Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What You Leave Behind

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

haha i have to laugh at the fact voyager isnt mentioned,

anyway, as much a s i loved TNG, after rewatching both series with the last 4 years id have to say DS9 is by far a better show, TNG was great with there problem of the week, and the one or two continus baddies, a trait that also worked very well in stargate,

but DS9 just brought it to a new level, you had a space station out on it own, where what happens in this episode had consequences in the next, proper caracter evolution, proper bad guys that were fleshed out, instead of we are the borg blah blah blah, we got to know and understand both sides,

plus one thing i always liked about DS9 was the fact they played out a plausable scenario when sisko and everyone had to leave the station, and kira stayed as the bajoran liason and jake was left alone due his dad being the emissary and the dominion wanting to look good,

i could go on and on, but 11 years on DS9 still puts other shows to shame, not just sci-fi shows

Advertisement