Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge a C&Her!

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I'm open to reasonable challenges.

Yesterday I dared a housemate to adorn himself with a bra and act suggestively towards a member of the local Rahoon brigade (the tracksuit lads). Something like this:

image010.jpg

"You-hooo!"

I was about to challenge you with it, but then I remembered that photo of you happily posing as Marilyn Monroe. Challenge regretfully withdrawn. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I previously dared my friend to go busking outside Westside Dunnes. Can YOU play an instrument Jef? ;)

I previously dared my friend to go busking outside Westside Dunnes. Can YOU play an instrument Jef? ;)

I played a mean accordion back in primary school but sadly haven't touched one in years. Otherwise I'd be over at Dunnes in a flash doing my best Enya impersonation. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Namlub wrote: »
    I challenge Flyswatter to go to Finland and ask yer wan if she was joking about being married

If I did would that be the most impressive one ever? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll write it in the style of Raiftearaí, the Irish poet. Except, well, you know, I'll write it in English... :p
    *cough/threadbump/itsbeenamonth/wtfareyouplayingat/iwantmypoem/cough*

Should be able to post up the poem soon. :) Probably in 15 verses! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Namlub wrote: »
    I challenge Flyswatter to go to Finland and ask yer wan if she was joking about being married

I'll think about this, I know it is some challenge, I think I could be going to Germany soon.

She keeps poking me for some reason. ;)

We'll see.

Challenge not accepted yet, is that ok?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Should be able to post up the poem soon. :) Probably in 15 verses! :eek:

Make that 17 verses! It's not perfect, but I like it. Will type it up later and people can enjoy it over the weekend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Why did this thread die??

I am opening myself up to a challenge!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Make that 17 verses! It's not perfect, but I like it. Will type it up later and people can enjoy it over the weekend. :)

Where are the 17 verses?!:eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Why did this thread die??

I am opening myself up to a challenge!!

I was going to challenge you...

Then I read the OP... and apparently this isn't one of those sit-back-and-get-others-to-do-stuff-while-you-sit-back-and-LOL threads... So now I'm scared... :( :P

• Advertisement

Where are the 17 verses?!:eek:

Prepare to be amazed!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=72069696

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I shall never question your Overlordship ever again!

I shall never question your Overlordship ever again!

I used to be kind of a big deal round here. :(

:pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I used to be kind of a big deal round here. :(

:pac:

You're still my idol IO... :cool:

Screw it, SarahBeep!, I hereby challenge you to build a house of cards using TWO decks of cards.

Reading through the thread, found this from DO, think it deserves a bump in case this thread gets going again. :P

Put the following code in your signature when you're the one being challenged:

[noparse][url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/182853/107378.jpg[/img][/url][/noparse]

Which gives:
    [url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/182853/107378.jpg[/img][/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Reading through the thread, found this from DO, think it deserves a bump in case this thread gets going again. :P

Also for those who haven't read the OP: No being a creep and/or asking nudes
    I know most of you have more cop on than that anyway, but its just worth a reminder to keep things family friendly!

Damn, I wanted to see some ankle

Damn, I wanted to see some ankle

All for Silas!

Advertisement