Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Cooking Club Week 12: Lamb Tagine with Lemon Couscous

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Neyite wrote: »
    I experimented with the slow cooker for this recipe again and it was gorgeous. Because it was just the two of us, I halved the recipe, and put the cooker on high for 3.5 hrs.

Melted in the mouth and the flavours were a lovely blend from being mixed overnight and then put into the slow cooker for a few hours.

I just love slow cookers - makes everything melt in the mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

been meaning to make this for quite a while now, and finally remembered to buy cumin seeds on sunday :)
    made it sunday night...reheated it last night for dinner,delicous! recipe makes a good amount as well in fairness" really tasty, would highly recommend. Next time I might try it in the slow cooker as mentioned above!

forgot to post, but i made this saturday, once all ingredients were added into pan i transferred over to slow cooker.

Was a big hit with guests sat night and also with parents who tried it the following day ( i made a huge batch)

Seriously tasty recipe and very easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

bigronnie9 wrote: »
    forgot to post, but i made this saturday, once all ingredients were added into pan i transferred over to slow cooker.

Was a big hit with guests sat night and also with parents who tried it the following day ( i made a huge batch)

Seriously tasty recipe and very easy!

Glad you liked it, it's a staple dinner in our house

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

I made this for dinner on Wednesday. I doubled the amount so we had the leftovers last night. The left overs were better!! The flavours had developed more and were more intense. Delicious recipe. Thanks

• Advertisement

Made this at the weekend (herself requested it) and it was delicious as always, and as usual it surprised me how little effort is involved in making it :)

Stirred a little harissa paste into the yoghurt when serving, perfect comfort food on a cold night!

Advertisement