Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter 4 iphone

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

A-Trak wrote: »
    No change from the full game then for you eh Terry?

How much does it cost, might get it so there's another version of the game I can be mediocre at.

Its 8 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No change from the full game then for you eh Terry?

Haha, the inputs are even more lenient than 4! There's no such thing as doing the ultra "too early", it will never whiff (unless you do it too late of course). Ryu can do full super followed by FULL ultra anywhere on screen :pac:

Also, abel is a beast on shortcut mode. Tornado throw is just one button press and elbow into ultra never fails. Bison once again takes his rightful place as the end boss.

Pity there aren't more characters though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

animaX wrote: »
    Haha, the inputs are even more lenient than 4! There's no such thing as doing the ultra "too early", it will never whiff (unless you do it too late of course). Ryu can do full super followed by FULL ultra anywhere on screen :pac:

Also, abel is a beast on shortcut mode. Tornado throw is just one button press and elbow into ultra never fails. Bison once again takes his rightful place as the end boss.

Pity there aren't more characters though

Just wait for Super Street Fighter 4 on the Mobile. It'll be 6 Euros but with 2 new characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yreval wrote:
    Looks like Tekken is hopping on the iPhone bandwagon:
    But that'll actually work, because all you have to do is pick Eddy/Christie! :pac:
    [/sarcasm]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

This is on sale now in the App store for €0.79, (It was 8 quid.)

Well worth the price of a pack of crisps.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

This is on sale now in the App store for €0.79, (It was 8 quid.)

Well worth the price of a pack of crisps.
    SF is about hitting BUTTONS.

So no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Tekken+(iPhone)/news.asp?c=18951

Anyone know when Tekken is coming to the iPhone? Last I heard about it was in March/May last year, but nothin since.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    SF is about hitting BUTTONS.

So no.

I can now play SF in the jacks at work.
    Bringing a TE stick, monitor & xbox into the toilet where I work is frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

I can now play SF in the jacks at work.
    Bringing a TE stick, monitor & xbox into the toilet where I work is frowned upon.

Lol all I have is mini golf sh*ty nokia

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

LOL we had a scrap from iPhone to iPod today at tea break in work. One guy got uber salty after being beaten by a masher. Was awesome fun!

got this for 79c over the weekend , am shocked by how good it is. Its gone back up in price .

Advertisement