Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

how many reservists/pdf play airsoft?

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dazo

Firekitten wrote: »
    No... its mostly because the german armed forces themselves were NOT nazis... there was a lot of feeling amunst the german forces of being first and foremost, germans, and being professional soliders... not politicians. The vast majority of units had no political alegiances, the Waffen SS even, were still just a highly professional force, although more tenuous.

I'd say theres an element of apearance, but its also the fact people can recognise that not everyone was evil.... and to remember the deaths of good men and women on both sides...
    The army that got involved in the war on the german side other then the nazis who filled high rank posisitions were called the wehrmacht.

also side note i think this thread has gone miles of course its gone from asking how many rdf and pdf play to ww1, ww2 and outfits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dazo

dazo wrote: »
    2 active reservists
    1 ex reservist
    1 ex swiss soldier

1 ex fca.

no edit button so you can delete my original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

This thread is so very pointless...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Dont forget me!

1 Ex topic reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Raider32

c-90 wrote: »
    just wondering as there is usually quite a few other rdf lads and some pdf out there that play airsoft every time i go. and if so has anyone else noticed that being in the df has helped your airsofting skills or visa versa?
    while in the us i noticed alot of airsofters/paintballers have some connection to the army or marines they even sponcer large events its like the two go hand in hand.

:)

I set up a team with 2 ex RDF mates called Tir Chonell Raiders now we have 1 ex Brit Cadet, and a section of civies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement