Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation for 2010/2011 Help!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

merlin13 wrote: »
    Just booked mine :) staying in Glenomena!

Looks like theres loads of rooms left :)

Congrats :D

Any belgrove or merville left?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

just booked roebuck hall!! sweet:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 merlin13

Congrats :D

Any belgrove or merville left?

Yup, looked like there was a good few :)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

merlin13 wrote: »
    Yup, looked like there was a good few :)

Thank you :) I'm 187 so I'm hoping it will drop fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mathgeek

I booked accommodation with glenomena yesterday because it was the only on-campus residence left. i was hoping to get into Roebuk to be with my sibling. i was on the phone to the residence office there and they said that if i find someone who wants to change from Roebuk to Glenomena then it would be possible. so if anyone is interested let me know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

How do I book accommodation? I see all you have booked and I still haven't because I don't know how. Someone please explain to me. I logged into my UCD connect account and clicked "email" at the top right and then my email comes up but there are no accommodation offers? But someone said there's loads in Glenomena left? How do I book?

Also I applied to the waiting list a few days ago. I read offers come at 4.00PM everyday for everyone on the waiting list regardless of your place on it? So I should login and keep refreshing my email from afternoon tomorrow? Offers come everyday after 4PM. Is this how the system works?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sh1tin-a-brick

mockshelp wrote: »
    How do I book accommodation? I see all you have booked and I still haven't because I don't know how. Someone please explain to me. I logged into my UCD connect account and clicked "email" at the top right and then my email comes up but there are no accommodation offers? But someone said there's loads in Glenomena left? How do I book?

Also I applied to the waiting list a few days ago. I read offers come at 4.00PM everyday for everyone on the waiting list regardless of your place on it? So I should login and keep refreshing my email from afternoon tomorrow? Offers come everyday after 4PM. Is this how the system works?

The further down the waiting list you are, the more likely you are to get an offer. Im currently on 255 :/ I probably wont get an offer for another 2 days if I get one at all. You can only book once they have offered you a room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sparkysparks

I just got an offer 4 accomodation but d only rooms left are catered in roebucks Hall or are out in blackrock off campus .... i was just wonderin with d second round offers 2moro mornin is der any chance dat some rooms on belfield campus will become available ???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I just got an offer 4 accomodation but d only rooms left are catered in roebucks Hall or are out in blackrock off campus .... i was just wonderin with d second round offers 2moro mornin is der any chance dat some rooms on belfield campus will become available ???

I heard logging out and logging back in can sometimes make more appear. I don't think that very many places will be created due to second round offers, but it's possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 chair

Does anyone know if Belgrove has been renovated?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I doubt many places will become available. Deposit already payed by everyone and the first installment in many cases.

Advertisement