Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2010 Boards.ie Draft (Discussion and Reaction)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like the idea too pingi but I would suggest you post it up here in the thread to see if the others in the game approve of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I wonder what shes upta!!

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

I like the idea too pingi but I would suggest you post it up here in the thread to see if the others in the game approve of it.

Ok will do

Dearest people of the pro wrestling board.

I'm going to have to pull out of the draft cause I know I wont have and haven't had time to do write ups and I'm delaying ye the whole time.

I have what I think would be a fun Idea a Pingi lucky dip draft.

I've listed my roster with numbers beside each name. Everybody has been split up except the Dudlys. There are 12 picks in total and 7 blanks with nobody writen beside them all mixed up.

I can make a thread for this or with the celebrity round ye could also pick a number between 1-19 whichever is easiest.

I promise not to give Anybody a heads up on what wrestler is with each number also I have given Gimmick the list as proof cause he's not in the draft.

I will reveal the list after everybody has chosen a number. 12 of ye would get one of my picks and 7 of ye would get booby prizes of nobody.

I guess say thanks to this post if you approve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

shame to lose you pingi but ya I be game for that defo "preys for sting"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Sounds awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

pingi wrote:
    I can make a thread for this or with the celebrity round ye could also pick a number between 1-19 whichever is easiest.

Yeah might be best to do it with the celebrity round picks. For example someone makes their celeb or normal wrestler pick and then at the end writes:

Pingi lucky dip - I choose number ___.

Then at the end of the round you can post the numbers up and reveal who gets what.

That sounds very sensible MNG and it adds a bit of suspense to the picks

Yeah might be best to do it with the celebrity round picks. For example someone makes their celeb or normal wrestler pick and then at the end writes:

Pingi lucky dip - I choose number ___.

Then at the end of the round you can post the numbers up and reveal who gets what.

Yep sounds good,

I guess go ahead with it if I get 10 or more thanks from the participants in the OP about it.

Majority rules and all that.

Good idea if you have to drop out.
    Hate to see someone drop out at this stage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

dont know if you need a new thread but i like MNGs idea, we could just tag on a Pingu bonus ball number on the ends of our picks this round and see who we get extra. the officail numbers of her wrestlers could be announced here and added to the OP of the other thread ala all the draws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I think I speak for all of us in the game when I say that it's crap to lose ya at this stage of the game, pingi. :(:(:(

I'm praying I get Pope or 3 count from this though (I probably won't but still)

I think I speak for all of us in the game when I say that it's crap to lose ya at this stage of the game, pingi. :(:(:(

yep id agree with that, you could always continue and not do write ups but you seem to have made your decision having moved to raffling off your roster.

for absolutley no reason but how old and interesting i found it... Lou Thez vs the BWA's Rikidozan

Ah thanks Lads, sorry to have to drop out too but I have been and will be swamped with college for the next 5 weeks.

At least now I can add to the draft in another small way

Well fair play pingi for at least of thinking of us other people would have just dropped out and not bothered with the PW forum again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

It's a shame you have to drop out, but you've thrown an interesting curve ball in this game. Interesting stuff altogether.

I'm praying I get Pope or 3 count from this though (I probably won't but still)

3 count have been split up for the sake of this just to let you know.

Only the Dudleys come as a pair everybody else is separate

Edit: 2 tag teams Dudleys and Gangstas everybody else separate.

I believe I was the 10th person to thank the "lucky dip" idea

I'd usually call a Saturday night Clonmel a lucky dip, wha?

When have we the next round going up bais?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,870 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A great idea Pingi but its a shame to see you leave at this stage

Pingi wrote: »
    3 count have been split up for the sake of this just to let you know.

Only the Dudleys come as a pair everybody else is separate

First you leave the draft and now 3 count have been split. It's getting worse:(:(

If I get "Fake Undertaker".....

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I believe I was the 10th person to thank the "lucky dip" idea

I'd usually call a Saturday night Clonmel a lucky dip, wha?

When have we the next round going up bais?

Whenever Mr. gimmick (congrats again:) ) put's the round list up (he did say 7ish right??)

First you leave the draft and now 3 count have been split. It's getting worse:(:(

If I get "Fake Undertaker".....

Wait I forgot to add in my last pick in 3 count are back together for the sake of the lucky dip and "The Gangstas" New Jack and Mustafa Saed have been added lol

I would not mind fake Undertaker if I could take someone else with him as it would be great for my PPV , I need a team to face Demoltion

technically seing as you missed this round but the next round hasnt started you could make another pick before the draw and add them to it to so less people are left out of the bonus super fun time draft spectatularo....g'night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Pingi wrote: »
    Wait I forgot to add in my last pick in 3 count are back together for the sake of the lucky dip and "The Gangstas" New Jack and Mustafa Saed have been added lol

Why not keep them seperate and add the two bai's as another pick and it'll mean one less person gets a blank?

technically seing as you missed this round but the next round hasnt started you could make another pick before the draw and add them to it to so less people are left out of the bonus super fun time draft spectatularo....g'night

Go to sleep, you're babbling on there :)

technically seing as you missed this round but the next round hasnt started you could make another pick before the draw and add them to it to so less people are left out of the bonus super fun time draft spectatularo....[/size=1]g'nigh[/size]

Will do
    flahavaj wrote: »
    Why not keep them seperate and add the two bai's as another pick and it'll mean one less person gets a blank?

Yeah good idea I guess as they have both had decent singles careers lol

give us 5 min and then Im sending the full complete list to gimmick and there be no changes from there

Is Kazarian or Yoshi Tatsu available?

Ah jayney, 16. Yarra I should be grand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Round 14 done.

Advertisement