Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intervention or general sniping tips?

Options
  • 13-03-2010 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Well i need some tipss in snipin , i have already ben using intervention with a week now n enjoyin it very much but always get caught out wen enemies pop out near me....? ne tips for dat?

Tanks.....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Ok having spent about a minute deciphering your post i can now advise you to snipe from the edges of the maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

When your moving around have your secondary out. I would usually have a machine pistol as my secondary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Hoki wrote: »
    Ok having spent about a minute deciphering your post i can now advise you to snipe from the edges of the maps.

Yeah haha tanks but i want to no gud ways to kill dem......which sniper is best like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

i dont know what you mean , you say you use the Intervention so if your gonna be rushing around the centre of the map you really shouldnt be using sniper class unless you have maybe an acog or your unnaturally good at quick scoping - which i presume your not seeing as your having this problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Intervention is the best sniper. Spot people with your eyes and then scope in, don't try to spot people by looking through the scope. Vengeance is a bitch in this game, once you kill anyone they are gonna come back to that area so move a bit away and keep your eye on that area and they'll be back soon, just don't stay in the exact same place for too long

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 lunaticjimmy

smufy boi i dont want to give u all my tips but just stay behind ur teamates and be scopin em really quick is really helpful i went 22-10 by doin tis today so oya also use claymores tere a massive hand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I'll just leave this link here. Some of ye might want to use it once in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    Well i need some tipss in snipin , i have already ben using intervention with a week now n enjoyin it very much but always get caught out wen enemies pop out near me....? ne tips for dat?

Tanks.....:D

Yes Tanks would be a great defence mechanism but unfortunately you can only access them in COD:WAW:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thekid9

Have u stopping power as your perk for the sniper? As mentioned earlier, use your secondary gun while moving from place to place i.e pp2000. Claymore is very good aswell to have as equipment to protect urself from behind.

• Advertisement

Hoki wrote: »
    i dont know what you mean , you say you use the Intervention so if your gonna be rushing around the centre of the map you really shouldnt be using sniper class unless you have maybe an acog or your unnaturally good at quick scoping - which i presume your not seeing as your having this problem.

No not in d centre of a map...jst if sum1 is close range running its hard to get em and u dnt av time to switch to anova weapon im not stupid

Liam O wrote: »
    Intervention is the best sniper. Spot people with your eyes and then scope in, don't try to spot people by looking through the scope. Vengeance is a bitch in this game, once you kill anyone they are gonna come back to that area so move a bit away and keep your eye on that area and they'll be back soon, just don't stay in the exact same place for too long

Sound man dats d best answer yet ha da rest tink i rush out with a sniper im not a retard like!:P

smufy boi i dont want to give u all my tips but just stay behind ur teamates and be scopin em really quick is really helpful i went 22-10 by doin tis today so oya also use claymores tere a massive hand :D

tanks jimmy boi!!:P

JokerD wrote: »
    Yes Tanks would be a great defence mechanism but unfortunately you can only access them in COD:WAW:pac:

haha i mean thanks , thank you....u know?:L

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

haha i mean thanks , thank you....u know?:L

I assume he knew that, but he is just pointing out that your text speak can be difficult to understand.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

[rant]

I'll just say it.

This forum is plagued with text speakers, a little annoying to read through it all. Notably posts which are all txt. Adding something like IMO, FYI, etc. is grand.

[/rant]

:pac:

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    I assume he knew that, but he is just pointing out that your text speak can be difficult to understand.

Right i better try and speak like this so:D

Right i better try and speak like this so:D

I was just messing about:D I knew what you meant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I disagree with the statement that the intervention is thebest sniper - I love the barrett but each to their own, On another note when sniping If at all possible try and hold your scope for more than 5 seconds before a kill and 2 seconds after - It makes it much more difficult for the victim to find you if he views the killcam :D

I was just messing about:D I knew what you meant

Haha yeah i guessed......did ye see the video of one rocket 9 kills on youtube?

LOOK......MUST SEE!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTbOmO6S9rk

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• Advertisement

ardinn wrote: »
    I disagree with the statement that the intervention is thebest sniper - I love the barrett but each to their own, On another note when sniping If at all possible try and hold your scope for more than 5 seconds before a kill and 2 seconds after - It makes it much more difficult for the victim to find you if he views the killcam :D

Thanks for that, really good tip man!!:D

[rant]

I'll just say it.

This forum is plagued with text speakers, a little annoying to read through it all. Notably posts which are all txt. Adding something like IMO, FYI, etc. is grand.

[/rant]

:pac:

Hi i just saw your psn so just wondering are you OpticNation on youtube? no? and can you tell me how to add a youtube link to these messages

Haha yeah i guessed......did ye see the video of one rocket 9 kills on youtube?

LOOK......MUST SEE!!!:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTbOmO6S9rk

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I never seem to spawn at the top of the hill to try this, also look at this one, this is very possible if you get spawned in the correct place
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBzh1a15lM&feature=related

I never seem to spawn at the top of the hill to try this, also look at this one, this is very possible if you get spawned in the correct place
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBzh1a15lM&feature=related

Is dat you? that is unreal too must try them out:D do you know how i can post an actual video on here?

Advertisement