Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More RTE News Shenanigans

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Eoin_Sheehy

I'm wondering why your man yesterday had to do it on the streets of Dublin. It had nothing to do with where he was and it would've been cheaper to stay in the studio instead of doing an outside broadcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

The lad did quite well for an irish news broadcast to be honest. As for Sharan, who actually pronounces the d in rapid, its supposed to be a h!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Pingu-D

Jo should have just laid the gob on that young wan that would of put a stop to her messing

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭nachoman

ah hilarious, we need more of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

snared rapid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

That was just Sharon flicking her bean and it came off and went down his throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

OMG Sharon Ní Bheoláin is as fit as a fiddle!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Littleblondehen

If you think our messers are bad, you should see them in the UK. I was watching the last day of the transfer window and there was a gang of kids pelting the reporter with snow balls :pac:
    Got him right at the side of the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

If you think our messers are bad, you should see them in the UK. I was watching the last day of the transfer window and there was a gang of kids pelting the reporter with snow balls :pac:
    Got him right at the side of the head!

I saw that. He handled it pretty well I must say!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

Sharon does some maths in her head out loud after fucking up the currency exchange news here at around 45:45;

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1069004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

basquille wrote: »
    Regarding the two incidents mentioned earlier:

Six One News from today..

You can see the interview with the lad who clearly is Irish, and taking the piss (and slightly racist) at 11.05.

And you can see the farmer falling backwards and losing his shoe while pulling a tractor at 22.05.

typical irish dope at 10.58

it's bigger dan we taut,

it getting better evry dis year,

dey even had de dragons an all, dddoooohhhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Eoin_Sheehy

take a look at this. This is from RTÉ news at six one, in the part about banning Methadone. But that's not the point if you look closely at the bookmarks bar you'll see a site called KA Torrents and the Mininova icon, is that a bit dodgy/illegal?

2lmrwva.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I dont get the snared rapid bit in the 2nd video:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Nothing illegal about torrents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

FearDark wrote: »
    I dont get the snared rapid bit in the 2nd video:confused:

Just means 'caught red handed'.

Caught, as in how a hare is caught in a snare - 'snared'.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Terry Cotta

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭smackyB

RTE newscasting 101: If in doubt break into Irish and nobody will have a clue what you're saying!

Advertisement