Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New doctors office in charlesland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,000 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

loyatemu wrote: »
    its not that surprising - your relationship with your GP is a highly personal thing, its not worth switching for the sake of 5 per visit.

The problem with GP prices is nationwide - they're all too expensive, 50 is still a ridiculous price.
    My GP in Bray charges 60 per visit

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Okalu

Registered earlier with Dr. O'Dwyer. She is so nice, had been to both Docs in the old practice and found them both really good. The place looks lovely. Child friendly too. Much easier than hauling a wriggly baby up the stairs in the other practice. Hope they do well! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

So glad to see the 2 ladies out on their own. I've also registered myself there just today. Both Catherine and Siobhan are top class doctors and lovely women. I hope they'll do really well for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sso

I am so delighted that we have a doctor here in Charlesland. I registered with them and had a check up. Definitely the best GP experience I have ever had! They went through everything efficiently, I could ask any questions I wanted, I didn't feel rushed (or overly delayed or quizzed) and they didn't charge a fortune. It is definitely good to get in at the start of a new practice too as you build a relationship with the GP. Felt more of a blow in in my previous place (although I had no specific complaint).

I recommend them as they are not just convenient but also excellent. Delighted to finally have found a GP I am really happy with on my doorstep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Was there on Wednesday for my first GP visit in a couple of years, excellent service, both Dr's are great and fabulous service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Last Out

astrofluff wrote: »
    Just checked the prices on the link...cheaper than all others around at €50 per consultation. Perhaps will give the other surgeries a kick in the back side on price.

I have been charged extra 30 Euro for second day visit due to the side effect of medication I got prescribed a day before. A bit mean... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭The Guide

Is there a charge for the meet & greet visit when you register?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,000 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I've deleted a number of posts. It's better not to name people here.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement