Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Super flirting chat thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭ Sarky

Curse you, wireless technology! :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

Stopping S&M since the millennium :/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭ BBDBB

the safe word is safe with me ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,007 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Tar.Aldarion

safe words are useless, just go for it

I thought the safe word was "artichoke"

how wrong I was, :(

the louder I shouted it, the bigger the artichoke they fetched :eek:

• Advertisement

Impressed by just how much artichoke one man can take! They'd love you if you played for the other team

Its all a matter of perspective........from far away, the artichoke looks unimpressive, up close, its a world of wide eyed wonder:eek:

The other team wouldnt let me play....said I wasnt taking it seriously........I mean, if you cant have a laugh when you're wearing a fake handlebar moustache, when can you??:cool:

I imagine a world of pain also. Look at that thing! Need something a bit smoother there.

Probably when you are wearing assless leather pants :cool:

Its a mans life in the Village People:p

those assless leather pants are called "chaps"............how appropriate:D

haha. getting used to looking at the wall are we!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭ Fago!

Tar, remember ages ago I was harping on about buying you a Midori on Ice? I finally had one last night at TLL Beers!

AH - MEZZ - IN!!!!!

I'm buying you one next beers!

yes yes you owe me several muahaha. might go AH beers dunno

Do, had great craic in TLL yesterday. AH beers should be way better. Although can't imagine Messrs being any good for midori!

they'll do what we want dammit. oh was at one in messrs befre

Any use?

grand like

Should be good then. All the shkanger lads from next door will be in for a few I bets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭ Karl Hungus

fcuking love QI so much

QI is fantastic... Rob Brydon is absolutely fantastic in his own right too.

• Advertisement

lol the phone thing, I hate that! he's so right heh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭ RolandIRL

i love QI as well.

what's 3 times as dangerous as war?
    3 wars

:D

connor_chunk.gif?1271246761

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭ Pygmalion

Tar has invaded my personal bubble (read: IRC) so I'm returning the favour.

haha! Im coming for you :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭ entropi

haha! Im coming for you :D
    That's what she said:D

not for me, she had no choice in teh matter :cool:

:p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭ entropi

not for me, she had no choice in teh matter :cool:

:p
    /gag

/enjoy;)

:)

• Advertisement

lmao gag indeed

nn!

Advertisement