Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? NO QUOTING PICS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

Barna77 wrote: »
    A couple of pics of the man himself, Ben Cohen

ben.jpg

ben2.jpg
    Yes indeed with the mixture of boyish looks warm eyes and masculine phisque he is a hottie.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

summer-glau-7.png

Summer Glau for the Terminator TV series.

Alyson_Hannigan_200512.jpg

And for those partial to a redhead like myself. Allison Hannigan. I'd love to be made her bítch :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

jillian-michaels-get-fit-tips.jpg
    alison-sweeney-on-food-cravings-and-self-control.jpg

Before I forget for the night. Jillian Michaels and Allison Sweeney from the biggest loser us respectively. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

jillian-michaels-get-fit-tips.jpg
    alison-sweeney-on-food-cravings-and-self-control.jpg

Before I forget for the night. Jillian Michaels and Allison Sweeney from the biggest loser us respectively. :p

I'm so gay it's unbelievable. How do I not find these women even remotely attractive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭electrobi

Donnaghm wrote: »
    I'm so gay it's unbelievable. How do I not find these women even remotely attractive?

It's cool man, I love the womenz and I don't find them attractive either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

kate_walsh300.jpg

electrobi wrote: »
    It's cool man, I love the womenz and I don't find them attractive either

I suppose they're not everyones cup of tea but they really float my boat for some reason.

LauraMarling.jpg
    Laura+Marling+Barclaycard+Mercury+Prize+Arrivals+Aw2MoXA2pS1l.jpg

Laura Marling. Simple yet powerful beauty. I love her music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Nebit

Just rewatching the first and second seasons of Skins, after all this time i still have a huge crush on Mitch Hewer :p

Hewer010.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭LGiamani

Nebit wrote: »
    Just rewatching the first and second seasons of Skins, after all this time i still have a huge crush on Mitch Hewer :p

Hewer010.jpg

Sex on legs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

Aaron Eckhart

ae03.jpg

yum

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭witty_name

brodydalle.jpg
    Brody Dalle of The Distillers

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭column

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6NMimVIiWErzXSLlX5nM82yyc13YUt8dilOeCii394vJJ41o&t=1&h=149&w=249&usg=__kHsT9nu48Qh3TflZKi6fq0hOBOE=

Michael Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Donnaghm

redknapp3.jpg

Jamie Redknapp

red2.jpg
    :eek:

Absolutely spectacularly gorgeous. Amirit?

I was watching Nigella Lawson's tv show the other day and felt i was having an identity crisis :confused:....

.... but then (for all the rugger fans) I've seen today some pics of the DDS 2011 calendar... and good riddance to Nigella :D

nigella.jpg

Hard to believe she's in her 50's. If only I could look that good at her age. I'd gladly have Nigellas' babies!

Hard to believe she's in her 50's. If only I could look that good at her age. I'd gladly have Nigellas' babies!
    Stay away from me!

:rolleyes:

goes to check pics of Ben Cohen, Fitzgerald, D'Arcy....

specialreports_2edb.nigella_lawson_.jpg

Bisexuality is a possiblity ;)

:D:D

• Advertisement

The twins from Icelandic band Múm

mm.jpg

mum2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

Jesse Eisenberg:
    jesse_eisenberg_1227898120.jpg

Seth Rogen:
    seth-rogen_l.jpg

Russell Tovey:
    russell-tovey_1651850i.jpg

Simon Amstell:
    Simon-Amst_175x125.jpg

Special mention also goes to Johnny Depp, but I couldn't decide on which picture to put up for him as practically every one that came up on Google Image Search he looks feckin amazing in. <swoons>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Davey Wavey.

images%3Fq%3Ddavey%2Bwavey%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1C1AVSX_en___IE403%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D677%26tbs%3Disch:1%26prmd%3Divu0,220&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=251&oei=bYnUTOiZCInBswbK-YWACA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&tx=66&ty=112&biw=1366&bih=677
    images%3Fq%3Ddavey%2Bwavey%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1C1AVSX_en___IE403%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D677%26tbs%3Disch:10,1872&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=354&oei=4onUTP2UKseFswaCttyYCA&esq=2&page=4&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:54&tx=72&ty=86&biw=1366&bih=677
    images%3Fq%3Ddavey%2Bwavey%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1C1AVSX_en___IE403%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D677%26tbs%3Disch:10,3210&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=328&oei=4onUTP2UKseFswaCttyYCA&esq=4&page=7&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:107&tx=84&ty=74&biw=1366&bih=677
    <333

Nate_Myles.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

My last post didn't work, so... Davey Wavey:

p35-davey-wavey.jpg
    davey-wavey_bondi_11-380x327.jpg
    daveyaxm1.jpg

Isn't he just perfect? <3

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

How do i post pictures like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

How do i post pictures like that?

Google a picture, copy the url and then when you get back here, press post reply and above the text box you see a little yellow box with a mountain in it. Click it and a little box will come up, paste the url in there :)

Although I'm sure she's been posted ten times already, this is why Olivia Wilde left house!
    Olivia-Wilde-Tron-Legacy-640x960.jpg

Google a picture, copy the url and then when you get back here, press post reply and above the text box you see a little yellow box with a mountain in it. Click it and a little box will come up, paste the url in there :)

Although I'm sure she's been posted ten times already, this is why Olivia Wilde left house!
    Olivia-Wilde-Tron-Legacy-640x960.jpg

File:Jenson_Button_2006.jpg

Jenson Button :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Make sure you have clicked full size image and taken the url of the picture by itself :)

Advertisement