Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Galway 2010 Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

yeah i know there was like a hundred and twenty five fight or something this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marky1989

hi mark just wondering does everyone who enters an goes to all there fights get a medal or something at the end of the year or if anyone else nos the answer to my question let me no nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

marky1989 wrote: »
    hi mark just wondering does everyone who enters an goes to all there fights get a medal or something at the end of the year or if anyone else nos the answer to my question let me no nice one

Do I hand out 3 hundred odd medals at the end of the year? No

The four top in each division (after round three) can fight in finals matches for the division titles at the final round. The top 3 get medals/trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Mark, when shall the league tables get updated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Mark, when shall the league tables get updated?

Bit of a delay this time around. Not sure anyone has noticed, but the Veteran divisions are not working correctly. Trying to get that re-factored into some shape before delivering the latest.

I will go ahead and upload it as they are tonight, but be warned the vet divisions won't look right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Ok thanks.

I have been hitting the F5 button on your site for over a week.

Advertisement