Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I still don't understand how spell czechs is/ has been controversial. People post there to have their spellings checked? Or, do you analyse spellings of posters on the site without their knowledge? If the latter, I understand. If the former, the apparent notoriety is even more perplexing.

Can I have access, please? I am taken with it now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

reallyrose wrote: »
    :pac: May I come in please?
    Aoifey! wrote: »
    Can I come in? Pretty pretty please?
    later10 wrote: »
    I still don't understand how spell czechs is/ has been controversial. People post there to have their spellings checked? Or, do you analyse spellings of posters on the site without their knowledge? If the latter, I understand. If the former, the apparent notoriety is even more perplexing.

Can I have access, please? I am taken with it now.

Will do now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Thanks... also where is the forum please? I would have thought under Edu or arts but don't see it anywhere.

From a lost and helpless child.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=637

Just go in there and hit 'Follow forum' or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'd like to have access too, please.

• Advertisement

Sure thing Wyrn, I will process you now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Hey Tar, can I get access please?

Of course, I will do it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Could I be granted access to the Spell Czechs forum please?

Sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'd like access as well please. Thanks.

Will grant you access presently.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

Could I also have access please?

very well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

May I have access please?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Can I have access too? Pretty please? I'll spell everything correctly, I swear :P

Max Power1 wrote: »
    May I have access please?
    Can I have access too? Pretty please? I'll spell everything correctly, I swear :P

will do these now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

galwaytt wrote: »
    Zut Alors ! :)
    The mis-spelling of it as "Muphry's" is deliberate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

May I have access to spell czech please?

I will give you access now Alice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thank you:)

I offer the best service around boards. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I've read Lynne Truss' book, I have googled the correct usage of effect and affect and I hate txtspk. I need to be in Spell Czechs! Please!

Sure, I'll let you in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

That was quick. Thanks!

Enjoy! Needs new blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

May I have access too please? :)

Sure, I'm on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Can I come in too please?

• Advertisement

Adding you now MugMugs.

Advertisement