some of that stuff shouldn't really be on here, honestly. Human nature is to look. With younger users of this site I strongly recommend some of the posts be edited or something... If I seen any of that when I was in my early teens, I don't think I would be here now to be honest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Lemme guess, It wasn't 'Correctly Spoken English.co .uk'

The irony of grammar correction from a man whose posts are mainly about the finer details of his last bowel movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

hmm... some of that stuff shouldn't really be on here, honestly. Human nature is to look. With younger users of this site I strongly recommend some of the posts be edited or something... If I seen any of that when I was in my early teens, I don't think I would be here now to be honest...

although there is a lot worse out there, if you think its particular sick, dont post it, think the OP's original intention was humour, not shock

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

At least they're well written posts about bowel movements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

irish-stew wrote: »
    although there is a lot worse out there, if you think its particular sick, dont post it, think the OP's original intention was humour, not shock

Well the original idea of the OP is a good one, why did it go down the road of extreme gore? Why??? I mean, that's the nastiest shít on the interwebs if you ask me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

TBH NSFW does not cover half the stuff being posted here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Well the original idea of the OP is a good one, why did it go down the road of extreme gore? Why??? I mean, that's the nastiest shít on the interwebs if you ask me.

subject now a NSFW warning, but your never gonna stop someones curiosity, some of it is funny, whilst others make me sick thinking about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Jello wrote: »
    ''Blue waffle'' and ''that's not sexy''

Disgusting and NSFW!

EDIT: and possibly disturbing too look at your own risk!

Damn you! I was looking forward to having a **** after this and all, now I'm totally not in the mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

NAMA.............:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Am i the only one reading this thread not to Google any of these horrible searches?

The Douglas Adams and Chuck Norris ones i knew, the rest i ain't going near!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

Well at least they're not as bad as '2 girls 1 cup', but I think that's more to do with personal preference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Best thread ever.

("offended" wins btw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Paddy_B wrote: »
    "offended"

... i win

Why? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I've seen most of these sites from a few years back.

Now I'm immune to anything!

I could never get through all of Offended though...i just hate when animals are brought into it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Every time somebody says not to look it up, I'm always more tempted to look at it.

I've already looked up Blue Waffle, That's Not Sexy, and Offended. It takes a lot more than that to gross me out.

Keep them coming,
    Yours faithfully,
    Sicko Timbuk2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Why would people do that to themselves ? excellent thread btw..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Cleopatra_Rebel

Three words: SCARRED FOR LIFE! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Wizard007

Ye think this stuff is bad? Take a trip through bangedup.com some time. Thoroughly delightful ( not ) :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Wizard007 wrote: »
    Ye think this stuff is bad? Take a trip through bangedup.com some time. Thoroughly delightful ( not ) :eek:
    And rotten.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Bonito wrote: »
    And rotten.com

Is that still there? We used to visit that site years ago at work, egging each other on and trying to find the worst thing.
    Not sure I'd be as eager to revisit though (some things you just dot need to see tbh:o )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

On offended, I don't get why that fellah did that to his lad.

That was just, mind boggling.

Naos wrote: »
    On offended, I don't get why that fellah did that to his lad.

That was just, mind boggling.

He was probably jilted by his girlfriend. Perfectly reasonable behaviour http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055869296

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

Jello wrote: »
    ''Blue waffle'' and ''that's not sexy''

Disgusting and NSFW!

EDIT: and possibly disturbing too look at your own risk!

God thats horrific.
    Thought I'd seen the some of the worst of the internet but ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks everyone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks everyone:(

I see you've played "I'm Feeling Lucky" before!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

"offended"

... i win
    I looked through that whole page, some of it was fu**ed up, some of it was tame...

You certainly won the thread, thats for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

I looked through that whole page, some of it was fu**ed up, some of it was tame...

You certainly won the thread, thats for sure!

i went on offended before, got to the first bad pic and stopped, why do ye all put yourself through it? *shakes head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

"offended"

... i win

I don't think anybody wins after that.

This thread should come with the warning: NSFL "Not safe for life". I think I'm going to be sick.

I really genuinely hate you.

i went on offended before, got to the first bad pic and stopped, why do ye all put yourself through it? *shakes head*

Because you never know what you might see next eg I wanted to see that remnants of the 9/11 jumper pix but never seemed to be able to google anything more than a missing thumbnail version of it. However "Offended" had it.

For me however the last picture was the most shocking. So disturbing, everytime I look at it I just see the architypical image of mans evil & contempt towards his fellow man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

Tempted to search offended but it helps to be "eased" in, what's the first image? I don't want the first thing to be something extremely disturbing.

Granted I've seen it from blue waffle, that's not sexy, lemon party, meat spin, 2 girls 1 cup, BME pain olympics, goatse and videos of people cut in half etc but it still all disturbs me.

Advertisement