Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sorry, I was out last night at a girl's birthday party doing jager shots off her belly.

It was her 108th

I'm lucky I can see straight :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't look a day over 80 though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Kalahari

Can I have access please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Give me access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

amacachi wrote: »
    Give me access.

The magic word?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Bonavox wrote: »
    The magic word?

Bitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

psni wrote: »
    Bitch?

Exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Access to Spell Czechs please!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Agonist wrote: »
    Access to Spell Czechs please!

Will do now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Lerruz in. My spelling and grammar and long windedness is well known. I'll be seriously effing pissed off if I don't have my own stickied thread at the very least.

Oh yea.. sorry... password? *reads from scrap of paper* "Bitch"

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

He knows the password. *frenzied whispering*

Yer in.

Can I have access?

I'm also interested in this Knights of the Round Table forum .. hmm.

Yes you can, no point in the second one until I spruce it up or something, nobody has used it in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I've been dieing to be a grammar nazi in AH but the charter won't let me. May I act out my grammar nazi fetish fantasies in your forum, please?

I will let you in now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

can I have access please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i'd like access too please, tar :)

Both done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Both done!

you done us at the same time :D

never felt a thing.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've been dieing to be a grammar nazi in AH but the charter won't let me. May I act out my grammar nazi fetish fantasies in your forum, please?
    hondasam wrote: »
    you done us at the same time :D

never felt a thing.
    I will let you in now.

Standards are clearly dropping in there! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

When I read that somebody was deterred from doing something by the after hours charter I nearly fell off my chair tbh.

Morto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Faith wrote: »
    Standards are clearly dropping in there! :pac:
    I'd say the instances of Muphry's Law in there are off the chart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

can i have access please

Sure thing boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Dudess wrote: »
    I'd say the instances of Muphry's Law in there are off the chart...

Zut Alors ! :)

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

Hi, could I have access to Spell Czechs please? :)

sure thing boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

:pac: May I come in please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Can I come in? Pretty pretty please?

Advertisement