Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$100 to 100k by dec 31st

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

mods really need to lock this thread, its just turning into a school yard fight! No need for all the agro imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

See what happens when the real mods leave, anarchy i tell ya!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

You should see him in the soccer forum!! :p
    Where I'm always right. You should feel happy you have a poster of my genius contributing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 nev0

Good luck, maybe you might be allowed to start a new thread that would hopefully be taken a little more seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

CHD wrote: »
    lol buddy. Tough man are ya. I live in Kilcoole, look me up.

HAHAHA man everybody on this forum is laughing at you ya are such a loser it scares me now considering you know so much about poker how about i beat you at that at least that way u might have a chance heads up 1000 NL or PLO????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

homer-eating-popcorn.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

brady23 wrote: »
    HAHAHA man everybody on this forum is laughing at you ya are such a loser it scares me now considering you know so much about poker how about i beat you at that at least that way u might have a chance heads up 1000 NL or PLO????
    First of lol.

When did I claim to know lots about poker?

Pretty sure everyone laughed at you when you churned out such beauties like these http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055750570 . Pity you didn't call me out months ago when i could afford to grind out online, pretty sure I'd spank you about HU. Anyway keep taking internet serious and acting the big man behind your PC. If I ever get playing online again I will have no problem playing you.

Also you are acting like a know it all when your clearly pretty dense. Any fool can do well at poker, your the proof. What makes you such a big shot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

brady23 wrote: »

Hardman stuff aside, do you actually play 1000 NL/PLO?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Now locked.

Since when did asking for simple advice incite so much crap. Some infractions given out due to ott comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement