Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashley Cole - at it again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Ye but cheryl basically a chav though

Not denying that but the women Ashley (and most other footballers) sleeps with are ugly, over tanned, hard as nails looking and basically dog rough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Not denying that but the women Ashley (and most other footballers) sleeps with are ugly, over tanned, hard as nails looking and basically dog rough.

To be fair, that sounds like a lot of the footballers too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

gscully wrote: »
    To be fair, that sounds like a lot of the footballers too!

Well lets be honest it ain't cricket!! come on name one footballer who is either clever or sophisticated.

Most of their WAGS are a perfect match for their partners

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

serves her right for taking him back the first time.....

serves her right for taking him back the first time.....

sexist

• Advertisement

sexist

Jealousy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Max Clifford strikes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Well lets be honest it ain't cricket!! come on name one footballer who is either clever or sophisticated.

Most of their WAGS are a perfect match for their partners

Not going to argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 HollyRichter

sexist
    How so??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

I wonder does Ashley have small man syndrome?

Or maybe he also doesn't want kids with Cheryl given she's been telling people she's broody.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

He should have just dumped her and then go around doing whoever will have him. She is some annoying bint.

How so??

I was only kidding

He should have just dumped her and then go around doing whoever will have him. She is some annoying bint.
    You said it bro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Cheryl Cole is a brand in her own right now. If she had any sense she would divorce this idiot and bag herself an A Lister perferably American and her profile could be universal. Sure Ashley Cole can play football but what's his long term prospects, a commentating position with Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Some women, whether celebrities or not, have a habit of getting involved with arseholes, and never learn from past mistakes. That's what my wife says anyway, and I'm inclined to agree with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Lux23 wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole is a brand in her own right now. If she had any sense she would divorce this idiot and bag herself an A Lister perferably American and her profile could be universal. Sure Ashley Cole can play football but what's his long term prospects, a commentating position with Sky.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Cashley was probably jealous of all the attention Terry was getting. He strikes me as the sort of numpty who might.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Aidric wrote: »
    Cashley was probably jealous of all the attention Terry was getting. He strikes me as the sort of numpty who might.

This all happened in 2008 though, aparently...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Ashley-And-Cheryl-Coles-Home-Targeted-By-Burglars-In-Attempt-To-Steal-Wedding-Rings/Article/201002315553020?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15553020_Ashley_And_Cheryl_Coles_Home_Targeted_By_Burglars_In_Attempt_To_Steal_Wedding_Rings
    Thieves have tried to smash their way into Cheryl and Ashley Cole's £4m mansion in an apparent attempt to snatch the singer's wedding and engagment rings.

The couple have been married since 2006

The attempted burglary came just hours after X Factor judge Cheryl was pictured en route to Los Angeles without her rings, worth £310,000.

Ashley had reportedly decided to stay with family following allegations about his fidelity - but he was asleep at the couple's Surrey home when raiders tried to get in through a window.

The noise of smashing glass reportedly woke the England and Chelsea player in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Shaken, Cole dialled 999 and is said to have pleaded with the police to "come quick".

In a statement, Surrey Police said: "We can confirm that officers were called to a house in the Godalming area at around 4.30am on Thursday, February 18, following reports of a break in. Investigations are continuing."

Sources said the Chelsea defender, who is recovering from a broken ankle, was not alone in the property at the time.

There have been weeks of speculation about the Coles' marriage, after a glamour model and a hairdresser said they had affairs with the footballer - but the player has denied the allegations.

Cheryl, meanwhile, performed her hit Fight For This Love at The Brit Awards earlier this week without her rings.

Cheryl left for LA on Tuesday

And it is now thought the would-be burglars believed they could snatch the rings from the Surrey mansion while the couple were away. However, police have refused to comment on the claims, which appeared in The Sun.

Cheryl's agent has insisted her trip to LA to record new songs has been arranged for several weeks.

The 26-year-old star has spoken out about the claims to a newspaper, saying she had known about one of the affairs but she believed her husband's claim that he did not have sex.

And she insisted her decision not to wear her rings at the Brits was "a fashion statement" rather than a reflection on her marriage status.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

seriously has ashley cole ever looked at his wife shes hot as hell so much better then the one he was suppossdly with

I think he is jealous of her and insecure.. Then again, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, she could be a complete frosty cow and he was just seeking warmth in the arms of another(few women).. or he just has no regard for anyone else and just gets his jollies where he find them :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Good luck on the "casting couch" Cheryl.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Girl #4 today on The Sun's website:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2861829/Ashley-Cole-cheated-with-girl-No4-Ann-Corbitt-in-States.html

July 2009 apparantly. Ashley Cole is such a serial cheater, he'll never change. Cheryl was stupid enough to take him back the last time, has she learned her lesson now? She doesn't need him, she's got a big enough profile by herself unlike other WAGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LifesgoodwithLG

He's such a twat - how do they think that they aren't going to get caught

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

He's obviously not happy with her though if he's cheating like this. She needs to divorce him, forget the not wanting to give up on her marriage after only 4 years, not wanting to divorce like her parents did....he's making a mockery of her and she needs to wake up. If she doesn't do it now she never will and he'll keep doing it. He might be a good boy for a year or two but he'll do it again. No one will respect her if she stays with him after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭boscoroxx

Ashley is a player... He'll never change, she needs to leave him. Once bitten, twice shy... Three times and she's stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 celticmufc

ahh lads whats sports coming too?
    tiger woods
    john terry
    ashley again!
    its been a funny couple of months i must say!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Peter Kay was funny at the Brits when he said 'never a truer word spoken' after she performed Fight for this Love!!!
    I think the only way she'll go back to him is if he told her about the other girls when the first one came out.( doubt it tho ). I didn't know that American girl was only last July...I thought they were all in 2008.
    She should've left a long time ago but the girl is a fool for love I guess. Look at Terry's wife...he's been cheating before and all through their marriage with tons of girls & they're all love dovey a few days later!! You can't help some people!

Looks like the girl got sense!
    Digitalspy: Cheryl Cole 'dumps Ashley by text'
    Monday, February 22 2010, 08:26 GMT

By Daniel Kilkelly, Entertainment Reporter

Cheryl Cole has dumped husband Ashley after three years of marriage, according to a report today.

The Sun claims that the X Factor judge broke the news to Ashley in a text message from Los Angeles early yesterday, telling him: "Move out. It's over."

It is thought that Cheryl started considering a divorce after arriving in the States days ago, but finally made her mind up at the weekend following fresh infidelity allegations which were made against Ashley.

A source said: "Cheryl has decided enough is enough and she is going to divorce him. She has told Ashley to get out of the family home because she does not wish to see him. She has no desire to hear any more excuses or explanations."

Claiming that the news will be officially confirmed within days, the insider added: "She wants to have put a statement out by the end of the week so she can start moving on. She has no desire to humiliate Ashley further and wishes to proceed in a dignified manner."

The latest scandal to hit the Coles' marriage began earlier this month when Ashley was accused of sending sex texts to two women. It was later claimed that the footballer had slept with one of the girls and further allegations have followed since then.

Brilliant that she did it by text message...she's gone up in my estimation. I only wish she'd sent him a nude pic of herself and said 'You'll never see this again....get out!'

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Good on her. I must send her a text actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

What are the bets they'll be back together before we know it!! He'll tell her he's going into rehab for his 'sex addiction' and she'll be so proud & so forgiving!
    I love how when all these guys (maybe gals too, not sure) get caught they call it sex addiction! If they were sex addicts wouldn't they be roaming the streets for it 24-7. And as if a couple of weeks in rehab is gonna fix anything. They're cheaters, that's all, no fancy names, just cheaters. Lol Tiger for example is not a sex addict, he's a horny millionaire who took what was being presented to him on a plate!
    It's funny too but all the wives in these cases are pretty hot!

Advertisement