Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa on mushrooms,? ho ho ho

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭def

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'd say drugs played a big part in the creation of allot of religions and they're use was restricted to the priests and leaders of religions. Sure I was praying to Jesus last night while I was stoned and he appeared to me, we had a great chat. He said he was off his tit's for most of the naughtys when he said all that stuff about being God, he barely even remembers the crucifiction Mary kept dipping a rag in buckets of amphetamines and hallucinogens and whipping them in he's face.

the scumlord earns his title... come on tone the offence down ,read the link and tell us what you think , get a bit of alternate santa/easter bunny explanations going

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

def wrote: »
    the scumlord earns his title... come on tone the offence down ,read the link and tell us what you think , get a bit of alternate santa/easter bunny explanations going
    How did I offend you? I thought I was agreeing with you.

How did I offend you? I thought I was agreeing with you.

just because im not offended doesnt mean i approve of you aiming to offend others , recently ive taken up the new testement ,its a good book ,if interpreted in a love-your-fellow-man-way its completely relevent to modern society , remember its not what you take in your mouth that makes you foul its what comes out your mouth that makes you foul....words straight from jesus(maybe) , if its just a fairy tale book its still promotes positive moral values ..just because the pope wears red shoes is no reason to dismiss the bible (its also full of refrences to cannabis)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

just because im not offended doesnt mean i approve of you aiming to offend others , recently ive taken up the new testement ,its a good book ,if interpreted in a love-your-fellow-man-way its completely relevent to modern society , remember its not what you take in your mouth that makes you foul its what comes out your mouth that makes you foul....words straight from jesus(maybe) , if its just a fairy tale book its still promotes positive moral values ..just because the pope wears red shoes is no reason to dismiss the bible (its also full of refrences to cannabis)
    I still don't see how starting to read the new testament means your justified in automatically taking offence to any jokes made at the expense of Jesus. Didn't Jesus also say "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"?

I still don't see how starting to read the new testament means your justified in automatically taking offence to any jokes made at the expense of Jesus. Didn't Jesus also say "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"?

you didnt offend me ,it would take a whole lot more ,but as someone on here said before what would fit in with (our) your sick ,twisted and perverted sence of huemer will reinforce a percived negative sterotype that all drug users are godless depraved looneys and a danger to society,

people who dont do drugs can be nice people to ,even if they're opinions are not very...solid
    and you should avoid offending them ....when possible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭SubrbanOblivion

Did anyone else think of the Cheech and Chong Christmas song when they read that?

TC: No, man. No, man, how'd he do all that other stuff, man? Like, how'd he make himself small, man. And, how'd he, like, how'd he get the reindeer off the ground, man?

CM: Oh, well, man, he had some magic dust, man.

TC: Some magic dust?

CM: Yeah, magic dust, y'know? He used ta give a little bit to da reindeer, a little bit to Santa Claus, a little bit more for Santa Claus, a little bit more...

TC: And this would get the reindeer off, man?

CM: Aw, got 'em off, man? Are you kidding, man? They flew all da way around da world, man!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

they probably havent clicked on the link

I did! tl;dr

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Did anyone else think of the Cheech and Chong Christmas song when they read that?

No! But if I think about C&C I think of this:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

I'd say drugs played a big part in the creation of a lot of religions .

The Book of Revelation was one badass bad trip :eek:

Advertisement