Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would Human taste like?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

<Ollie> wrote: »
    This thread reminds of the film Alive, which was based on a true story. A plane crashed in Andes, and you can probably guess the rest.

When I seen the thread title I also thought of that movie Ollie.

I posted some photos of the real plane and the real survivors a few months back in the Cool Vids 'Photos That Shook The World' thread.

There is also a link in that post to the book one of the survivors wrote where he writes about eating the human meat and what it tasted like.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63428811&highlight=andes#post63428811

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I know of an Irish priest that has lived in Nigeria for many years. He told my father once that there are certain areas where the abduction and cannibalisation of young women can happen (We're not talking regular occurrence or anything, but still.)

He said that he was invited to eat with locals in a village once and he said that in hindsight, he was nearly 100% sure he was served human flesh. I forget the exact details of how he came to that conclusion, but he seemed fairly convinced and wouldn't be one that makes up things like that.

/story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I saw that "Bodies" exhibition in the Ambassador last year, a load of dead bodies dissected and put on display.

It was surprising how much a human arm or leg with the skin peeled off looked like a piece of turkey meat.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

but the women I've eaten tasted like fish.

I'd say they were classy ladies :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

All women taste like scampi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Whyno wrote: »

I wish :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Whyno wrote: »

Thats only the standard of women YOU could score

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CmAlBVGKsls/SxWORFrr_4I/AAAAAAAAB6k/1fyD0OCPbXE/s320/683887-Grandmother-Hungary.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

I saw What would Human waste taste like?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

I saw What would Human waste taste like?

Anyone?

2girls1cup mildly NSFW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

dioltas wrote: »
    2girls1cup mildly NSFW.

Despite being in work i clicked your link :eek: Why oh why would I do something like that, its not even remotely NSFW people like you sicken me sometimes.

You make promises that you cant keep!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

eggscomp.jpg

Canabalism at its finest.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭christmasinjuly

I once burnt my thumb before and well sucked on it to ease the pain I can honestly say I taste nice like a nice lamb chop.... this is serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

my guess is we taste like monkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

its hard to describe the taste, but as most would say it does taste kinda like pork chops if you are frying or oven baking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

If sharks don't like the taste then I doubt you would

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I believe that cannibals in some part of the world described humans as the long pig. So I am thinking pork.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Seriously lads! Why is this thread even still open?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Seriously lads! Why is this thread even still open?:confused:

why not?

Granted it a shyte thread, but it will die when its ready to die

Advertisement