Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An invitation to come see ZONAD in UCI Blanchardstown on Tues 16 March

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

any word when we are getting the promised tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

These events tend to be a list of names when you turn up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

right well I checked with them today its not actually closed next week. Just their weekly email only had up till sunday in the time table and there had been some resto work going on with their consession stand.

Turns out the resto work is done and they are getting in a new booking system on monday so thats why they had no times for next week. But the cinema is open next week.

Tallaght UCI did close down, I believe Pennys is taking that unit over now. They pulled out over high rent for the premisis.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I haven't got a PM on this?

Anyone else get a PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Nope..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's the weekend, even Darragh gets the odd weekend off. I'd imagine he'll be in touch tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Just like to say thanks to the OP Darragh for this invitation. Brought herself and we both really enjoyed the film. Thanks again and keep the invites coming!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks darragh/boards! An enjoyable evening!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,028 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I had expected the movie to be fairly bad but was pleasantly surprised, and I really enjoyed it. Zaph's party piece was good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Thanks Darragh, had a really good time at this evening :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Enjoyed that, thanks Darragh.

It was a bit OTT in parts, but was a laugh.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for that Darragh, and apologies to anyone who was distracted from the film by me spilling a large Coke over myself and janeybabe. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Thanks!

Was a very light hearted film that didn't take itself too seriously :D

Thanks for the tickets and was great to sit in the Premiere seats for once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Zaph wrote: »
    Thanks for that Darragh, and apologies to anyone who was distracted from the film by me spilling a large Coke over myself and janeybabe. :o
    Don't even pretend you spilled it over yourself too. :D It was all over me. The film had its funny moments and it was great to get free tickets. Thanks Darragh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bf

Thanks for the tickets Darragh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Thanking you Darragh. Good silly movie. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Better late than never - thanks for the tickets. Have to say I really enjoyed this movie, laughed out loud quite a few times and would recommend it.

Advertisement