Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnancy bargains??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

it's gorgeous..pity i have a boy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

It's lovely! Saoirse will be wearing the same gown that Addison was baptised in and the same one I was baptised in 22 years ago!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Swizzles

It's lovely! Saoirse will be wearing the same gown that Addison was baptised in and the same one I was baptised in 22 years ago!!

Aww thats lovely..Im hoping to get mine baptised in my communion dress which was altered to a baptismal gown for my younger cousins ..Its nice to have something like that to hold on to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thats lovely having a family dress to use :) I have no idea what happened to the one used for my sister and I, it would've been nice to use a family one.

Though I got an absolutely gorgeous one online so can't complain :)
    The plan would be if no. 2 is a girl I can use it for her also, if not my sister has already put dibs on it for her future children! That, the cot, pram etc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Ben tried on his christening gown today and it fits thank god!! it was made from the train of my mothers wedding dress and all 7 of us were christened in it. plus my 2 girls and i have 3 shawls.. one my grandmother and mother were christened in .. knitted by my great grandmother:eek:
    one my mother knitted.... and one that my eldest girls godmother bought for her.. all i need is some football boots so his daddy is not annoyed that i've put him in a dress..:D men ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement