Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hot chocolate??

Options
  • 25-03-2010 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

Ok where does your fave hot chocolate and also where in cork is the best :cool:
    I hope we can all have fun talking about chocolate :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Bovril. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Kiera wrote: »
    Bovril. :P

No not Bovril
    Were talking about Hot chocolate :D

/I pick you over bovril anyday :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,829 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Java make the best hot chocolate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Yum! Chocolate.....the best place in Cork is without a doubt in O'Conaill's! They make it with real chocolate so it's sooooo good and I'm not really a fan of chocolate as a drink but this stuff is good!

Off topic a bit but have you tried the milkshake place down French Church Street as well? Hotshakes....my God they are good!

Hmmmm now I need chocolate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,120 ✭✭✭dinneenp

there's an existing thread somewhere about same topic with a lot of input...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Butlers hot chocolate!
    I also really like the white hot chocolate in Starbucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Was this thread inspired by the cocoa bean/child labour panorama on TV there recently?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Butler's

But I prefer Mochas

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Yum! Chocolate.....the best place in Cork is without a doubt in O'Conaill's! They make it with real chocolate so it's sooooo good and I'm not really a fan of chocolate as a drink but this stuff is good!

Off topic a bit but have you tried the milkshake place down French Church Street as well? Hotshakes....my God they are good!

Hmmmm now I need chocolate :D

Ohhh Hotshakes :D O'Conaill's are orgasmic :) thanks for reminding me

Ohhh Hotshakes :D O'Conaill's are orgasmic :) thanks for reminding me

:D They really are!! I love the Wham or Refresher milkshakes, they're unbelievable! So simple yet so good :D My mouth is watering as I type :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Butler's choclate soup from the Jervis Street Centre... *drools!* I could shove my face in that bowl and drown happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

:D They really are!! I love the Wham or Refresher milkshakes, they're unbelievable! So simple yet so good :D My mouth is watering as I type :p

What? Wham and Refresher milkshakes? Want! That's some sort of culinary genius right there!

Cool!!!! Any have chocolate in them?
    (Im in chartbusters so Im near :cool:)

No not Bovril
    Were talking about Hot chocolate :D

/I pick you over bovril anyday :cool:
    Smoooth ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Butlers and Starbucks do nice hot chocolate, a hot guy in Heavenly in Temple Bar used to do nice hot chocolate but he isn't there any more. :(

Smoooth ;)

Oh you ;)

Millicent wrote: »
    What? Wham and Refresher milkshakes? Want! That's some sort of culinary genius right there!

Oh you're in for a treat! If you are ever in Cork you should go in :D They are just my favourites but there are loads!!! They actually put wham bars into the mixture so they really do taste like them!

There are milkshakes for every chocolate bar you can think of...Wispa, Galaxy Caramel, Terry's Choc Orange....they even have ones with your fav biscuits in them and loads of sweets like Wham bars etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭bokkenspiel

aero hot choc is da nicestbu if you drink too much it gives you pimples all over you body (not nice)

Wow shame I'll only have 15 mins after my session and I have to be at the bus station but next time ;) anywat the one in the bus station is oddly nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

The nicest Hot Chocolate ever is in Johny Banana, Bathurst and Queen West, Toronto. It's awesome. It's of pretty much no use to anyone here but it is the most awesomest ever.

• Advertisement

/Goes off to book trip to Toronto

/Goes off to book trip to Toronto
    2 tickets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

They're not hot, but Eddie Rocket's chocolate malts are delicious! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

mars bar wrote: »
    Java make the best hot chocolate!
    Java or jaffa?

Personally you cant beat my hot choc :cool:

I'll never reveal it's secret recipe. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

They're not hot, but Eddie Rocket's chocolate malts are delicious! :)
    When it's in your hands it's hawt ;):p
    generalisation; not YOU personally.

2 tickets!

Ohhhhh yes I will ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭RubyBlu

Goyas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

There's only one real Hot Chocolate...

• Registered Users Posts: 48 smellslikelemon

Since there's a recession on I decided to stop spending money on hot chocolate. I miss Butler's hot chocolate though. :(

But, if you heat up a mug of warm milk, throw a twirl (or some other cadburys chocolate bar) and a little bit of vanilla essence with a handful of marshmallows.

Trust me, it's amazing :D No powdery residue at the bottom

• Advertisement

Since there's a recession on I decided to stop spending money on hot chocolate. I miss Butler's hot chocolate though. :(

But, if you heat up a mug of warm milk, throw a twirl (or some other cadburys chocolate bar) and a little bit of vanilla essence with a handful of marshmallows.

Trust me, it's amazing :D No powdery residue at the bottom

Interesting :D Now do you just throw the twirl stick in there and leave it to melt or do you melt in a little in the microwave or something first? Sounds delicious though :pac:

Advertisement