Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Evoke Propaganda

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

demonspawn wrote: »
    Edit: Funny story, a few of us went out chasing some Evoke gang around Deklein and were joined by a gang from Dreddit. Not even half an hour into it and one Dreddit moron actually targeted one of our logis and fired on him for about 15-20 secs until he realized that his target was in fact blue. With blues like that who needs reds?

Nothing better than a little blue on blue action.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

demonspawn wrote: »
    From some of the posts in CAOD it would seem that many Goons are now in a corp called Dreddit. Same semi-retarded posting style as the Goons we've grown to despise. The rest are in an alliance called SOLONUBSROFLSOLONUBSROFLSOLO or something along those lines, go figure. Confirming Goons have a station in DKUK called....wait for it....fofofofofofofofofofofo. I'm not joking. Oh, and it turns out Goonies are blue to my new alliance. :rolleyes: I was thinking of joining Evoke, IT, or Atlas to kill some Goons but to be honest, those guys are ****e.

This is why no one should get their information from CAOD

Advertisement