Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

zuroph & Busi_Girl08 - stay ON TOPIC please. Off topic posts get deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

*Sorry, Bard :o*

Oh GOD I love Happy Hour!! :D
    *Resists urge to dance around like an eejit to Crazy*

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So JP is going to be doing friday nights and Saturday mornings on 100 -102 today fm now I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

wheres phil cawley going or is it another show?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I was wondering why the music was decent on the show today, no Foley playing black eyed rihanna shite.
    Playing doves now, not too bad at all

edit: I spoke too soon. Back playing crap again. Is it just me or does every song that has a singing bit, then a rapping bit, then a singing bit, then a rapping bit sound like ear rape?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ah right I think JP needs to be a bit clearer. So his new show is Friday night but from 11pm to 2am so he is technically is Saturday morning. Phil Cawley is staying put.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

I'm hugely confused Ted - I thought KC was on @ 10pm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

washiskin wrote: »

He's going to be on 10-12, Monday-Thursday and 7pm-10pm on Sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So JP is going to be doing friday nights and Saturday mornings on 100 -102 today fm now I see.
    Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Ah right I think JP needs to be a bit clearer. So his new show is Friday night but from 11pm to 2am so he is technically is Saturday morning. Phil Cawley is staying put.
    washiskin wrote: »
    He's going to be on 10-12, Monday-Thursday and 7pm-10pm on Sundays.

Jeez what the hell is going on which slot is it?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Fago- AFAIK, The 10-12 Monday to Thursday wasn't referring to JP, it was referring to KC.

• Advertisement

Bard wrote: »
    Fago- AFAIK, The 10-12 Monday to Thursday wasn't referring to JP, it was referring to KC.

Yes. My post was in response to the question about KC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Oh god the breathing on that Tara one from the apprentice. Dear god.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,873 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

In fairness, she could have asthma or something. It's a big of an unfair thing to criticise her on; something she can't control.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

In fairness, she could have asthma or something. It's a big of an unfair thing to criticise her on; something she can't control.
    She doesn't though. He asked her. Apparently she just gets out of breath by the pure volume of horsesh1te that she seems the need to off load.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

No she doesn't. She said it is not medical at all. Just the way she talks.

She said she always does it and annoys people. Loads msut have been texting in I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

tunguska wrote: »
    Im really suprised theres not already a thread on this show. I'll get one going so. What do you think of him and his show?
    At first I thought he was an asshole, hated him and the show. But he's starting to grow on me, I get his sense of humour a little more now. JP is pretty much his clone and ann Gleeson seems afable enough.
    So what do you think of foley?
    get this poo off the air.That is all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

I used to listen to him @work 4 years ago and he was deadly really witty and funny,now he is an opinionated ****e who makes jibes at people and imo trys to make people look/sound stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

The show is getting rather stale. I listen up to about half one these days but it's really the same old stuff day in and day out.

Music is sh*t bar maybe Friday's. Having said that, there's not a whole lot better on at this time though really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

That_Guy wrote: »
    The show is getting rather stale. I listen up to about half one these days but it's really the same old stuff day in and day out.

Music is sh*t bar maybe Friday's. Having said that, there's not a whole lot better on at this time though really.

You should try Pandorra

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wompa1 wrote: »
    You should try Pandorra

Oh, I do. It's rather good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

worst show on radio,his jokes are crap,his fellow presenters are crap,and his little pea head is crap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

AnneFrank wrote: »
    worst show on radio,his jokes are crap,his fellow presenters are crap,and his little pea head is crap

annefrankly, you wont stand for it.

zuroph wrote: »
    annefrankly, you wont stand for it.

Indeed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 boxhounds

jesus boys and girls its just a bit of fun for your lunch time, sure at times it can be abit trying listening to the show but the best part of the time its gas and plus what radio is good all the time in fareness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

boxhounds wrote: »
    jesus boys and girls its just a bit of fun for your lunch time, sure at times it can be abit trying listening to the show but the best part of the time its gas and plus what radio is good all the time in fareness.

Non-Irish radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Joseph...

i love his show so welcoming

any1 watch take me out???

its on tv3 friday nights??

Joseph... wrote: »
    i love his show so welcoming

any1 watch take me out???

its on tv3 friday nights??

it's verbal puke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

He's live from a kids playground today and talking to 4 year olds...

That just sums him right up.

This broadcasting while playing with 4 year olds really isn't working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

He's absolutely struggling. Sounds like they didn't prepare for the OB. Although then again, he's always terrible on OB's.

Advertisement