Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality Airsoft Supplies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

Just out of interest lads, what would the whack be off these.
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/aeg-std-magazines/mag/mag-190rd-real-finish-metal-magazine-for-m4-m16-aeg-5pcs.html
    Only 190rd mids I've ever seen for the m4/m16 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Just out of interest lads, what would the whack be off these.
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/magazines/aeg-std-magazines/mag/mag-190rd-real-finish-metal-magazine-for-m4-m16-aeg-5pcs.html
    Only 190rd mids I've ever seen for the m4/m16 :)

Yeah, we've tested a couple of boxes of these and they're not half bad. 190 rounds is a bit aspirational though. Depends on the BBs, amount of use, etc.

Redwolf dont have them at the moment. Dont/wont deal with Ehobbyasia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

how long do you expect the red wolf order to take to get here lads? just tryin to work a few dates out and have money available ;)

Daz1214 wrote: »
    how long do you expect the red wolf order to take to get here lads? just tryin to work a few dates out and have money available ;)

2 weeks barring any customs/courier stupidity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

super, thanks mate

• Advertisement

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Magazines_Lonex_AEG_Hicap_Lonex_360_rds_Quick_Reload_AEG_M4_Magazine.htm

Interesting...not my cup of tea but could be good for majority of skirmishers

QAS CUSTOM M16 SD MARINE

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60&products_id=349

RIMG0329.jpg
    • G&G 8mm Gearbox & G&G Motor
    • G&P Full Metal Body c/w Marine Bulldogs Markings
    • VFC 12" URX Aluminium CNC Front Rail
    • G&G Full Stock
    • G&G Hop-up Chamber
    • Guarder Silicone Hop-up Rubber
    • G&G 6.04mm Barrel
    • HK Type Sights
    • G&P 130 Mid-cap Mag c/w Magpul
    • Silencer
    • CA M203 Long
    • G&G Front Grip
    • Rail Covers - Black x 3
    €475 (€375 without M203)

RIMG0332.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭laurence997

TNTQ wrote: »
    Yeah, we've tested a couple of boxes of these and they're not half bad. 190 rounds is a bit aspirational though. Depends on the BBs, amount of use, etc.

Redwolf dont have them at the moment. Dont/wont deal with Ehobbyasia.
    Alright, thanks lads. If ye are getting them in in the future sure zip me a PM.
    Laurence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Hi lads did ye get any M4 mags in again.

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Hi lads did ye get any M4 mags in again.

How many you after mate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Have one in FG if you want it mate, but to be honest the Dark Earth is 2000% better looking

I'll be putting in the order in a week or so. It's between the DE or black. Don't know which one looks better....:confused:

I'll be putting in the order in a week or so. It's between the DE or black. Don't know which one looks better....:confused:

Really depends on your load-out mate, I prefer the look of the DE but I use the Black...go figure :p

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

anymore raiders in stock guys?? have a few lads on the team asking me about getting them for xmas

hellfireie wrote: »
    anymore raiders in stock guys?? have a few lads on the team asking me about getting them for xmas

As before mate, get me numbers and colours and I'll get you an ETA. Will have a cheaper option of this also (hopefully Tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

How many you after mate?

6 to 10 depends how much... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Got any G&G FN2000s in?
    Need for the have a feel one.

Got any G&G FN2000s in?
    Need for the have a feel one.

Yeah, Today or Tuesday...will have a few

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

will AK's be included in that G&G order ye are expecting lads ?

thanks

thehorse wrote: »
    will AK's be included in that G&G order ye are expecting lads ?

thanks

Hopefully man

i presume you will post once they have arrived in ?..if ye will have them tomorrow, ill come down.

• Advertisement

thehorse wrote: »
    i presume you will post once they have arrived in ?..if ye will have them tomorrow, ill come down.

I will ring you if so Dave.

thanks a million Charlie, appreciate that
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi man ur magpul masada does come with a tight bore barrel and a quality hopup rubber as standard.How would rate it personally ?Was thinking of getting 1, just a bit concerned its only new not really tested reliability wise long term.Also are things like gear boxes, hopup units etc all custom made for it or they universal cheers

darman28 wrote: »
    hi man ur magpul masada does come with a tight bore barrel and a quality hopup rubber as standard.How would rate it personally ?Was thinking of getting 1, just a bit concerned its only new not really tested reliability wise long term.Also are things like gear boxes, hopup units etc all custom made for it or they universal cheers

Your best bet for an 'impartial' view is to have a look at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056005408 or to ask a question in eh, 'questions' :)

Yep, gearbox, Hop-up chamber, etc are all propriety parts made for that gun.

Personally, I've used 1 indoors and outdoors and they are very very good. I would prefer a shorter version myself and as soon as the accessories start landing i'll be customising the crap outta one for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevinhalvey

hi there just wondering any word on the ump is it in stock yet or should i just go ahead and order it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

Hey ya Charlie,

hows that tm1911 working out for ya, this might actually suit you on a personal level...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056063626

ill be down to ya next friday with my SVD to have you and mikey do one of yer one day €2,000,000 bastarizations done :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

whats happening with the flash hider ?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭RONDCAU

Hi ya Charlie,

You guys got a scope mount for a dragonuv ... i got a ak74 rail do ya know if that will do the job

• Registered Users Posts: 30 loves_to_spooge

Hi could I please get a quote on a bulk order of eight of either the plastic MAG 100rd m4 mags:

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_44&products_id=158

and the G&P M4 130rd metal mags:

http://tntquality.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_44&products_id=161

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey lads have ye got any black moe pistol grips in stock? Finally have spare money to treat my aeg! Also what would postage be to Kildare?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement