Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? NO QUOTING PICS

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

aliaarrested.jpg
    She played a support role in 'Whip It' - Alia Shawkat. Cutest freckles ever!

justinlong.jpg&height=167
    There is something about him when he is in motion - pics dont do him justice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JayJay123

aliaarrested.jpg
    She played a support role in 'Whip It' - Alia Shawkat. Cutest freckles ever!

She.is.Adorable!!

Keepin' it Irish n' all..
    0000a56c0d5.jpg
    Louise Lennox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

Polish guys. best looking guys ever and they well hung as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

LGiamani wrote: »
    Polish guys. best looking guys ever and they well hung as well.

One amazing broad statement there mate….. :)
    You wouldn't happen to be Polish ;)

DubArk wrote: »
    One amazing broad statement there mate….. :)
    You wouldn't happen to be Polish ;)

No I'm not that selfish. But you must admit the the a major percentage of them who are hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

LGiamani wrote: »
    No I'm not that selfish. But you must admit the the a major percentage of them who are hot.

I think they all look like convicts with their shaved heads and awful dress sense. They are also far too macho and loud. Polish women are lovely though.

Donnaghm wrote: »
    I think they all look like convicts with their shaved heads and awful dress sense. They are also far too macho and loud. Polish women are lovely though.

I agree with you on Polish women but the guys have great bodies good looks and well hung.

I respectfully disagree. :P Give me a pastey skined, mild mannered, intelligent irish guy any day before a meat headed yob Pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I respectfully disagree. :P Give me a pastey skined, mild mannered, intelligent irish guy any day before a meat headed yob Pole.

Not at all racist there :(

stephen_n wrote: »
    Not at all racist there :(

Sorry, that was a bit extreme. My only experience of Polish guys were the ones I worked with on construction sites during my summers when I was going to college. They were bollockes but so were the Irish guys I worked with. I retract that statement. I'd like to qualify my statement. Construction works are yobs [from my experience] and I'm certain there are nice guys of all different nationalities.

• Advertisement

Sorry, that was a bit extreme. My only experience of Polish guys were the ones I worked with on construction sites during my summers when I was going to college. They were bollockes but so were the Irish guys I worked with. I retract that statement. I'd like to qualify my statement. Construction works are yobs [from my experience] and I'm certain there are nice guys of all different nationalities.

Some guys are yobs around their work collegues and friends. I get slagged from guys who I worked with because of my lifestyle. That does'nt stop me thinking of the good looking ones who I'd like to get down with. Its the same with the yob polish they could be complete jerks but their hot and they probably know that.

What it comes down to is a difference between being attractive and being good looking! Attraction is purely subjective, if your attracted to skinny, pasty guys with red hair and freckles then thats what your into! Being good looking though is different, it is more an aesthetic thing and has a lot to do with symetry and balance! The Slavic races are by that standard good looking or rather a higher proportion of them are than western European's. Add to that they have more of a tendency to look after themselves physically than us to which overall makes them an attractive package!

Personally mediteranians do it most far me, dark skin and dark eyes ftw!

I'm constantly being told I don't look Irish and have had people start conversations with me in Spanish and other languages lol I think I look like a celt though so again it's subjective!

What it comes down to is a difference between being attractive and being good looking! Attraction is purely subjective, if your attracted to skinny, pasty guys with red hair and freckles then thats what your into! Being good looking though is different, it is more an aesthetic thing and has a lot to do with symetry and balance! The Slavic races are by that standard good looking or rather a higher proportion of them are than western European's. Add to that they have more of a tendency to look after themselves physically than us to which overall makes them an attractive package!

Personally mediteranians do it most far me, dark skin and dark eyes ftw!

I'm constantly being told I don't look Irish and have had people start conversations with me in Spanish and other languages lol I think I look like a celt though so again it's subjective!

Totalmente de acuerdo. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

And I've been asked if I'm Polish :confused: Ok, Italian maybe, Mediterranean yeah, but Polish?

Also if I was from Cork :pac:

Barna77 wrote: »

Also if I was from Cork :pac:

NOT CORK?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Those BAST%RDS how could they get so low?!?

NOT CORK?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Those BAST%RDS how could they get so low?!?
    Actually it was a, drunk, guy from Waterford :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭electrobi

KateMoennig1WallpaperBrown-1024x768.jpg

Totalmente de acuerdo. ;)

en desacuerdo

(the joys of google) :D

Totalmente de acuerdo.
    en desacuerdo

(the joys of google) :D
    poneros de acuerdo

(the joys of speaking Spanish :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

@electrobi: This thread can never have too many picture of Kate Moennig

b192380763.jpg

Also, as far as I can tell from the promos, Lip service will have a Scottish Shane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

The new H-Dip in my school. God. I'd actually shag the flesh off his bones.

And also, about 10000000% different to my type, but does anyone find Noel Fielding somewhat sexy?
    LoveBNoelGOTCHA_468x694.jpg

@Couerdepirate: The German exchange students in my school last year were INCREDIBLE!!! I'd post a picture but I'm worried I'd get in trouble. :P This year they're positively average :(

You know what else I hate? 4th years: full of hot people. 3rd year:full of hot people. 6th years!:full of hot people.

5th year (my year): UGLY AS SIN!!!

@ Crayolastereo, I agree ;)

@ Coeurdepirate. I certainly do. I posted Noel Fielding in this thread under another username. I like odd faces.

My number one most lusted after,
    Freja Beha Erichsen

600full-freja-beha-erichsen.jpg
    Milan+Fashion+Week+Gianni+Versace+zYS6a9_rnl5l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

@Couerdepirate: The German exchange students in my school last year were INCREDIBLE!!! I'd post a picture but I'm worried I'd get in trouble. :P This year they're positively average :(

You know what else I hate? 4th years: full of hot people. 3rd year:full of hot people. 6th years!:full of hot people.

5th year (my year): UGLY AS SIN!!!
    You should move to my school, I'd have to say that the majority of the girls in my year are hot. Only one sexy boy though. :/
    Basically all of the lads in my school are farmers (rural Galway for ya! :D) and they'd all come to school in their wellies if there wasn't a uniform, so it's nice to have a total shag in my year who dresses well and is lovely :D
    electrobi wrote: »
    @ Crayolastereo, I agree ;)

@ Coeurdepirate. I certainly do. I posted Noel Fielding in this thread under another username. I like odd faces.

My number one most lusted after,
    Freja Beha Erichsen

600full-freja-beha-erichsen.jpg
    Milan+Fashion+Week+Gianni+Versace+zYS6a9_rnl5l.jpg
    As do I! Alexander Rybak's jawline is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

Little off topic for this thread but I don't really care - have any of you ever found yourself really liking one of your best friends?

Little off topic for this thread but I don't really care - have any of you ever found yourself really liking one of your best friends?
    Yeah :(

Oh lot's of em! It worked out well in most cases. Although, my first time with a girl who also happened to be my best friend ended up in her outing me in the worst possible way so I steered clear of girls for a few years. Until I basically couldn't anymore. I'm quite sexually ambiguous but I guess I give off a vibe. I've been with a few of my close friends since...one recently came to me to "experiment" and she's come back for seconds.

Are you lusting one of your close friends?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Mariangela Demurtas - Tristania
    newtristaniasinger.jpg

You should move to my school, I'd have to say that the majority of the girls in my year are hot. Only one sexy boy though. :/
    Basically all of the lads in my school are farmers (rural Galway for ya! :D) and they'd all come to school in their wellies if there wasn't a uniform, so it's nice to have a total shag in my year who dresses well and is lovely :D

As do I! Alexander Rybak's jawline is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

Yes. Trouble ahead, turn back now!!:eek:

A couple of pics of the man himself, Ben Cohen

ben.jpg

ben2.jpg

• Advertisement

Barna77 wrote: »
    A couple of pics of the man himself, Ben Cohen

ben.jpg

ben2.jpg

Holy moley!