Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Skeptics...what conspiracy theories could you have some faith in?

24

Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »
    Yea! Ignore what scientists and media tell you, but buy into everything the "Alternative media" and uninformed nutjobs on the internet tell you!!

    Your crops that you eat are destroyed by chemicals that have their genetic code altered!
    Fluoride is put into water to control you mind, even thought there's no plausible mechanism to show that could happen and in many place they actually reduce the level of fluoride!!

    Fight the power with poorly researched nonsense!!!!

    What would you consider poorly researched nonsense?

    David Icke and Alex Jones? 60% truth 40% madness..classic disinfo to make the likes of yourself King Mob dismiss all conspiracy theories

    Would you consider BBC's Panorama programmes 'poorly researched nonsense' or disinformation? Look at the show last week about the Flotilla and the reaction this has received from those that were actually on the boat.

    Research any of these and I'm sure you'll come up with alot more questions than answers
    Project MKUltra and Project Paperclip
    Zbigniew Brzezinski's relationship with Pol Pot and views on Geopolitics
    The Rothschild Family and the federal reserve
    HAARP
    Henry Kissinger and Pinochet amongst others
    Goldman Sachs/BP/ Halliburton/Peter Sutherland/Trilateral Commission- sale of shares before announcement of oil leak
    British/East Indian Company and the British Royal Family Opium Trade

    All of the above are things that are very rarely covered in mainstream media and our extremely pertinent in our education and understanding the western society we live in


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    What would you consider poorly researched nonsense?

    David Icke and Alex Jones? 60% truth 40% madness..classic disinfo to make the likes of yourself King Mob dismiss all conspiracy theories
    Or they could be nut jobs who have 100% madness?
    joebucks wrote: »
    Research any of these and I'm sure you'll come up with alot more questions than answers

    HAARP
    Well I have just the two questions about this.

    Why the hell are you using HAARP as an example when giving examples of "serious" conspiracies?
    And: Are you off the camp that HAARP is a mind controlling device or an earthquake machine? Or something equally as stupid?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    I am not a fan of either Alex Jones or David Icke but I occasionally look at their sites out of curiosity. I have found that looking at their sites that alot of what they cover is also covered in both the mainstream media and other areas of the media which are regarded as truth.These guys sites also publish writers and documentarists such as John Pilger, Noam Chomsky and Jon Ronson who are all considered legitimate. So it would be wrong to write off all the stuff Jones and Icke talk about. They mix in some bull**** with legitimiate evidence for conspiracies so that everyone writes off all they say as bull****.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

    One has to be skeptical about all these things but one thing for sure is that the 'truth' we are told by mainstream media is real bull****.

    Question everything. Even the likes of Chomsky, Ronson, et al fail to address pertinent questions so could be considered disinfo agents.

    For further information on HAARP research the work and patents of Nikola Tesla. As I wrote previously, you will come up with a lot more questions than answers.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    I am not a fan of either Alex Jones or David Icke but I occasionally look at their sites out of curiosity. I have found that looking at their sites that alot of what they cover is also covered in both the mainstream media and other areas of the media which are regarded as truth.These guys sites also publish writers and documentarists such as John Pilger, Noam Chomsky and Jon Ronson who are all considered legitimate. So it would be wrong to write off all the stuff Jones and Icke talk about. They mix in some bull**** with legitimiate evidence for conspiracies so that everyone writes off all they say as bull****.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
    Ok, I'll play along. Why do they mix in crazy with "real" stuff?
    joebucks wrote: »
    One has to be skeptical about all these things but one thing for sure is that the 'truth' we are told by mainstream media is real bull****.

    Question everything. Even the likes of Chomsky, Ronson, et al fail to address pertinent questions so could be considered disinfo agents.
    Or it could be because there's nothing in the paranoid conspiracy theories.
    joebucks wrote: »
    For further information on HAARP research the work and patents of Nikola Tesla. As I wrote previously, you will come up with a lot more questions than answers.
    Here's the thing, I've already looked into HAARP and am a huge fan of Tesla.
    HAARP has nothing to do with Tesla.

    I did ask two questions and you ignored them.
    Why use such a ridiculous example to argue for the legitimacy of PCTs?
    And what silly nonsense do you believe HAARP can do?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »
    Ok, I'll play along. Why do they mix in crazy with "real" stuff?


    Or it could be because there's nothing in the paranoid conspiracy theories.


    Here's the thing, I've already looked into HAARP and am a huge fan of Tesla.
    HAARP has nothing to do with Tesla.

    I did ask two questions and you ignored them.
    Why use such a ridiculous example to argue for the legitimacy of PCTs?
    And what silly nonsense do you believe HAARP can do?

    Why use such a ridiculous example to argue for the legitimacy of PCTs?

    I wrote:
    Research any of these and I'm sure you'll come up with alot more questions than answers.

    I did not argue that all PCTs are legitimate. My point is that just because some are bull**** it does not mean that they are all bull****.

    I feel people should be aware of the possibilities of technology such as HAARP and not just write it off as PCT. I do not believe that HAARP was used to cause earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, or whether it is the for the severity of Hurricane Katrina or sinkholes or the split in the Gulf stream which caused the severe weather in Pakistan and Russia. However people need to pay attention to the fact that the government is testing out weapons in Alaska that could possibly cause such effects and there must be full transparency of all testing and results. Or do you think people should just continue plugging along watching X Factor and eating fastfood?

    HAARP has nothing to do with Tesla?
    Did Tesla not pioneer work on Electromagnetism and radio waves?
    Is HAARP testing not based research also based on the same theories as does Tesla had already dealt with.

    Why do they mix in crazy with "real" stuff?

    I already answered that one mate..Pay attention and stop mocking yourself.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    Why use such a ridiculous example to argue for the legitimacy of PCTs?

    I wrote:
    Research any of these and I'm sure you'll come up with alot more questions than answers.

    I did not argue that all PCTs are legitimate. My point is that just because some are bull**** it does not mean that they are all bull****.
    And one of the examples you gave is total bull****, spread by people totally ignorant of the subject material and who make vast unsupported claims.
    The fact you can't seem to see this calls into question whether or not the other subjects you mentioned are the same.
    joebucks wrote: »
    I feel people should be aware of the possibilities of technology such as HAARP and not just write it off as PCT. I do not believe that HAARP was used to cause earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, or whether it is the for the severity of Hurricane Katrina or sinkholes or the split in the Gulf stream which caused the severe weather in Pakistan and Russia. However people need to pay attention to the fact that the government is testing out weapons in Alaska that could possibly cause such effects and there must be full transparency of all testing and results. Or do you think people should just continue plugging along watching X Factor and eating fastfood?
    Well for one HAARP isn't a weapon. For two they are very open with what HAARP actually does, it's just boring.
    TWo if you don't think it did any of that stuff like most nutbars claim, what exactly do you think it does?
    joebucks wrote: »
    HAARP has nothing to do with Tesla?
    Did Tesla not pioneer work on Electromagnetism and radio waves?
    Is HAARP testing not based research also based on the same theories as does Tesla had already dealt with.
    No it's not. Not by a longshot.
    But again I can't really comment because you're avoiding answering my question about what you think HAARP does.
    But I get the feeling it's very detached from reality.
    joebucks wrote: »
    Why do they mix in crazy with "real" stuff?

    I already answered that one mate..Pay attention and stop mocking yourself.
    Where exactly?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »
    And one of the examples you gave is total bull****, spread by people totally ignorant of the subject material and who make vast unsupported claims.
    The fact you can't seem to see this calls into question whether or not the other subjects you mentioned are the same.


    Well for one HAARP isn't a weapon. For two they are very open with what HAARP actually does, it's just boring.
    TWo if you don't think it did any of that stuff like most nutbars claim, what exactly do you think it does?


    No it's not. Not by a longshot.
    But again I can't really comment because you're avoiding answering my question about what you think HAARP does.
    But I get the feeling it's very detached from reality.


    Where exactly?

    King Mob you are totally missing the point. I have never claimed to have knowledge of what HAARP does, I am just stating that it really is a project, like CERN in Switzerland and the Manhattan Project was in the 1940s, as something that the wider public should be investigating and paying attention to as opposed to just accepting all the bull**** that is thrown at them by the likes of Kay Burley and Bill O'Reilly.

    I accept that I may be wrong saying that HAARP is a weapon but it is certainly being developed as a military tool.

    Why do they mix in crazy with "real" stuff?

    It's a classic counter intelligence tactic.

    I wrote:
    "They mix in some bull**** with legitimiate evidence for conspiracies so that everyone writes off all they say as bull****.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO"


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    King Mob you are totally missing the point. I have never claimed to have knowledge of what HAARP does, I am just stating that it really is a project, like CERN in Switzerland and the Manhattan Project was in the 1940s, as something that the wider public should be investigating and paying attention to as opposed to just accepting all the bull**** that is thrown at them by the likes of Kay Burley and Bill O'Reilly.
    Well no, it's nothing like CERN or the Manhattan project.
    It's becoming clear you've no idea what HAARP does beyond what you've had thrown at you by the likes of Icke and Jones.
    Imagine that...
    joebucks wrote: »
    I accept that I may be wrong saying that HAARP is a weapon but it is certainly being developed as a military tool.
    You are wrong.
    What exactly leads you to believe that it is being a developed as a weapon?
    And how exactly would it work as a weapon?
    joebucks wrote: »
    Why do they mix in crazy with "real" stuff?

    It's a classic counter intelligence tactic.

    I wrote:
    "They mix in some bull**** with legitimiate evidence for conspiracies so that everyone writes off all they say as bull****.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO"
    So you believe that Icke and Jones are in the employ of the Lizard people (or whatever you believe)?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »
    Well no, it's nothing like CERN or the Manhattan project.
    It's becoming clear you've no idea what HAARP does beyond what you've had thrown at you by the likes of Icke and Jones.
    Imagine that...

    Now you are just getting silly King Mob..You are just looking to find fault with people without even paying attention to what is being said..Please read what I have written.
    I have never claimed to know what HAARP does.It is something that I feel should be investigated and researched though, as I am of the opinion that the info that the public is being fed by the US military is not the full story.
    I never claimed it was like Cern or Manhattan Project only that they are things that should be given more attention by the general public.



    King Mob wrote: »
    You are wrong.
    What exactly leads you to believe that it is being a developed as a weapon?
    And how exactly would it work as a weapon?
    Wrong about what? I said it was being developed as a military tool. Weapons are not the only tools used by the military.


    King Mob wrote: »
    So you believe that Icke and Jones are in the employ of the Lizard people (or whatever you believe)?

    I do not believe that Icke/Jones are working for the parties that they claim to be representing. Whether they are just out for their own financial gain and fame or whether they are employed to spread disinfo I am unsure. There is a lot of money to be made in the PCT industry after all so it is advantageous for certain parties to hold conflicting views to divide opinion and fuel both confusion and increased sales.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »
    Well no, it's nothing like CERN or the Manhattan project.
    It's becoming clear you've no idea what HAARP does beyond what you've had thrown at you by the likes of Icke and Jones.
    Imagine that...

    Now you are just getting silly King Mob..You are just looking to find fault with people without even paying attention to what is being said..Please read what I have written.
    I have never claimed to know what HAARP does.It is something that I feel should be investigated and researched though, as I am of the opinion that the info that the public is being fed by the US military is not the full story.
    I never claimed it was like Cern or Manhattan Project only that they are things that should be given more attention by the general public.



    King Mob wrote: »
    You are wrong.
    What exactly leads you to believe that it is being a developed as a weapon?
    And how exactly would it work as a weapon?
    Wrong about what? I said it was being developed as a military tool. Weapons are not the only tools used by the military.


    King Mob wrote: »
    So you believe that Icke and Jones are in the employ of the Lizard people (or whatever you believe)?

    I do not believe that Icke/Jones are working for the parties that they claim to be representing. Whether they are just out for their own financial gain and fame or whether they are employed to spread disinfo I am unsure. There is a lot of money to be made in the PCT industry after all so it is advantageous for certain parties to hold conflicting views to divide opinion and fuel both confusion and increased sales.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    Now you are just getting silly King Mob..You are just looking to find fault with people without even paying attention to what is being said..Please read what I have written.
    I have never claimed to know what HAARP does.It is something that I feel should be investigated and researched though, as I am of the opinion that the info that the public is being fed by the US military is not the full story.
    What exactly is there to investigate?
    The information about HAARP is freely available, it's just boring.
    What reason do you have to believe that the info is not the full story.

    And FYI cause you clearly have no idea what HAARP is or does, it's operated by a few universities, not the military.
    joebucks wrote: »
    I never claimed it was like Cern or Manhattan Project only that they are things that should be given more attention by the general public.

    Yea you did.
    joebucks wrote: »
    I am just stating that it really is a project, like CERN in Switzerland and the Manhattan Project was in the 1940s,
    And why exactly do the public need to pay attention to it?
    What do you think it does?
    joebucks wrote: »
    Wrong about what?
    It being a weapon.
    It isn't.
    joebucks wrote: »
    I said it was being developed as a military tool. Weapons are not the only tools used by the military.
    So what sort of military tool exactly?
    How do you know that it is being developed as such?
    joebucks wrote: »
    I do not believe that Icke/Jones are working for the parties that they claim to be representing. Whether they are just out for their own financial gain and fame or whether they are employed to spread disinfo I am unsure. There is a lot of money to be made in the PCT industry after all so it is advantageous for certain parties to hold conflicting views to divide opinion and fuel both confusion and increased sales.
    And they can't possibly be just crazy because....?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    You have misinterpreted what I meant by HAARP being like CERn and MP. I meant that Haarp is like Cern and Manhattan Project in the sense that they should be subject to further scrutiny, not like they are similar projects.

    HAARP has been developed by the US Navy, Air Forces and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency so you are wrong to say that it is just some boring thing used by some universities. Check out the official HAARP and government agencies for confirmation of this.

    I have not claimed to know what HAARP does, I only mention it as I am wary of such projects from past evidence of similar projects conducted by US Government/ Military.

    Military Tool? It can be used at a minimum as a radar. How do you know it is not being developed for more sinister uses?


    And why exactly do the public need to pay attention to it?

    In my opinion people should pay attention to these projects. You may call them boring, I find them very interesting.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    You have misinterpreted what I meant by HAARP being like CERn and MP. I meant that Haarp is like Cern and Manhattan Project in the sense that they should be subject to further scrutiny, not like they are similar projects.
    And what exactly about CERN requires more scrutiny?
    joebucks wrote: »
    HAARP has been developed by the US Navy, Air Forces and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency so you are wrong to say that it is just some boring thing used by some universities. Check out the official HAARP and government agencies for confirmation of this.
    Yea it's gets some of it's funding from the military, but it's not a military owned operation.
    Many other universities and educational institutions have been involved in the development of the project and its instruments, namely the University of Alaska (Fairbanks), Stanford University, Penn State University (ARL), Boston College, UCLA, Clemson University, Dartmouth College, Cornell University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, College Park, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic Institute of New York University, and the University of Tulsa. The project's specifications were developed by the universities, which are continuing to play a major role in the design of future research efforts.
    So all these universities are all in on the secret evil projects as well?
    joebucks wrote: »
    I have not claimed to know what HAARP does, I only mention it as I am wary of such projects from past evidence of similar projects conducted by US Government/ Military.
    So you are just assuming it's a military tool based on nothing?

    I'm pretty sure DARPA invested in the segueway too....
    joebucks wrote: »
    Military Tool? It can be used at a minimum as a radar.
    Radar? What fantastical and diabolical new magic is this? :rolleyes:

    And no it can't.
    joebucks wrote: »
    How do you know it is not being developed for more sinister uses?
    What sinister purposes could it be used for?
    Do you think all the claims of earthquakes and other nonsense hold any merit?
    joebucks wrote: »
    And why exactly do the public need to pay attention to it?

    In my opinion people should pay attention to these projects. You may call them boring, I find them very interesting.
    Well for something so interesting you don't seem to actually know what it's there for...
    Odd that.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    You are one of the biggest chumps I have ever come across.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    You are one of the biggest chumps I have ever come across.
    Why? Cause I ask too many questions....?
    I should just buy everything you and the nutbars selling PCT's are telling me...

    I certainly wouldn't want to be a chump....

    And this is the central hypocrisy in all PCT's. They are all for "questioning" just not of their alternative theories...


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    HAARP up your erse, GUMP!


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    HAARP up your erse, GUMP!
    A witty and measured reply indeed!
    Oscar Wilde would be proud.

    Certainly addressed my points. :rolleyes:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »
    A witty and measured reply indeed!
    Oscar Wilde would be proud.

    Certainly addressed my points. :rolleyes:

    Interesting that you thought of Oscar Wilde at the idea of something going up your erse.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    Interesting that you thought of Oscar Wilde at the idea of something going up your erse.

    And again, another common feature of a conspiracy theorist: when backed into a corner in a debate they resort to childish tactics.

    So you came on here saying how we shouldn't dismiss PCTs because they are nutty and you're now accusing me of sodomy?

    Do you really not see why noone takes the crap you're defending seriously?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    I do not accuse you of sodomy, I accuse you of having repressed desire for sodomy which has remained unfulfilled. I have no problem with homosexuality and will not hold this against you.
    This may be the reason you are so anal retentive and feel the need to come on this page to 'debunk' all these topics.
    I have merely suggested that some of what conspiracy theorists talk about can and has been proved to contain a large element of truth and should warrant further investigation.
    I have never offered a view of what I believe t obe through as I am unsure of what is true thus the reason for furhter investigaion.
    You on the otherhand seem to be an authority on matters such as HAARP and know the truth. If you could be so kind as to share this truth you know with us here, we would be very grateful.
    Let it all out mate.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    Mossad are the dodgiest of them all.


  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭ robindch


    joebucks wrote: »
    I accuse you of having repressed desire for sodomy which has remained unfulfilled. [...] This may be the reason you are so anal retentive [...]
    As you're the poster who mentioned "erse" first, I'm afraid that the shape and texture of men's bums does unfortunately appear to be of greater interest to your excellent self than they are to King Mob (who seems unmoved by their allure).

    I am, however, intrigued that you think that HARRP is something other than what it is documented to be. If it's not too much trouble, could you fill us in on the details of HAARP, as understood by the paranoid conspiracy theorist community, as these have had little or no airing here in Ireland yet and consequently, this forum has not yet had a chance to debunk them properly?

    Much obliged.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    I do not accuse you of sodomy, I accuse you of having repressed desire for sodomy which has remained unfulfilled. I have no problem with homosexuality and will not hold this against you.
    This may be the reason you are so anal retentive and feel the need to come on this page to 'debunk' all these topics.
    I have merely suggested that some of what conspiracy theorists talk about can and has been proved to contain a large element of truth and should warrant further investigation.
    I have never offered a view of what I believe t obe through as I am unsure of what is true thus the reason for furhter investigaion.
    You on the otherhand seem to be an authority on matters such as HAARP and know the truth. If you could be so kind as to share this truth you know with us here, we would be very grateful.
    Let it all out mate.
    You see all that bluster about wanting to "discuss" and "just want to ask questions" is complete hot air.
    I've asked you several very pertinent questions and all I get in response is childish name calling (and poor spelling.)
    So as I said this is why no one that's the nonsense you're spouting seriously.
    The second anyone asks a single crictial question the theories fall apart, then the theorist, rather than debate like an adult throws a hissy fit...
    joebucks wrote: »
    Mossad are the dodgiest of them all.
    So course, the insidious Joos...:rolleyes:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    I am interested in the possibility of the US and other governments using weather manipulation as a weapon. I have never claimed that it is a fact, that they are able to manipulate the weather. It is just something that I feel warrants further investigation. I am very confused over what HAARP is really being used for as their is many conflicting reports regarding this program.
    Ionospheric heating is one of the things being researched in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Ionospheric heating can be regarded as weather manipulation.
    Please check out page 18 of this US Air Force PDF, regarding Ionospheric Heating and possible applications to military operations.
    http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    It's all about Das Effekt mate.


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    I am interested in the possibility of the US and other governments using weather manipulation as a weapon. I have never claimed that it is a fact, that they are able to manipulate the weather. It is just something that I feel warrants further investigation. I am very confused over what HAARP is really being used for as their is many conflicting reports regarding this program.
    Ionospheric heating is one of the things being researched in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Ionospheric heating can be regarded as weather manipulation.
    Please check out page 18 of this US Air Force PDF, regarding Ionospheric Heating and possible applications to military operations.
    http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
    Ionospheric heating cannot change the weather at all.
    This is simply because weather does not form anywhere even close to there.

    And even if it did, anything HAARP does would be totally nullified by the sun rise.

    Where are these "conflicting reports" exactly?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    The book 'ANGELS DON’T PLAY THIS HAARP’ by Jeane Manning and Dr.Nick Begich offers a more sinister view on HAARP
    http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp/dp/0964881209

    Whereas the US government and research agencies would offer a contradictory opinion on HAARP..

    So there we have conflicting reports.

    Can you please direct me to some reliable information on this topic?


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    The book 'ANGELS DON’T PLAY THIS HAARP’ by Jeane Manning and Dr.Nick Begich offers a more sinister view on HAARP
    http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-Play-This-Haarp/dp/0964881209

    Whereas the US government and research agencies would offer a contradictory opinion on HAARP..

    So there we have conflicting reports.
    Well there are plenty of people who believe that the earth is 6000 years old and with plenty of books about this view.

    Practically every scientist and piece of scientific literature disagree.

    So we have conflicting reports here too?

    But I suppose crazy cranks on the internet must be telling the truth...
    joebucks wrote: »
    Can you please direct me to some reliable information on this topic?
    Well aside for the actual sources and the scientific papers which used HAARP, here's a good summary: http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4122

    Now can you explain that if the government was operating a secret weather controlling device, why exactly would they publish the report you posted?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭ joebucks


    King Mob wrote: »

    Now can you explain that if the government was operating a secret weather controlling device, why exactly would they publish the report you posted?

    I never said that the government was operating a secret weather controlling device. All I have said is that HAARP/possibility of controlling the weather is something that should be researched further and more people should be aware of.

    Why would they publish such a report if they were not researching weather controlling possibilities??


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,165 ✭✭✭✭ King Mob


    joebucks wrote: »
    I never said that the government was operating a secret weather controlling device. All I have said is that HAARP/possibility of controlling the weather is something that should be researched further and more people should be aware of.
    But HAARP cannot control the weather.
    There is no possible way for it do do so.
    joebucks wrote: »
    Why would they publish such a report if they were not researching weather controlling possibilities??
    Because there are members of the military who think it would be a good idea to do it.
    Just like there's people who thing they should use more UAVs. Is that a conspiracy too?

    Note as well how the document says they will only have the ability to modify the weather by 2025?
    And also notice that they don't say anything about HAARP being used as a weather controlling device.

    So why do you think they published the report?


Advertisement