Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

I could've told you that - She said it was part of her New years res

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

She'll be back. They'll all be back!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Kranium

I agree .New Years resolutions never pan out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Last year I made bits of y foot, which put a stop me running. Not year hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

My New Years resolution is too read more books :P

• Advertisement

allydylan wrote: »
    My New Years resolution is too read more books :P

My new years resolution is to cut down cigs :)

I have tons of New Years resolutions. Doubt I'll keep to any! Although I was in the gym today

Is there such thing as gay gyms? Now that would be cool :pac: (not in a sleazy gay sauna/boilerhouse kinda way - just would be pretty cool :P )

what would be the benefits of a gay gym . Surely the equipment would be the same, no? :pac:

Kranium wrote: »
    what would be the benefits of a gay gym . Surely the equipment would be the same, no? :pac:

The benefits would be ya could perve on gay girls as opposed to straight girls while you're workin out haha

Hehe we should do business :cool:

Why is it so much easier to pull guys than girls :(?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I have tons of New Years resolutions. Doubt I'll keep to any! Although I was in the gym today

Is there such thing as gay gyms? Now that would be cool :pac: (not in a sleazy gay sauna/boilerhouse kinda way - just would be pretty cool :P )

Unofficially. Mostly gay men, though.

Hehe we should do business :cool:

Why is it so much easier to pull guys than girls :(?

Preaching to the choir here! I was about to give up on women but then I remembered I gave up on men a while ago. I'm running out of genders here :P
    MYOB wrote: »
    Unofficially. Mostly gay men, though.

Why am I not surprised lol

Hey if they discover life on mars I reckon you could abandon both genders?:rolleyes:

Hey if they discover life on mars I reckon you could abandon both genders?:rolleyes:

There's an option! Or maybe I will find a sexy mermaid :pac:

isnt a mermaid technically a female?

isnt a mermaid technically a female?

Well yes, but that's the beauty of it. It's the next best thing to a woman :p

Although the lack of....eh yknow :o....is a downside.

Also, having to be in water most of the time. Hmmmm I didn't think this through :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The mods have discussed this thread and feel that it is problematic to keep an eye on all the time

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Hey guys,

Just an FYI Kranium/ Wonderwoman has been banned for having duplicate accounts- we locked this thread until we had sorted it out, so now we're opening it again.

I know that sounds a bit odd, but it was the easiest way to keep track of things til we had it sorted out.

Any questions, PM one of us. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Odd indeed.

Wow that is bizaare :confused: lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Aw. WonderWoman! was a bit of craic.

Ode to WonderWoman!:

Well I feel stupid, that's for sure.

Well I feel stupid, that's for sure.

Ah to be fair how could anyone know. Not like we can see her IP address! Don't feel stupid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

need to get up

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Lot of truth in the expression there's nowt as queer as folk, very odd behaviour indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

Over the xmas a number ppl have asked why am I still single and I then get the pity blurb...... I'm 29 and happy to be single! Get over it ppl! I have!

corked wrote: »
    Over the xmas a number ppl have asked why am I still single and I then get the pity blurb...... I'm 29 and happy to be single! Get over it ppl! I have!

Why thank you! Think we all needed that wake up call. Any other words of wisdom this festive season?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Happy New Year, everyone!

Anyone making any New Years resolutions, or have anything big planned for 2012?

MY year looks like a big 'un- I turn 30, hand in my PhD, have tickets to the Olympics and am probably going to New York to see play at the US Open tennis!

Fingers crossed I get to do it all!! :D If I manage it, the time next year I'll be in my thirties and known as Dr. Baby and Crumble! Sounds scary!!!!

Well I think I'll call you Dr. B from now on. My own plans, write and read more. Have started reading my first book for the year, KPAX.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Happy New Year, everyone!

Anyone making any New Years resolutions, or have anything big planned for 2012?

MY year looks like a big 'un- I turn 30, hand in my PhD, have tickets to the Olympics and am probably going to New York to see play at the US Open tennis!

Fingers crossed I get to do it all!! :D If I manage it, the time next year I'll be in my thirties and known as Dr. Baby and Crumble! Sounds scary!!!!

you think thirties is scary? I am turning 40 this year!!!! hehehe!!
    Well to be honest, at my 30th birthday I got depressed. . .for a couple of days. Then I just thought "it's just another number". Trust me, the best is still ahead of you!!!
    My new year's resolution is to start writing a diary and keep it going for at least one year. Haven't kept one since 1996, so it's a big deal!!

Advertisement