Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beavis and Butthead

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Looking at this you honestly wouldn't think it was 2011 - you'd think it was 1993 all over again, which I have to applaud, they have really kept the nostalgic feel to it

From this clip I am really pleased to see the "Winger Kid" is still around with his Winger shirt, don't know how many people will still get that reference but I do and I think it's excellent they chose to keep it this way and not have, for example, him wearing a HIM or BFMV shirt or something

"She usually doesn't have sex with her big brother lol" - classic, I think this is going to be a sure fire hit for the next few years at least....I cannot wait to see some new episodes of this - when is it coming back officially?

Them watching Geordie Shore and Run's House etc is bound to go down really well lol

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Brilliant,cannot wait for this

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

That clip had me in stitches,just like the old days! Roll on October,can't wait for this.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

How awesomwe was that, Stigmata from lake TP KaKa!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Nailz wrote: »
    You know what, I might actually watch MTV now for a welcome change, seeing as Mike Judge is back with more. :) Can't wait to what these dillhole's will be like in october! I just hope the animation stays typically grainy as it was back in the original series, it was all part of Beavis and Butthead's awesomeness.
    I hate when they 'improve' the quality of cartoon production. The grainy look is one of the defining characteristics of B&B.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Beavis and butthead RULE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I hate when they 'improve' the quality of cartoon production. The grainy look is one of the defining characteristics of B&B.

Same with music videos in general, like Blackhole Sun or Smells like Teen Spirit. So edgy and apathetic. All this HD clarity, edited colours and camera filtering is useless in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Nea wrote: »

Dammit Bunghole . . they took it down.

sucks!!

MetalDog wrote: »
    Dammit Bunghole . . they took it down.

sucks!!

Here it is again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

We pruned your house as well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

That was awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Beavis's seems to be voiced by someone else now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

"He will be an albino and a gringo"

hahaha the two lads are back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Can't wait for this, especially if it's true to the old episodes.

Been a huge fan since I was a young young lad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mtv was soooooooooooooooo much better from like 1990-1997 and it went downhill after that,anyone remember the beavis and butthead movie?I remember seeing it when I was 11 in 97 and thinking it was the coolest film ever :-P.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Mtv was soooooooooooooooo much better from like 1990-1997 and it went downhill after that,anyone remember the beavis and butthead movie?I remember seeing it when I was 11 in 97 and thinking it was the coolest film ever :-P.

Pretty sure I still have a VHS of the Beavis and Butthead movie laying around somewhere.

And now I feel really feckin old! :pac:

When they meet the old woman on the bus who's going to "score" in Vegas, just a classic film....and in the end, they get their TV back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

When they meet the old woman on the bus who's going to "score" in Vegas, just a classic film....and in the end, they get their TV back...

as mentioned earlier

"Oh, there are so many schlots, you won't know where to begin."

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Harrocks

Beavis's seems to be voiced by someone else now.

Yes the voice is slightly off whether its someone new or not i dont know.Looking forward to reliving my youth doe.

Advertisement