Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civilization 5

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Anyone bring grudges from previous games into new games? I was playing as Rome and looking for a cultural victory and Oda of Japan wiped me out as I let my army get too weak. I have started a new game and he is on my borders. I will have my revenge, in this life or the next!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

sarumite wrote: »
    Anyone bring grudges from previous games into new games? I was playing as Rome and looking for a cultural victory and Oda of Japan wiped me out as I let my army get too weak. I have started a new game and he is on my borders. I will have my revenge, in this life or the next!
    Yes! For me it was the Celts. In one game, I was working very much on a cultural victory and had a few nation states near me and Polynesia and I was allies with the nation states and Polynesia. The Celts were on a war path, starting to get hostile with me and mocking how small my empire was. I started building troops at that point and would defend the nation states in that game, and then the next game that I played that had the Celts in it, I wiped them out immediately. I wasn't even planning on starting to go to war that soon, but it was the Celts man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Obunaga will always attack you, never trust him. Same with Genghis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

ShaneU wrote: »
    Obunaga will always attack you, never trust him. Same with Genghis

+1 for that. Always strike 1st against them. There don't know how to spell peas

Advertisement