Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

oh :( I don't think Ontario is like that judging by what my mates tell me
    Nah everyone loves Ontario/Alberta regions. You'll have a great time.
    Still feeling the effects of that vodka from last night...it's a bad idea to bring vodka to a friends house without any mixer :o

'I have a great mixer, it's called "moar vodka"'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Nah everyone loves Ontario/Alberta regions. You'll have a great time.

can't stop thinking of hot Canadian BABES :D:D ....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

enjoy yourself WW, I've a feeling I won't be too far behind you. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

I'm on a roll! Won cinema tickets to What's your number?
    Now - who to share it with?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Me? :p

• Advertisement

Meesared wrote: »
    Me? :p

screw you she's bringing me :D

Totally messed things up with the gf :/

On the other hand , had a totally productive day in college , day 1 and my class already love me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

On the other hand , had a totally productive day in college , day 1 and my class already love me :D

What happened?

I need to stop being so insecure and paranoid or my gf is seriously going to hate me forever and she'd probably be right too :(

Chuchoter wrote: »
    What happened?

I need to stop being so insecure and paranoid or my gf is seriously going to hate me forever and she'd probably be right too :(

It's nothing worth mentioning really - my own fault

just for itsthatmanagain:

a cat watching a cat watching nyan cat! just in case you were having rainbow pooping flying pop tart withdawals

8b6bef49-79c1-4c55-aadf-4cd945128447.jpg

• Advertisement

Aishae wrote: »

a cat watching a cat watching nyan cat! just in case you were having rainbow pooping flying pop tart withdawals

You guys have seriously distorted fetishes :p;)

You guys have seriously distorted fetishes :p;)

when you have a fetish, dont be half hearted about it ;)

___
    got an appointment letter today for the sinus / schnozzle ct scan. it was dated sept 8th. appintment date was sunday august 14th last month :rolleyes:

when you have a fetish, dont be half hearted about it ;)

^^^^ This is why you're my #1 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

*hugs* I'm sure you haven't! (hate when people say things like that 'ah I'm sure you'll be grand' kinda thing but in this case I bet I'm right!!) :)
    Chuchoter wrote: »
    What happened?

We all get insecure from time to time. Your gf is obviously with you for a reason so none of this "she's gonna hate me forever" stuff, ya hear? :D

Hell, I'll just give hugs all around and it'll put everyone in a better mood :)

*hugs* I'm sure you haven't! (hate when people say things like that 'ah I'm sure you'll be grand' kinda thing but in this case I bet I'm right!!) :)

We all get insecure from time to time. Your gf is obviously with you for a reason so none of this "she's gonna hate me forever" stuff, ya hear? :D

Hell, I'll just give hugs all around and it'll put everyone in a better mood :)

My guess - You just got laaaaiiiiiiiid like a dinner table ;)

My guess - You just got laaaaiiiiiiiid like a dinner table ;)

Ha, no unfortunately not.

Why do you think I'm trying to hug everyone? :p

EDIT: Just a disclaimer, I'm not trying to move in on girls who are in relationships. Not my style :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Send your gf a picture of your bum. That should clear things up. What's this about getting laid? You must be a horny young woman, sexy time always on the brain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ha, no unfortunately not.

Why do you think I'm trying to hug everyone? :p

EDIT: Just a disclaimer, I'm not trying to move in on girls who are in relationships. Not my style :p

I'm single ;)

I'm single ;)

Like I believe that ;)

Hunny, I will tattoo it on your forehead, ITMA is single! Seriously :p I haven't been in a relationship in 2 years.

• Advertisement

Without trying to sound like I have a MASSIVE ego, I don't know how I'm single :p

I think I'm a pretty cool girl! Obviously I'm the only one who thinks so :pac:

Without trying to sound like I have a MASSIVE ego, I don't know how I'm single :p

I think I'm a pretty cool girl! Obviously I'm the only one who thinks so :pac:

;)... I would :p

Hunny, I will tattoo it on your forehead, ITMA is single! Seriously :p I haven't been in a relationship in 2 years.

i see your 2 years and raise you several - its not been a priority!

btw - laid like a dinner table - gonna used that!

theres a status floating around facebook 'i bet i can make you wipe your screen' - i was thinking 'jaysus thats shocking flithy' i then suddenly go to wipe hat i assume is an eyelash on my screen - it was a character in the sentence above :rolleyes:

I know, the fraustration of being single. I'll find someone one day

i see your 2 years and raise you several - its not been a priority!

btw - laid like a dinner table - gonna used that!

theres a status floating around facebook 'i bet i can make you wipe your screen' - i was thinking 'jaysus thats shocking flithy' i then suddenly go to wipe hat i assume is an eyelash on my screen - it was a character in the sentence above :rolleyes:

FILTHY - It's got nothing on your one liners darlin' :p

there are plenty of Laid jokes
    Laid like a carpet
    Laid like a wooden floor etc

yeah but laid like a dinner table is gas as its also a double entrende - feasting
    i love a good double entrende!

I know, the fraustration of being single. I'll find someone one day

I hear ya buddy! It's only recently that sometimes it's been getting me down even though I've been single most my life. But then other times, I'm so happy being single it's grand :D

yeah... you can travel without checking if its alright with the OH for example. which is great. but on the other hand you wouldnt mind a sexy travel companion!

Haha, sometimes it's great being single. Hence my nickname 'The Lone Ranger'.

• Advertisement

And you don't have to worry about an OH getting jealous or annoyed about your blatant flirting with every female on the planet :p

Advertisement