Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2010, tips, hunchs and dead certs?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

OK my certs are.....
    Dunguib in the Supreme Novices
    Quevaga in the Mares hurdle
    Kauto in the GC

Horses I fancy are
    Weapons Amnesty in the RSA Chase on Wednesday
    Big Zeb (e/w) in the QM
    Sizing Europe in the Arkle (love/hate relationship)
    Cooldine e/w if 12/1 became available

Really looking forward to it now................

Not to boast now or anything but I am up a f***ing packet.

Backed Point of Light, Weapons Amnesty, Big Zeb and Sanctuaire today. Had Frawley e/w in the bumper as well.

As Van the Man would say "They'll be days like these"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 benbanehead

wolf moon will go for the pertemps assuming 14 dont declare, otherwise,he ll go to punchestown.

Change of plan - ballotted out of pertemps - will now try for AB, which is ironic as his stablemate would have trotted up if he wasnt injured.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Im not having a go here, these are just my observations on your selections

Osana will be unplaced in this, doesnt jump well enough, well held on all known form.

How is Go Native quirky, just beacause there is only one way of riding him doesnt mean he is quirky.

Weapons Amnestys run in the AB last year wasnt within a stone of Punchestowns run in the WH, while i agree he is a good value bet, there is no way he outstays the other two

I have no idea what your on about in the Ryanair, stamina doubts, outstaying the others. im confused

As I said Go Native would be a big dissapointment, Osana was placed and I said that Weapons Amnesty would out stay Long Run and Punchestowns which he did by winning at 10/1. Youve been wrong about alot eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The jock wrote: »
    As I said Go Native would be a big dissapointment, Osana was placed and I said that Weapons Amnesty would out stay Long Run and Punchestowns which he did by winning at 10/1. Youve been wrong about alot eh?

Shut up, people like you are so annoying.

And if i go back to your original post i can find stuff you were wrong about also. Big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

My tip: Don't bother... Disastrous two days.

Feck it. One more. 1:30 = Daves Dream - Geraghty on board. COME ON!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

mdwexford wrote: »
    Shut up, people like you are so annoying.

And if i go back to your original post i can find stuff you were wrong about also. Big deal.

Yeah I know I've been wrong about some stuff, but I just wanted to point out that everyone has a different view on everything and they shouldn't try and rip holes in what your saying. I wasn't gloating or anything, just stating that if you say something you better follow it up.

Advertisement