Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashley Cole - at it again

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

I think its awful, if anyone has ever been cheated on by their partner they will understand how painfull it is (happened to me) you try see the good in them and forgive them (i forgave him) but people dont change and it happened again and 2nd time heart brake is worse then the first time!! it was so hard for me to deal with myself and i didn't have to worry about public opinion it was bad enough with out the entire world talking about it, poor cheryl shes so lovely :( he's a pig if you ask me and i hope she does walk away this time but if not she cant be blamed love is a funny thing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Little D wrote: »
    I think its awful, if anyone has ever been cheated on by their partner they will understand how painfull it is (happened to me) you try see the good in them and forgive them (i forgave him) but people dont change and it happened again and 2nd time heart brake is worse then the first time!! it was so hard for me to deal with myself and i didn't have to worry about public opinion it was bad enough with out the entire world talking about it, poor cheryl shes so lovely :( he's a pig if you ask me and i hope she does walk away this time but if not she cant be blamed love is a funny thing!!!
    + A Million there !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Little D wrote: »

I agree 99%. I don't agree that she can't be blamed if she does take him back and it happens again. That has already happened remember... IMO, it is perfectly understandable to take someone like that back if you're still in love with them, but you're not going to be blameless yourself. The very first time it happened, she was blameless, but each time it happens after that, she becomes more at fault for being so naive. Cheaters are scum, and no second chance should be given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

gscully wrote: »
    I agree 99%. I don't agree that she can't be blamed if she does take him back and it happens again. That has already happened remember... IMO, it is perfectly understandable to take someone like that back if you're still in love with them, but you're not going to be blameless yourself. The very first time it happened, she was blameless, but each time it happens after that, she becomes more at fault for being so naive. Cheaters are scum, and no second chance should be given.

i forgave my ex twice, and he never changed i was just blinded by what i felt for him in the end i caused myself alot of upset by taking him back, and i was so angry with myself for allowing his treatment of me i guess your right in the end it was me who allowed it to go on, i just hoped for the best with him i really thought i loved him and wanted him to feel the same but cheaters dont change they are scum!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

greenie wrote: »
    What are the bets they'll be back together before we know it!! He'll tell her he's going into rehab for his 'sex addiction' and she'll be so proud & so forgiving!
    I love how when all these guys (maybe gals too, not sure) get caught they call it sex addiction! If they were sex addicts wouldn't they be roaming the streets for it 24-7. And as if a couple of weeks in rehab is gonna fix anything. They're cheaters, that's all, no fancy names, just cheaters. Lol Tiger for example is not a sex addict, he's a horny millionaire who took what was being presented to him on a plate!
    It's funny too but all the wives in these cases are pretty hot!

His two best mates are John Terry (nuff said) and Frank Lampard (just split up with his partner). Women should be on high-alert now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭anneboleyn

Who'd be a WaG anyway ? All that effort to stay thinnner and more beuatiful than anyone else, living with an uneducated twit and fidelity isn't part of the bargain.. buy your own handbags girls..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

greenie wrote: »
    What are the bets they'll be back together before we know it!! He'll tell her he's going into rehab for his 'sex addiction' and she'll be so proud & so forgiving!
    I love how when all these guys (maybe gals too, not sure) get caught they call it sex addiction! If they were sex addicts wouldn't they be roaming the streets for it 24-7.

You are dead right I mean what if they weren't famous millionaires how would would they satisfy their addiction??? Surely if it was an addiction it would not be long before he/they commited rape

It's just a cop out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

bazmaiden wrote: »
    You are dead right I mean what if they weren't famous millionaires how would would they satisfy their addiction??? Surely if it was an addiction it would not be long before he/they commited rape

It's just a cop out

Sex addiction and the act of rape are very different, rape is about power and control. Also, for some really odd reason there seems to be an endless supply of women who are more than ready and willing to sleep with footballers.......granted they have The Sun, News of the World, and other such red tops on speed dial to sell their story to afterward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Well she has dumped him now. It's official.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It's official! She's announced she's dumping him:

From The Sun's website:
    The short statement, issued at 4.15pm, said: "Cheryl Cole is separating from her husband Ashley Cole. Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

If some of the people over at the Digital Spy forums are to believed, the whole thing was a sham and Ashley is gay.
    A couple of years back a News of the World journalist reported a famous footballer and a music star had got it on. The newspaper printed a blurred out photo of two men. When the story hit the internet a gay website found a picture of Ashley Cole and some rapper and it looks like the same photo.
    Ashley took legal action about it.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-1810.html/

Advertisement