Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agenda 21 - The Depopulation Blueprint

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

alastair wrote: »
    This possible side effect of a flu jab is part of the grand 'depopulation' conspiracy? It's going to take a while at this rate.

Yea maybe until all the kids that got it get to childbearing age only to discover they can't have kid's for one reason or another.

Don't worry I'll keep you informed as more possible side effect's pop up.

Did you have your's by the way?, the H1N1 vaccine did you actually get it alastair?. I didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

jma wrote: »
    Last night I watched a documentary - CIA Secret Experiments by the National Geographic Channel.
    http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/cia-secret-experiments-3313/Overview

It was sickening to see what these degenerates did during the cold war and before - all in the name of "national security".

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

Some messed up crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Phew! Took ages to read through this thread, but in between the nit-picking and strawman bull, there's some great factual information in this thread and thanks to the OPs.

For me, the globalists proposed agenda for SEVERE de-population is all around us and plain to see if you only open your eyes and look.
    From indisputable UN policy documents to countless books advocating it to speeches by the likes of Ted Turner and Maurice Strong, right through to more opaque and debatable issues like proven corporate food manipulation, pharmacological manipulation, guilt over being the cause of the man-made global warming myth, etc etc. They're basically saying that "humans are bad m'kay?"

As someone way smarter than me once said "There are no so blind as those who will not see."

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭jma

I recently found this (re. fluoride). Very interesting and a lot of peer-reviewed research.

A Bibliography of Scientific Literature on Fluoride
    http://www.slweb.org/bibliography.html

Yep, there can be no doubt at this stage in the game, If it isn't being done on purpose (which it is), then it's happening by accident (which it isn't). Our air, water, food and medicine has gone to sh!t, it's not fit for human consumption. Therefore it will depopulate us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Talk E wrote: »
    Yep, there can be no doubt at this stage in the game, If it isn't being done on purpose (which it is), then it's happening by accident (which it isn't). Our air, water, food and medicine has gone to sh!t, it's not fit for human consumption. Therefore it will depopulate us.

what are the global population trends for the last 20 years???

robtri wrote: »

Enlighten me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Indeed. Kinda renders any argument on depopulation null and void.

Enlighten me...

The UN have a bit on it (from 2005)

Linkee

This whole idea of depopulation is very western-centric anyway, where population growth is already slowing or is in reverse. I mean, if you were a half-decent NWO, you be better served to head on down to Africa and raze the place to the ground. Likewise with India.

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Indeed. Kinda renders any argument on depopulation null and void.

Kinda doesn't actually. What the "argument" is about is (correct me if i'm wrong) a medium to long-term programme of operations by the UN amongst others. You won't see any immediate results.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭jma

These are the global population trends:
    http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_pop_totl&tdim=true&dl=en&hl=en

But it's not as simple as that. For example, the population growth has been steadily declining. Ireland's fertility rate has dropped from 3.55 to 1.87 between 1975 and 1995.

You're not going to see a sudden massive drop in population. It will be gradual enough, but I reckon in the next few years, we're probably going to see a big drop in population growth.

From a November 1997 issue of the New York Times:
    Unlike dips in population growth throughout history, this slide -- which began in the 1960's -- was not caused by a natural or economic disaster, a war or plague. There is no Black Death to blame, no World War I, no Great Depression. This decline is widespread. It is steady. And while no demographer would say that predictions are infallible -- prognosticators have sure been wrong in the past, and humanity is of course adaptable -- the current decline shows no signs of reversing as earlier ones have.

Population may be growing, but are they growing healthier ?

ed2hands wrote: »
    Kinda doesn't actually. What the "argument" is about is (correct me if i'm wrong) a medium to long-term programme of operations by the UN amongst others. You won't see any immediate results.

Well we'll wait and see. I'm pretty sure our medical care will enable us to see the results of this programme in 60/70/80/90 years time.
    jma wrote: »
    These are the global population trends:
    http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_pop_totl&tdim=true&dl=en&hl=en

But it's not as simple as that. For example, the population growth has been steadily declining. Ireland's fertility rate has dropped from 3.55 to 1.87 between 1975 and 1995.

You're not going to see a sudden massive drop in population. It will be gradual enough, but I reckon in the next few years, we're probably going to see a big drop in population growth.

From a November 1997 issue of the New York Times:

Case in point as regards my last post:
    Mé F&#233 wrote: »
    This whole idea of depopulation is very western-centric anyway, where population growth is already slowing or is in reverse. I mean, if you were a half-decent NWO, you be better served to head on down to Africa and raze the place to the ground. Likewise with India.

You can do your own leg-work for that question.

I think we both know the answer already. Cancer is rife... Aids is rife, Bird flu, swine flu etc...:D

Not to mention obesity....:eek:

Birth defects on the rise...

Mental issues on the rise

Suicide rates on the rise...

Autism and the likes on the rise...

(never ending list)

Well we'll wait and see. I'm pretty sure our medical care will enable us to see the results of this programme in 60/70/80/90 years time.

The results of this medical care were just posted by jma regarding fertility rates. I'd rather not wait and see. My grandchilds right to have his own children is important to me. All this crap about the world being over-populated is a big whopping LIE.
    Whatever about both of our opinions are on this, the fact is de-population is real and it's being planned.

I think we both know the answer already. Cancer is rife... Aids is rife, Bird flu, swine flu etc...:D

Not to mention obesity....:eek:

Birth defects on the rise...

Mental issues on the rise

Suicide rates on the rise...

Autism and the likes on the rise...

(never ending list)

I assume you're only half taking the piss? :P

The results of this medical care were just posted by jma regarding fertility rates. I'd rather not wait and see. My grandchilds right to have his own children is important to me. All this crap about the world being over-populated is a big whopping LIE.

Fertility rates measure how many kids a woman has, not how eggs she produces. I hope you appreciate the difference?
    Whatever about both of our opinions are on this, the fact is de-population is real and it's being planned.

Facts... Go on then, provide me with a source for these 'facts'.

• Advertisement

I assume you're only half taking the piss? :P

Fertility rates measure how many kids a woman has, not how eggs she produces. I hope you appreciate the difference?

I tell you what, there's no talking to some people without them shouting "SOURCE SOURCE".
    If you look back on this thread there are plenty of sources and facts my friend. All we're doing is putting forth info from various SOURCES and debating it. The FACT is that some choose to ignore it.

Do you, or do you not appreciate the difference I pointed out?

http://www.pop.org/content/facts-of-global-depopulation-1518

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

587px-World-Population-1800-2100.png

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_dyn_le00_in&tdim=true&dl=en&hl=en&q=world+life+expectancy

World Life expectancy in 1960 was 51. In 2010 it was 69

So yes We're getting healhtier.

Di0genes wrote: »
    587px-World-Population-1800-2100.png

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_dyn_le00_in&tdim=true&dl=en&hl=en&q=world+life+expectancy

World Life expectancy in 1960 was 51. In 2010 it was 69

So yes We're getting healhtier.

Life expectancy has nothing to do with health or quality of life.

Nice chart tho :D

Life expectancy has nothing to do with health or quality of life.

Nice chart tho :D

I'd have thought it generally indicates an improvement in healthcare and nutrition.

But that's just me.

:rolleyes:

That page deliberately skews things like AIDS/HIV and is clearly western-centric, where population loss is well known about.

The AIDS/HIV 'pandemic' piece is laughable. Obviously, any disease is going to 'raise mortality and slow population growth'. You could put in cancers or tuberculosis, typhoid or cholera and the context of the sentence wouldn't change.

40m of those infected represents less than 0.6 of 1% of the world population. 11m who have died represents less than 0.2 of 1%.

To put it into context, the Spanish flu pandemic is estimated to have killed between 50-100m.

Again, western-centric. Well known about and not due to some NWO dictat. Natural result of better healthcare, prosperity, and therefore an aging population.
    Do you, or do you not appreciate the difference I pointed out?

Gonna answer this?

I'd have thought it generally indicates an improvement in healthcare and nutrition.

But that's just me.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, Americans are a great example of that.

Real healthy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah, Americans are a great example of that.

Real healthy :rolleyes:

Focusing on the fatties and ignoring the general public's rude health, I'm assuming?

Advertisement