Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington 700 heavy barrell

Options
  • 27-01-2010 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

it is a remington model 700 .308, fully floating bull barrel. approx 250 rounds fired through it, barrell is threaded for a moderator and is 25 inches long, it has a fully adjustable accuracy international synthetic stock, nightforce 8-32x56 precision benchrest scope with illuminated np-pr2 recticle. Also has an after market trigger fitted by Jerry Scully. If anybody is interested please feel free to p.m me for further details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

it is a remington model 700 .308, approx 250 rounds fired through it, barrell is threaded for a moderator, it has a fully adjustable accuracy international synthetic stock, nightforce 8-32x56 precision benchrest scope. If anybody is interested please feel free to p.m me for further details

looks nice. who built it for you. why you selling and how much. what length is the barrell , cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice looking rifle seoirse1980. A friend was looking for a rifle in .308 and he missed out on a customised Steyr. If you could PM me with price, scope reticle, primary use and other relevant details and i'll pass them on.

Thanks.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    looks nice. who built it for you. why you selling and how much. what length is the barrell , cheers

It does say barrell is 25" long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

It does say barrell is 25" long

thank you deerhunter1, your ability to state the obvious is quiet a virtue:rolleyes::rolleyes:

thank you deerhunter1, your ability to state the obvious is quiet a virtue:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What can I say What can I say ?:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭seoirse1980

In deerhunters defense I did edit the post after he had posted that ;)

P.M sent to all interested

Seoirse

Apology accepted;)

Advertisement