Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

911 Pentagon plane remote controlled?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

King Mob wrote: »
    How do you know it's free fall exactly?
    Please go in to do detail, and provide video evidence.

Take a look at this.. (http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20090109042817239)

In its draft report, released in August 2008, NIST attempted to cover up evidence that WTC7 fell at freefall, but the coverup was transparent. In its final report, released in November 2008, NIST finally acknowledged freefall, but couched it in a bizarre framework that continues to deny its clear significance. Part I [of this video] chronicles NIST's attempted obfuscation and eventual admission of freefall. Part II demonstrates that their replacement theory is based on fabricated evidence and is a continuation of the coverup. Part III will spell out the significance of NIST's admission of freefall.
    NIST has now officially accepted that WTC7 came down with the acceleration of gravity, but they still couch it as a phase in a 5.4 second interval they claim matches the 5.4 seconds required for their model to collapse 18 floors. The starting point of their 5.4 second interval is totally arbitrary. This new video highlights the August 26 technical briefing and allows Sunder and Gross to shoot holes in their own feet.
    Comment at YouTube: Some viewers have questioned the details of the measurements shown in this video. I have created a FAQ page to deal with these questions. See www.911speakout.org/WTC7-Measurement-FAQ.pdf

"..experts, upon seeing the video, could tell immediately that it actually was a controlled demolition. In 2006, for example, a Dutch filmmaker asked Danny Jowenko, the owner of a controlled demolition company in the Netherlands, to comment on a video of the collapse of WTC 7, without telling him what it was. (Jowenko had been unaware that a third building had collapsed on 9/11.) After viewing the video, Jowenko said: “They simply blew up columns, and the rest caved in afterwards. . . . This is controlled demolition.” When asked if he was certain, he replied: “Absolutely, it’s been imploded. This was a hired job. A team of experts did this." (link) (more)

Firemen hear WTC7 explosion

"Building is about to blow up"

"decision to 'pull' building"

'Pulling' a building takes weeks of preparation and planning. If they can 'pull' it on the day, that means they were planning the demolition for weeks prior.

"close your eyes and forget about what your doing, just like normal"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Funny that's the first thing you jump to.
    I never "defended" anything.
    I am just asking you a very simple question.

What's this to do with anything exactly?

And how do you know the collapse was at free fall speeds exactly?

This has probably been pointed out to you many many time before.
    http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/techbeat/tbx2008_1120_wtc7.htm
    Have you read this report?

It's in the report.

Because no one died in it?
    Because it wasn't directly attacked?
    Because it's not as iconic as the images of the twin towers burning?
    Because they don't pay any attention to the other buildings on the site?
    And so on....

I am talking about the 9/11 commission report of 2004. They did not mention WTC 7. Period. The NSIT is just a late desperate cover up. Collapse by fire? you must joking.
    They don't show it for a simple reason: as soon as people see it they realize that it's a controlled demolition and that it was hidden.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

chompy wrote: »
    Yes I have seen that.
    Now how exactly does it show a free fall?

Have you actually read the NIST report yourself?
    "..experts, upon seeing the video, could tell immediately that it actually was a controlled demolition. In 2006, for example, a Dutch filmmaker asked Danny Jowenko, the owner of a controlled demolition company in the Netherlands, to comment on a video of the collapse of WTC 7, without telling him what it was. (Jowenko had been unaware that a third building had collapsed on 9/11.) After viewing the video, Jowenko said: “They simply blew up columns, and the rest caved in afterwards. . . . This is controlled demolition.” When asked if he was certain, he replied: “Absolutely, it’s been imploded. This was a hired job. A team of experts did this." (link) (more)
    Do you speak dutch?
    Firemen hear WTC7 explosion

"Building is about to blow up"

"decision to 'pull' building"
    Do you know what an out of context quote is?
    'Pulling' a building takes weeks of preparation and planning. If they can 'pull' it on the day, that means they were planning the demolition for weeks prior.
    "Pulling" a building is a term for demolition by actually pulling a building down with cables.
    They used this technique to demolish the remains of WTC6 during the clean up.

And yes it absolutely takes weeks of preparation and planning and rigging and structural work.
    Have you any evidence for any workers doing any of this in WTC7 prior to 9/11?

Also why (assuming that it's something other than another silly out of context quote) did he admit this on film, in a freely available documentary?
    And why (again assuming it's an admission) would they have only made the decision to "pull" it on the day, despite all the "preparation and planning " beforehand?
    And why would such a decision rest with a business and a fireman?
    "close your eyes and forget about what your doing, just like normal"
    And blindly believe everything the CT sites tell you....

TMoreno wrote: »
    I am talking about the 9/11 commission report of 2004.
    Well you are now since we've pointed this report out to you...
    That's called "moving the goalposts" FYI.
    They did not mention WTC 7. Period. The NSIT is just a late desperate cover up. Collapse by fire? you must joking.
    Have you actually read the report?
    They don't show it for a simple reason: as soon as people see it they realize that it's a controlled demolition and that it was hidden.
    I've provided many different and more likely reasons...
    It's not "hidden".

And you still haven't answered my question. In fact you didn't even acknowledge it in your last post....
    It's like you're trying to hide it....
    It's awful like what you think the media is doing...
    Hmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I am talking about the 9/11 commission report of 2004. They did not mention WTC 7. Period. The NSIT is just a late desperate cover up. Collapse by fire? you must joking.

The NIST investigation was authorised (and thus mandated) at the same time as NIST was tasked with the investigations into WTC1 and 2.

Prior to that point, FEMA was investigating. FEMA also looked at WTC7....right from the very start.

How, exactly, was that "late" or "desperate"? Were they supposed to start the investigations before September 11, 2001?

Also..for the record...the NIST reports are considered to be the official reports in terms of what happened to the buildings. The 911 Comission's task was not technical in nature, nor was their corresponding report. Its authors were politicians. NIST's reports were written by experts in the relevant and appropriate fields.

• Advertisement

Well you are now since we've pointed this report out to you...
    That's called "moving the goalposts" FYI.

Have you actually read the report?

I've provided many different and more likely reasons...
    It's not "hidden".

And you still haven't answered my question. In fact you didn't even acknowledge it in your last post....
    It's like you're trying to hide it....
    It's awful like what you think the media is doing...
    Hmmm....

Do you read my answers? NSIT say that the fire caused the collapse? Impossible.

Trying to hide? TV, Radio, Press they all avoid to talk about WTC7. That's hiding. They talk about sport, celebrities everything. But not WTC7.
    I answered your question about free fall. Collapse in few seconds. Controlled demolition.
    Defending the official version of 9 /11 is defending the Bush version of 9/11.
    It's just word game.

bonkey wrote: »
    The NIST investigation was authorised (and thus mandated) at the same time as NIST was tasked with the investigations into WTC1 and 2.

Prior to that point, FEMA was investigating. FEMA also looked at WTC7....right from the very start.

How, exactly, was that "late" or "desperate"? Were they supposed to start the investigations before September 11, 2001?

The 9/11 commission report of 2004 did not mention it. That's a fact. Reason? They have something nasty to hide.

Do you read my answers? NSIT say that the fire caused the collapse? Impossible.
    How do you know it's impossible exactly?

Have you actually read the report? (second time I've asked that question.)
    Trying to hide? TV, Radio, Press they all avoid to talk about WTC7. That's hiding. They talk about sport, celebrities everything. But not WTC7.

And there you go again trying to hide the fact you aren't answering the question!
    What do you have to hide?!?!?!
    It's just a word game to you!!!
    I answered your question about free fall. Collapse in few seconds. Controlled demolition.
    And I told you that doesn't answer the question at all.
    How does it falling "in a few seconds" prove a controlled demolition exactly?
    Defending the official version of 9 /11 is defending the Bush version of 9/11.
    It's just word game.
    Again, I haven't defended anything. I'm asking you very very simple questions.
    Which you then dodge by accusing me of... what exactly?

Does this seem like an honest way to defend your position?

The 9/11 commission report of 2004 did not mention it. That's a fact. Reason? They have something nasty to hide.

You're perfectly entitled to believe whatever you like as to why they didn't mention it.

It is, however, incorrect to suggest that the 9/11 Commission Report constitutes the full and total sum of what constitutes the official account of events.

The only people who seem to suggest that it does are those who want to claim that there is no official account of various things (such as WTC7) which were given full and detailed accounting in other official investigations and documents.

Its all a bit Monty Pythonesque really...in a "what have the Romans ever done for us" sort of way.

bonkey wrote: »
    The facts surrounding the aftermath of the collision.
    I was hoping there may be some factual evidence, not just hearsay. For example, the two videos confiscated by the fbi that allegedly show an aircraft, these videos alone (if they were to show just an aircraft) would shut me up about the Pentagon.
    In any situation, rescue operations have higher priority then crime investigation. That evidence was collected rather than risk losing it or having it damaged by the ongoing rescue operations is not "tampering and contamination"...or if it is, its nothing unusual. It is, rather, making a pragmatic decision.
    I'm with you on the 'rescue takes priority' thing, but It's not likely that anyone had to be rescued from under table-sized pieces of aircraft on the Pentagon lawn.
    Moving the so-called evidence was deliberate, and it is very unusual for any crash site to be 'doctored' before air crash investigators have a chance to examine it.
    The material was moved from the site to a secure location, using GPS-tracked vehicles, and then kept there until such times as the investigation team had declared that they had taken the samples they wanted / needed, and that the remainder could be disposed of.
    That's the way it would have happened if there was any justice in the world, or even if proper procedure had been followed, however..

"The pace of the steel's removal was very rapid, even in the first weeks after the attack. By September 29, 130,000 tons of debris -- most of it apparently steel -- had been removed."[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
    So if the people investigating the scene didn't feel those beams were key, and that they had taken what they wanted...then surely the "as soon as they could be moved" has to be understood to mean "as soon as the investigating team said they were finished with them".
    "..fire experts told Congress that about 80% of the steel was scrapped without being examined because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage.[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]" (link) (cleanup crew)
    I'm questioning the allegation that an alumunium nose cone punched through several re-inforced walls.

There weren't several re-inforced walls, nor did any official account I'm aware of suggest that it was an aluminium nose cone which caused the hole in question.

These two images are from post #24
    58934030_843c969563.jpg
    The aircraft illustrated is lined up with the nose directly to the impact hole, and in line with that is the cockpit, navigation equipment, passenger cabin, landing gear, etc. I cannot imagine an aluminium nose cone making that hole either, unless it's path was cleared by, say, a missile.

aerial16.jpg
    I had guessed at 4 reinforced outside walls, considering that they are 4 Outside walls of the Pentagon that have definately been penetrated. The Pentagon is the strategic headquarters of the Department Of Defense of the most powerful country on Earth, I don't think it's walls would be made from anything less than the best materials.

You can clearly see the 'exit' hole on the other side of (effectively) three complete buildings. There may be more obstructions there too.. for example dozens of concrete/steel reinforced supporting pillars (to hold a five storey building), internal partitions and high security doors inside the building, photocopiers, desks, chairs, etc.

The line of holes are arranged in a straight line from the first impact, all the way to the exit. See the angle of impact is in line with the entrance and exit holes.
    It is reasonable to assume that at least the outside walls would be steel reinforced concrete, it is supposed to be one of the most secure buildings on Earth.
    All of the internal support pillars are reinforced, and any of which are capable of deflecting ballistic aircraft parts.

I've spent most of the day looking through that pdf..
    page 19 (fig 5.8) shows that the E ring (external) wall is steel reinforced concrete.
    page 21 (5.16) shows the 'exit' wall is also steel reinforced concrete.
    page 22 (5.29) shows that the floor beams are reinforced

So the outside walls are reinforced, that would mean the projectile travelled through four reinforced walls, and every support column in it's way.
    Something ended up causing that hole, after going through the -inforced outer wall, the wall with hole, and whatever lay in between. I've no question about that.
    The idea that there were several re-inforced walls in the way, and the suggestion that it was an aluminium nosecone....that's what I don't agree with.
    "Something" indeed! One official report says it was landing gear that went the full distance..

I find it hard to believe that a building capable of completely disintegrating an aircraft would allow landing gear to travel unobstructed and apparently in a straight line through concrete and steel columns and walls, at an angle, perhaps as far as the length of the plane.

Accomplishing that would be a lot easier if there was a missile, followed closely by an airplane.
    If it were me, I would use a modified J-STARS, a military plane identical to a 767 except for a special compartment on the underside.
    E-10A.jpg
    I know I've seen two of these planes recently.. ah yes, the World Trade Center.
    Did it mention any of the buildings, other then those directly impacted by planes? No, it didn't.

Why is it suspicious that one specific building from all of the ones which were "collateral damage" was not singled out? Wouldn't it be the other way round...that if they picked out one building from all the collateral damage, that would be suspicious.
    freefall_slide_sm.png
    (1) Evidence of Thermite explosives was found in rubble from all three buildings at ground zero. (2) There is video evidence of an explosion prior to the wtc7 collapse. (3) An independant engineer verified that the building collapsed inward- exactly like a controlled demolition does. (4) The wtc plaza owner stood to make millions from the day's events, from the insurance and through the stock exchange.
    nist_on_freefall_sm.png
    If you ask me, Building 7 .. demolition.
    So you at least accept that your claim that htey were the only intact fragments was completely wrong, then. That's at least one item down.

If this was the only piece of paper-based material which survived....then I'd find this curious to be sure.

It wasn't. Plenty of paper survived.

If you find that suspicious, though, thats entirely your perogative. You found it suspicious that it was the only intact thing...and then admitted that "of course" it wasn't.
    Now you find it suspicious that it was paper...almost suggesting that there was something unusual about a paper artefact surviving.
    No doubt you'll accept that other paper survived, and that its still suspicious.
    I wouldn't say "completely" wrong, as the passport was produced afterwards, and it did survive.

I don't wish to be misrepresented in this regard, or to come under attack because of a simple mistake, which was acknowledged.

It is suspicious to me that this particular paper artefact survived a fireball and a building collapse only to be found within 24 hours, considering that it was supposedly at the center of the action.

I believe the passport was planted afterwards.
    The official version is that debris caused the hole.

You'll find the official details of it here.

Incidentally, in that document, you'll also find diagrams and details of what - exactly - the debris went through between the outer wall and the wall to the AE "corridor" (the so-called "exit hole"). Perhaps you'd be so good to show me the "several reinforced walls" you refer to, or indeed where the "four large holes in a dead straight line" were....as the simple existence of these walls would be sufficient to show that the official account is wildly inaccurate.

I outlined why I believe there are at least four reinforced walls.
    At least two reinforced walls are definately there and can be seen in photographic evidence in the pdf, another two walls are supporting 5 floors and if they are not reinforced, then would still be very thick.
    The angle of the projectile's approach and the angle of the line of holes are the same.

Does this mean that "The official account is wildly inaccurate", like you say?

On a side note: Mythbusters is on tv right now.. They are testing whether a sniper can be shot by another sniper, through his optical scope.
    Four out of four times, the sniper bullet they fired was stopped by the glass of the target lenses, and blew the scope apart.

If glass can stop or deflect a rifle bullet, surely steel reinforced concrete walls and columns can stop or deflect aircraft landing gear or 'debris' at half the speed.

I may have forgotten to include something and tried not to make errors, but I'm done with this post for now :)

• Advertisement

I was hoping there may be some factual evidence, not just hearsay.
    I love how CTers are completely oblivious to irony...
    (1) Evidence of Thermite explosives was found in rubble from all three buildings at ground zero.
    No, it wasn't.
    (2) There is video evidence of an explosion prior to the wtc7 collapse.
    No there isn't.
    (3) An independant engineer verified that the building collapsed inward- exactly like a controlled demolition does.
    No he didn't.
    (4) The wtc plaza owner stood to make millions from the day's events, from the insurance and through the stock exchange.
    No he didn't.

Tell us have you ever read anything critical of the conspiracy theories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

DPRjones debunks all these 911 CTs much better than I ever could.

I love how CTers are completely oblivious to irony...
    No, it wasn't.
    No there isn't.
    No he didn't.
    No he didn't.
    Tell us have you ever read anything critical of the conspiracy theories?

Not really any great debunking going on there, keep trying :D

Not really any great debunking going on there, keep trying :D
    Why should I back up my claims when do don't seem to mind that you don't back up yours?

Why should I back up my claims when do don't seem to mind that you don't back up yours?
    If you bothered reading the post you would see that I do back up what I write, and I put in the effort to be legible and concise, tackling the post and not the poster, unlike you.

If you bothered reading the post you would see that I do back up what I write,
    Nonw of those four claims have been backed up in any form.
    Would you care to do so?
    and I put in the effort to be legible and concise, tackling the post and not the poster, unlike you.
    Huh....
    it's kinda like one of those "this statement is a lie" things...

Nonw of those four claims have been backed up in any form.
    Would you care to do so?

Huh....
    it's kinda like one of those "this statement is a lie" things...

like I indicated, by reading my post in full and visiting and reading through the links, you will find what you are asking about.

also, your attempt to provoke a reaction in nearly every one of your posts is juvenile at best, and utterly transparent.

like I indicated, by reading my post in full and visiting and reading through the links, you will find what you are asking about.
    Nope. nothing there at all to back up those claims.

Thought they are pretty common claims made by toofers, and are all thoroughly debunked.
    also, your attempt to provoke a reaction in nearly every one of your posts is juvenile at best, and utterly transparent.
    So much for that "Attack the post not the poster" high ground...

Thought they are pretty common claims made by toofers, and are all thoroughly debunked.

you lie.

there it goes again. ever heard of trolling?

you lie.
    And why's that? Because I don't back up my stuff?
    Tell you what you pick one of those four claims, I'll rip it apart.
    there it goes again. ever heard of trolling?
    Yes.
    Would you prefer to hide behind that accusation than actually defend your position?

• Advertisement

are you calling me a liar?

are you calling me a liar?
    No.

But the claims you refuse to back up are fairly common and very much debunked.
    If you'd like to pick your favourite one, I can explain precisely how.

I was hoping there may be some factual evidence, not just hearsay. For example, the two videos confiscated by the fbi that allegedly show an aircraft, these videos alone (if they were to show just an aircraft) would shut me up about the Pentagon.

You complain about hearsay, and then go on to put faith in videos which allegedly contain something. Seriously?
    I'm with you on the 'rescue takes priority' thing, but It's not likely that anyone had to be rescued from under table-sized pieces of aircraft on the Pentagon lawn.
    I agree. Its not. It was however, highly likely, that the Pentagon lawn would be exactly where you'd want to move your heavy firefighting equipment and other apparatus for the initial firefighting operation, and then any subsequent rescue work. The evidence supporting this is...let me think...the fact that this is exactly where they put the stuff.
    Moving the so-called evidence was deliberate, and it is very unusual for any crash site to be 'doctored' before air crash investigators have a chance to examine it.
    Given that you're so big on facts over hearsay, I assume you can provide evidence of this.
    "The pace of the steel's removal was very rapid, even in the first weeks after the attack. By September 29, 130,000 tons of debris -- most of it apparently steel -- had been removed."[SIZE=-1]
    Said removal all happened while the work was still classified as a rescue operation....something which you've already agreed takes precedence. Not only that, but the content was almost exclusively moved from the site to the Fresh Kills site, where it was subsequently reviewed by the investigation team, who took what they wanted from it.

[/SIZE]
    I cannot imagine an aluminium nose cone making that hole either, unless it's path was cleared by, say, a missile.
    No official report has ever claimed it was an aluminium nose cone. You seem to be suggesting that if it wasn't an aluminium nose cone, then it couldn't have been any part of an aircraft.
    I had guessed at 4 reinforced outside walls, considering that they are 4 Outside walls of the Pentagon that have definately been penetrated. The Pentagon is the strategic headquarters of the Department Of Defense of the most powerful country on Earth, I don't think it's walls would be made from anything less than the best materials.
    I, on the other hand, read the official report (which is what it is that your'e rejecting), where you can clearly see that there is no guesswork involved in finding exactly what lay between the outer wall and the AE corridor.
    You can clearly see the 'exit' hole on the other side of (effectively) three complete buildings.
    Its not three seperate buildings....not on the ground floor, at any rate. If the plane impact (and exit hole) were on the third floor, you might have a point...but they weren't. This is, again, clear from the official report.
    I've spent most of the day looking through that pdf..
    Excellent. You've finally started reading the official reports that you reject. A great start.
    page 19 (fig 5.8) shows that the E ring (external) wall is steel reinforced concrete.
    page 21 (5.16) shows the 'exit' wall is also steel reinforced concrete.
    page 22 (5.29) shows that the floor beams are reinforced
    "reinforced" in the sense that they're conventional steel-reinforced concrete, yes. The AE corridor wall, as can be clearly seen from the photos, was two layers of brick, and some steel reinforced concrete. Nothing exceptional for an office building of its age.

The outer wall was somewhat sturdier. Then again, teh outer wall had an entire, intact aircraft impact it.
    So the outside walls are reinforced, that would mean the projectile travelled through four reinforced walls, and every support column in it's way.
    Indeed. This is why, out of an entire aircraft, almost all of the debris was contained within the open-plan area, with only one hole being punched through to the AE corridor.

One official report says it was landing gear that went the full distance..
    Which official report would that be?
    I find it hard to believe that a building capable of completely disintegrating an aircraft would allow landing gear to travel unobstructed and apparently in a straight line through concrete and steel columns and walls, at an angle, perhaps as far as the length of the plane.
    I've no problem with you finding something hard to believe.
    Accomplishing that would be a lot easier if there was a missile, followed closely by an airplane.
    Really? Why, exactly, would that make it easier?
    If it were me, I would use a modified J-STARS, a military plane identical to a 767 except for a special compartment on the underside.
    Well, then, at least you'd use a plane...which presumably means that you accept that a plane the size of a 767 crashed into the Pentagon.
    I wouldn't say "completely" wrong, as the passport was produced afterwards, and it did survive.

Hold on a sec here.
    You started by saying that it was the only intact thing recovered. Then yhou said that of course it wasn't the only intact thing recovered. Now you're saying that its not completely wrong to say that it was the only intact thing recovered.

Either there were other things recovered intact (in which case, its completely wrong to suggest it was the only such thing), or there weren't.

I don't wish to be misrepresented in this regard, or to come under attack because of a simple mistake, which was acknowledged.
    You said it was the only thing, then that of course it wasn't the only thing...and now that its not completely wrong to have said that it was the only thing.
    I outlined why I believe there are at least four reinforced walls.
    Yes...guesswork, which is in itself an implicit admission that you hadn't read the report that you reject.

I pointed out that I accepted that the plane went through the outer wall, and the AE corridor wall, and whatever lay in between, and that my main problem lay with the assertions of the multiple walls and the nosecone.

Now that you've read the report, perhaps you'll make arguments that are actually about the official accounts, and not just educated guesswork.

At least two reinforced walls are definately there and can be seen in photographic evidence in the pdf, another two walls are supporting 5 floors and if they are not reinforced, then would still be very thick.
    The angle of the projectile's approach and the angle of the line of holes are the same.

Does this mean that "The official account is wildly inaccurate", like you say?
    I have no idea where you are getting these other 2 walls from. Every diagram in that entire documetn showing the floorplan, the damaged columns, etc. shows clearly that there are no walls between the outer section and the AE corridor. What appears to be three seperate "rings" have, in fact, a two-storey section connecting them all. YOu can see this clearly marked, for example, on p53.
    If glass can stop or deflect a rifle bullet, surely steel reinforced concrete walls and columns can stop or deflect aircraft landing gear or 'debris' at half the speed.
    I have no idea why or how you draw this conclusion.

All I can say is that I'd suggest that mass might have a factor to play in terms of the energies at play....even if everything else were equal (which, obviously, they aren't)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Based on the passenger list of up to 21/58 passengers being involved with the defence industry, could the fix have been in? i.e. were the passengers complicit? Did something other than that plane hit the Pentagon?

Doesn't really matter what hit the pentagon in that case.

I would ask one question,why would they do that hit the pentagon?
    I am not trying to quash the theory of the possibility,i just would like to know what the thinking is behind it and what was gained by doing that.

And why's that? Because I don't back up my stuff?
    Tell you what you pick one of those four claims, I'll rip it apart.

Yes.
    Would you prefer to hide behind that accusation than actually defend your position?

Firstly, I believe you will 'rip apart' anything that strays into your comfort zone, why you are so angry confuses me.

Secondly, I don't have to defend any of my opinions to you, I sometimes do so in threads as a courtesy to people who I consider put in the effort to make half decent counter arguments.

Thirdly, I don't have to explain to anyone or defend any decision I make, regarding when or what I say, and when I do, it is usually out of respect.

Firstly, I believe you will 'rip apart' anything that strays into your comfort zone, why you are so angry confuses me.

Secondly, I don't have to defend any of my opinions to you, I sometimes do so in threads as a courtesy to people who I consider put in the effort to make half decent counter arguments.

Thirdly, I don't have to explain to anyone or defend any decision I make, regarding when or what I say, and when I do, it is usually out of respect.
    Your post kind of contradicts yourself in so many ways....

So why the reluctance to put forward one of your beliefs to scrutiny?
    Surely if they are so well founded there's no way I could debunk them... Right?
    Surely you can withstand new ideas that stray into your comfort zone...

So which one of those four claims do you think supports the idea of a controlled demolition the most? Which one is the strongest case?

Your post kind of contradicts yourself in so many ways....

That seems to be your "instant rebuttle" mantra.
    I'm getting bored..
    So which one of those four claims do you think supports the idea of a controlled demolition the most? Which one is the strongest case?

Do you really think I would rise to that bait?...
    To narrow down the whole wtc7 argument to one line (for you to shoot down) is impossible as there are so many things out of place about the thing.

Is that how you have "thoroughly debunked" other people? By setting them up for a fall?

Do you really think I would rise to that bait?...
    To narrow down the whole wtc7 argument to one line (for you to shoot down) is impossible as there are so many things out of place about the thing.
    That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking of those four claims you made, which is the strongest and most irrefutable. I know that one claim isn't the total of the arguments you're regurgitating.

I'm asking because I couldn't be arsed do all of them. and any I do will be dismissed as "well that was an easy target" or you'll throw in red herrings.

But you reluctance to choose one kinda gives away how confident you are about them.

So which one is the strongest evidence for a controlled demolition?
    Is that how you have "thoroughly debunked" other people? By setting them up for a fall?
    No.
    By doing more than blindly swallowing what conspiracy mongers tell me and holding claims up to scrutiny.

Every one of those claims will crumble under the slightest critical thought.

That's not what I'm asking.

I'm asking of those four claims you made, which is the strongest and most irrefutable. I know that one claim isn't the total of the arguments you're regurgitating.

I'm asking because I couldn't be arsed do all of them. and any I do will be dismissed as "well that was an easy target" or you'll throw in red herrings.

But you reluctance to choose one kinda gives away how confident you are about them.

So which one is the strongest evidence for a controlled demolition?

No.
    By doing more than blindly swallowing what conspiracy mongers tell me and holding claims up to scrutiny.

Every one of those claims will crumble under the slightest critical thought.

Question: Did I read the NIST report? Yes I did. Did you? If you did you would not be so sure.

First let's show the fraud

NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 2 NIST says that WTC 7 is the first known instance where fire induced local damage (i.e., buckling failure of column 79; one of 82 columns in WTC7) led to the collapse of an entire tall building NCSTAR 1-9 vol 2p 618

Fuel oil in tanks did not contribute to collapse of WTC 7 contrary to previous reports p 353 NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 1 and p613 NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 2

Reconstruction of the collapse of WTC 7
    The probable WTC7 collapse sequence developed in this Investigation was based on observations from available evidence ( photos, videos and eyewitness accounts) as well as a series of computer simulations that modeled the complete sequence of events leading to the collapse of WTC7
    . No physical evidence was analyzed! Why? pXXXV ES2 of the summary of the report: the reader should keep in mind that the building and the records kept within were destroyed and the remains of all the WTC buildings were disposed of before congressional action and funding was available for this investigation to begin. As a result, there are some facts that could not be discerned and, thus there are uncertainties in this accounting. Therefore this NIST cannot be trusted. The evidence were disposed by Mr Homeland Security Michael Chertoff( double citizen US and Israel) which is a crime under federal law.

NIST hypothesis is what it calls the leading collapse hypothesis for WTC7 : p323 NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 1 There is no reason to believe this hypothesis it could be wrong they admit it themselves
    The leading hypothesis for the failure sequence that characterized the initial local failure events in the tenant floors. Floor beams, girders, slabs, and connections heated more quickly and to higher temperatures than the columns. Elevated temperatures in the floor elements led to the thermal expansion with or without thermal weakening and sagging, which resulted in failure of floor connections and or buckling of floor beams. Sufficient floor component failures (connections and/or beams) resulted in at least one unsupported column over multiple floors at the lower floors. This column buckled and led to the initiation of global collapse.
    It means that steel was heated by the fire so it expanded. A steel beam on the 13th floor caused a steel girder attached to column 79 to break loose, without its support, Column 79 failed, and this failure started a chain reaction, in which all the columns of the building failed

Fire-induced thermal expansion of the floor system surrounding Column 79 led to the collapse of Floor 13, which triggered a cascade of floor failures. In this case, the floor beams on the east side of the building expanded enough that they pushed the girder connecting Columns 79 and 44 to the west on the 13th floor."
    "The displaced girder and other local fire-induced damage caused Floor 13 to collapse, beginning a cascade of floor failures down to the 5th floor ... This left Column 79 with insufficient lateral support in the east-west direction. The column buckled eastward, becoming the initial local failure for collapse initiation.
    " NCSTAR 1-A, p 19-20
    Question: why the girder was pushed? Answer: In WTC 7 no studs were installed on the girders." NCSTAR 1-9, p 346 and NCSTAR 1-9 Vol 2 p 526 Floor beams lost lateral restraint when majority of their shear stud connections failed either by differential thermal expansion between the steel beams and the concrete slab, or by local concrete failure due to fires on the floor slab But that contradicts the Interim Report on WTC 7 page L-6 when NIST stated: most of the beams and girders [in WTC 7] were made composite with the slabs through the use of shear studs. NCSTAR 1-1, p 14

There were 28 of these studs for each of the five beams that supposedly expanded they should have provided plenty of support. However due to differential thermal expansion of the floor beams and floor slab resuled insignificant shear force in the shear studs and caused them to fail. NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p473
    That's strange because NIST says that steel and concrete have similar coefficient of thermal expansion NCSTAR 1-9 vol 2 p 490, that means that they expand proportionally if heated. So why the shear stud failed? This fraud is easy to understand. As the NIST report is based on computer simulations, the result of the computer simulation depends on the figure they put in their computer. In this case NIST confesses that: no thermal expansion or material degradation was considered for the slab, as the slab was not heated in this analysis. Do you realize what it means? It means that for the simulation they heated the steel beam but did not heat the concrete slab. Therefore you understand why the steel beam expanded, while the concrete floor did not, which provoked the stud to fail and left Column 79 with insufficient lateral support which provoked the entire collapse of the building. This is a clear fraud because they should have heated the floor and the steel beam in their analysis in order to do a correct experiment. But why bother if nobody reads the report?
    However that it is nothing because NIST confesses that the building collapsed in free fall.
    Indeed NIST described the descent in three phases. In the second phase of the descent NIST describes: freefall descent over approximately eight stories at gravitational acceleration for approximately 2.25 s ?NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p607
    Do you understand what it means? Just a little reminder of basic Physics
    Introduction to free fall
    A free-falling object is an object which is falling under the sole influence of gravity. Any object which is being acted upon only be the force of gravity is said to be in a state of free fall. There are two important motion characteristics which are true of free-falling objects:
    Free-falling objects do not encounter air resistance.
    All free-falling objects (on Earth) accelerate downwards at a rate of 9.8 m/s/s (often approximated as 10 m/s/s for back-of-the-envelope calculations)
    It means that the structure below the falling building was removed by something. Like what? An explosion?

NIST says that hypothetical blast events did not contribute to the collapse of WTC 7. NIST concluded that blast events could not have occurred and found no evidence of any blast events NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p 609? Why? Because such blast event would have resulted in a sound level 130 to 140 decibels (...). There were no witness reports of such a loud noise, nor was a noise heard on audio tracks of videotapes that recorded the WTC 7 collapse NCSTAR 1-9,vol 2 p 614.

I guess NIST does not know Youtube because this is what everybody can find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

Also here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A9X_8flGeM

NIST report is a fraud and those who back it up are accomplices and NIST knows it because it says that no part of any report resulting from a NIST investigation into a building failure or from an investigation under the national Construction Safety Team Act may be used in any suit or action for damages arising out of any matter mentioned in such report pXXVIII NCSTAR 1-9,vol1. NIST admits that they cannot defend its own report in a court.

You should read the folloowing book if you want to know more about WTC77
    The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report About 9/11 Is Unscientific and False , David Ray Griffin

http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Collapse-World-Trade-Center/dp/1566567866

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Nice vids. It certainly seems as though there were bombs/explosions in or near the basement or maybe there was an underground plane that crashed into the basement. That could be what happened building 7 too ~ an underground plane. :D

Advertisement