Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pray For Atheists

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

This is hilarious and reminds me of a row I had once with my mother.

'I'll pray for you!' she declared ( I'm atheist)
    'I'll diet for you!' I replied ( she's fat)

Go ahead, if you want to spend time praying for me knock yourselves out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,962 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Is this the same DogmaticLefty who waded in to the A&A forum recently, and soon found himself up to his neck in it? I see he hasn't learned anything e.g. his talk of "atheist ideology". What ideology is that, then? The "dogma" that says everyone is free to think and believe as they choose, as long as they leave other people alone, free to think and believe as they choose? That's all that's meant by Secularism: I'm like a non-smoker asking smokers to do it somewhere else, and stop polluting the air I'm trying to breath.

(I don't normally post in this forum, but when I saw that headline, I couldn't resist. If this bothers you, remember the F-word: forgive. :) )

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

The OP has, unsurprisingly, got himself sitebanned - so we may as well lock this trainwreck. Of course we encourage our Christian posters to pray for everybody, including atheists. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement