Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Someone stole my ****ing wipers!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Berty wrote: »
    Actually come to think of it. Somebody managed to steal my wind deflectors before without breaking my windows. Mad. :confused:

Same thing happened in my sisters car!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,506 ✭✭✭✭vectra

some 1 stole my car before

Some runts stole 2 of my cars :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

someone stole some paint from the sides of my car using a key. I just don't know why they'd need two thin lines of paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Bumpstop

A van I used to have was always having its mirrors stolen as they screwed off from the outside.
    When I blocked the holes with a hardened filler, I found they started smashing the mirrors off and I would find the whole thing in bits on the ground. I thought the whole thing was very unsporting.
    Sorry to hear about your wipers, never heard of that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭umpsfar

you live in ireland what do you expect just be thankful ur not in my shoes.
    My car has been broken into twice in 3 months and motorbike has been pushed over so my neighbours witnessed .
    little scumbags in donabate, intergrating council housing with normal housing was never a good idea, ur just ruining the good kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement