Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does Urban Dictionary say about you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Thomas- The best boyfriend a girl could ask for. Has a 7.5 to 8 inch penis.

Tommy- A deadbeat dad and woman beater. A scumbag who will sleep with your best friend behind your back.

Im stickin with Tommy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Original Steyr

David:

A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.
    I am David. All other David's fall in march as we conquer the world. For a new Earth of peace void of general stupidity.

2. a very hot guy usually nice and very funny

3. A person who is hecka cool or awesome. Everyone else is nothing compared to a David.

4. One who is a BAD ASS MOTHA ****A. This person is often very good looking and usually quite daring. This person also enjoys a nice glass of scotch, and most closely compared to the badass McLovin.
    "You are such a David for banging my mom and sister!"
    "Only David could have raped Goliath."

5. 1. (noun)The name of a famous statue made by Michaelangelo
    2. (adj.)A Person with really great hair, that you just want to take a nap in it.
    3. (adj.) A person who generally has great taste in music and is loved my everyone, most of the time.

1. Have you seen "David?" it's the most beautiful pieve of artwork I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

2. Have you seen his hair? He is so david.

3. Did you know that johnny liked that band? He is such a david.

6. A BMF that does and gets what he wants. Someone that doesn't play by any particular rules, but is unusually charming and plays off of his looks. A David is always the funniest and inticing man of the hour.
    Girl 1 "David was so funny at the party last night!"
    Girl 2 "yeah, I didn't see who he went home with"
    Girl 3 "I tried to take him home"
    Girl 1 "I heard he gave that stuck up blonde model a Tony Danza"

Not far off the mark really:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Matt
    ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Cathal

Irish male name (the Welsh are known as sheepshaggers, not the irish)
    It's tagged in lynx onto a ramp in a skate park in fassnidge, Uxbridge
    Pronouced COH-ol
    OMG Cathal is the sexiest beast alive!!!

the coolest person on the planet. his qualities include good looks, high iq, exceptional talent in all areas and just pure brilliance.
    the one and only cathal

Dirty trickster, tease. Someone who knows how to push your buttons and uses it to their advantage.
    I was so frustrated, he behaved like a complete Cathal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

is the perfect woman. She has no flaw. She's funny, sweet, smart as hell, and above all, she is extremely gorgeous. She doesn't let anyone push her around and she has a great personality. She has some awesome goals set and always wins my heart. Has great taste in guys. Don't listen to what the other jack-off put. Everybody loves me.

If you were to look up the word "amazing" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of me:D.

I have like ten pages hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

Sean.

one sexy bugger
    as cute as anything, never lets you down, polite, sweet and a genuinely all round awesome guy
    loved by everyone

'woah! thats guys awesome'
    'he must be a sean'

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

Somebody claiming to be a rampant stud and a heavy boozer on the internet but who is in fact about 12.
    "dude, have you seen this guy?! He went out on a three day binge and says condoms are too tight for him!"

"Sorry bro, you've been merked. He's a fergal. I've got his myspace here, he's only 12 years old."

How did they know.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Brendan:

A very sexually active person that is always smoking marijuana. His dick tends to be larger than most and that is the reason he is sexually active a lot. People look at a Brendan and wish they were him. His looks, courtesy and of course, his sex drive is the reason that women just want to make love with him.

Can also mean somebody with the above traits.
    Girl 1: Oh my god! Is that Brendan?
    Girl 2: I hope so...I really want his love stick inside of me
    Girl 1: No he's mine
    Girl 2: He's mine
    Girl 3: He's mine!
    etc

Guy 1: Look at that brendan.
    Guy 2: Fùck him dude. Just because his dick is larger than ours it means we don't get chicks.
    Guy 1: I wish I was him.
    Guy 2: Ewww you fag.
    *Guy 1 walks away*
    Guy 2: Yeaaa.... I actually wish I was him

I'm just brilliant! :D I also known as something to do with female squirting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I win:

This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
    Other definitions are thought to be:
    Tao
    Chi
    The Great Spirit
    Chuck Norris
    Energy
    Infinity
    Sublime
    ect
    Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
    The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Lisa

The name of a girl who is very pretty and is so lovable that boys fall in love with her instantly.

An intelligent and sexy female with LUSCIOUS physical features. Usually attracts weird guys named David who do absolutely NOTHING for her, but she still remains independent.

Most Lisas are hot.

An extremely smart and sexy female with great hair and a great face. Nice, sweet and generous are words that go along with Lisa. She is funny and giving. Not a slut by any means but does like to have a good time.. She is self confident and blessed with good genes. She just has it all; all other girls are extremely jealous of her.

WOW my parents got it so right!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Colin

A name for sexy boys who often use guitars. Often confused with Colon, the body part. Common to be very popular with girls; potentially due to large penis oh yeah..
    Wow, there is that guy Colin, he is so sexy while playing the guitar naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Mark:
    the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!

Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

John ;

I'll stick in the good and the bad.

Good:
    An extraordinary man with the most lovely bedroom eyes, an absurdly seductive grin, and beautiful brown hair that always smells absolutely wonderful. He is always warm, and ticklish in a few places that make him twitch cutely. He has great legs, nice muscles, and large feet and hands. He is strong, handsome, sexy, and beautiful. He is intelligent, absolutely hilarious, loving, teasing, sweet, and thoughtful. He leads a very intense life and proves himself to be very hardy in doing so. He hides any hint of pain very well, and rarely opens up, but when he does he shows just how strong he really is. He is loved more than he'll ever realize. He is perfect in every way.
    I love you, John!!!

bad :
    a very extreamly confusing guy. shows that he has feelings for you sometimes, but then might just randomly stop talking to you at any time. veryy flirtatious. manwhore. willll lead you on. halarious. full of charisma. you have to love him. boys are jealous of him. girls are jealous of the girl he is flirting with at the time..
    not persistant.
    changes moods easily; moody.
    greatest, most annoying person on the face of this earth..yet i still want to be with him..
    "i am soooo confused about what to do about John..he is great..but confusingggg. he constantly makes me sad, angryy, or depressed. its upsetting. is it worth it??"

Meh. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Patrick

All around perfect man and a sexy beast. Known to cause even the most loyal of girls to turn on their boyfriends. Talented with music, words, and kills in any sport he plays. Strong like bull. Always competitive, and ALWAYS wins what he competes in. Some consider to be on the status of not only a god, but THE God.
    "Damn, my girl got snatched..."
    "Kick his ass dude!"
    "Nah man... it was Patrick bro"
    "Awww ****... leave it alone, that ****er will kill you"

"I didn't know Jesus went to this school"
    "Nah dude... that guy right there, that's Patrick. But they are easily confused"

You knows it.

-Funk

Advertisement