Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth Photographs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Geezer1000

Standing stones at Baltray:

IMG_0950.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

781077F2BB264C358B32436A892FC773-500.jpg

3DA12AD51BA34B12A7EA74151561D729-500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭mindundalk

calex71 wrote: »
    This is not mine, just came across this randomly earlier.

Drogheda,_Ireland.jpg
    You Should never post a picture like this that you haven't taken yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

why not? loads of people all over the internet post up pics that are not their own. I don see why its a problem:confused:

Pax Christi
    Stephen

why not? loads of people all over the internet post up pics that are not their own. I don see why its a problem:confused:

Pax Christi
    Stephen

There could be copyright issues, but in this instance I very much doubt it if its a problem.

• Advertisement

Hurlstone near Ardee

IMG_1154.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Geezer1000 wrote: »
    There could be copyright issues, but in this instance I very much doubt it if its a problem.

Can't see how there would be a copyright issue if it's not being used in a commercial way.

If you think that it's a problem just report that post to the Mod's and have them make a call on it just in case maybe.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It's fine as a few posters have already pointed out :)

Can't see how there would be a copyright issue if it's not being used in a commercial way.

If you think that it's a problem just report that post to the Mod's and have them make a call on it just in case maybe.

I dont think its a problem. Read my post again

Geezer1000 wrote: »
    I dont think its a problem. Read my post again

Sorry, I wasn't trying to have a go at you, I was genuinely concerned about possible issues.

• Advertisement

Sorry, I wasn't trying to have a go at you, I was genuinely concerned about possible issues.

Dya wanna row :D:p

img7673pp.jpg

img7699pp.jpg

img7716d.jpg

img7758l.jpg

p7090296.jpg

p7170393.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Stephenstown House (My own photo :D)

DSCF0464.jpg

And not my own photo :D

1065175_6e794f6320Small.jpg

Where is Stephenstown ???

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

If you go out the Ardee Road from Dundalk and take the right turn for Stephenstown Lakes and Knockbridge, its on your right hand side in some fields.. Former beaut of a house, if I had the money I'd be knocking on the owner's door tomorrow!!

Shame to see it in such a state alright :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Debating on whether this should go here but there's some great photo's of Drogheda/Louth from the 1900's. It would be interesting to recreate some of those shots again and show the before/after 100 years of time.

Anyway I found the old shots interesting so here ya go.

http://digital.nli.ie/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=any&CISOBOX1=drogheda&CISOFIELD1=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOROOT=/glassplates

Advertisement